Epic Perfect World

✿UI JOIN.ME LESSONS✿

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Hello all, for those of you who want to learn how to UI but have a million and one questions, I will be posting a join.me link here for you to watch and ask how I do the things I do. I will answer as many questions as I can (I don't know everything), in order to help you guys with making your UI.

How much are the UI lessons?
  • Free of course! Making UIs is something everyone should be able to do if they want.

How will you know I'm sharing?
  • I'll post the status of my screen time on the thread topic and bump it whenever I start up a session. Hopefully this will help people who have questions.

Will I share more than once?
  • If this session goes well and if enough people join to watch, then I will make this a regular thing (if I don't get bored of UI editing, of course).

How do you talk on Join.me?
  • There is a chatbox on the link provided, you'll be able to open it up and talk to people there. That's where I will try to answer as many questions as possible. You can also PM me on forums (if you can't figure out join.me) and I will check forums regularly to see if there are any questions that need to be answered. ^-^

Will I be selling my Ice UI?
  • NO. The base of this UI was a gift and I was asked not to give it out so I would like to respect that friend's wishes.

Will I be selling UIs in general?
  • Possibly. I am slowly working through requests from a few close friends first. Once I am finished with those, I might begin to sell cheap UIs.

What programs do I use to edit?
  • Gimp2.8 and Paint.net. I personally don't use CS6 anymore because it's more complicated and just doesn't work as well as these other two programs.
  • Photoshop Bridge. This is NOT needed, but it IS very recommended as it shows you pictures of the items you want to find, thus making finding the proper files to edit a thousand times easier. (You'll need to crack bridge if you download it though, hence why a lot of people seem to have problems getting it to work and why I say you don't really need it.)
  • sPCK. This is absolutely needed and you can find a guide HERE on how to download it and use it.

Rules:
  • Be respectful to me and other people.
  • Be patient; it might take me a bit to answer questions.
  • If you AFK, please leave the session because there are only 9 spots.

Breaking my rules will result in your removal from the lesson. Sorry.  :-[

Link: -
Last Edit: Dec 29, 2015, 10:21 pm by Eskimo

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Gonna bump this because it's actually a good idea. Though I think it's a waste of time myself.

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
BUMP
Starting a screenshare session.

Also, modified this a bit.
How do you talk on Join.me?
  • There is a chatbox on the link provided, you'll be able to open it up and talk to people there. That's where I will try to answer as many questions as possible.
You can also PM me on forums (if you can't figure out join.me) and I will check forums regularly to see if there are any questions that need to be answered.  ^-^

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
Offline for now.  :(
Last Edit: Dec 27, 2015, 07:17 pm by Eskimo

Offline Explicit

• Retired
  • Characters: Exclusive / Explicit
  • Faction: Tyrant OG Playmaker
Quit being nice

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
Quit being nice
You're stuck with a nice ed8. Get lost.  :-\

Also, hosting again. https://join.me/957-288-265
Last Edit: Dec 27, 2015, 09:40 pm by Eskimo

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
All for now. Gotta take care of real life stuff.  :'( Will be back later.... maybe.

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
I love this idea, I watched for a bit earlier. I love your UIs <3 

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
Offline for now.
Last Edit: Dec 29, 2015, 10:21 pm by Eskimo

Offline Pascal

• Old Player
Bump! Starting a new UI (not the DBZ one I'm working on).
Here's the link if you wanna watch.
https://join.me/723-490-970
♥ ♥ ♥ idol!

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex