Epic Perfect World

M&R Production : Batman assassin 1v1

Offline Artiom

• Entelechy
  • Ба́ба-яга́
  • Characters: Fobas / fobasmvp
  • Faction: Tyrants / Artifex
just lol... everytime the same unsenseful insults.... its getting old guys especially since its far away from being true...
well i guess when an amount of peoples agrees with him it must've been true
На то и ум, чтобы достичь того, чего хочешь.

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
Yea we r still so nice to u
It would take ages to explain how sht u r
We try to do it in 2-5words
:(
dude seriously my gameplay is more skilled than any other barb (and 95% of the other players) i ve seen till now... but since you belong to these 95% you cant see and/or judge what is skilled gameplay cause you dont even know what skilled gameplay is...Oh plus i can prove it with gameplay + with arguments unlike you who can just say "u r sht" cause you wont find an argument why my gameplay should be bad. And if you come with the vitbarb "argument" now i ll just laugh cause i tell you something. Barbs ARE A TANK CLASS!!!! We are supposed to tank things/players. And you as a sin are supposed to do damage and yet you run around with more defcamping than me :normal-2: you should learn the place/role of your class first before trying to give other ppl advices lol... Sorry Yang that i have to answer all these noobs in your thread...
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
dude seriously my gameplay is more skilled than any other barb (and 95% of the other players) i ve seen till now... but since you belong to these 95% you cant see and/or judge what is skilled gameplay cause you dont even know what skilled gameplay is...Oh plus i can prove it with gameplay + with arguments unlike you who can just say "u r sht" cause you wont find an argument why my gameplay should be bad. And if you come with the vitbarb "argument" now i ll just laugh cause i tell you something. Barbs ARE A TANK CLASS!!!! We are supposed to tank things/players. And you as a sin are supposed to do damage and yet you run around with more defcamping than me :normal-2: you should learn the place/role of your class first before trying to give other ppl advices lol... Sorry Yang that i have to answer all these noobs in your thread...
take a chill pill
i feel like i'm dead

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
You need a huge readjustment to your ego and brain.

Offline Artiom

• Entelechy
  • Ба́ба-яга́
  • Characters: Fobas / fobasmvp
  • Faction: Tyrants / Artifex

going by ur logic ur class is nothing but a dummy, u got the oportunity to fight back on any class not just sit and watch, if u acctually wana prove anything i would advice u to start 1vs1 not the players u do in random corners of the map but an acctuall decent player and then u may talk.
На то и ум, чтобы достичь того, чего хочешь.

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
dude. calm th fk down lol , i never saw u in any 1v1 , not even asking for 1v1 on WC , how can we know you are actually good?

Yea we r still so nice to u
It would take ages to explain how sht u r
We try to do it in 2-5words
:(

thats hard work for him tho

Offline Royal

• S❤
  • retired drawer / Nea was here❤ / Mana was here too xoxo ❤
  • Faction: Codex mercenary
that's great homo
Nea: this is proof of my power abuse mwahaha
proof of how noob u are

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Stupid as always
U got dmg boosting skills
Skills to decrease enemy's defence, 1shot(ancestral) and so many other class perks that make ur class one of the most fitting classes for quick kills yet u r a worthless conbag with bad efficiency even in that( proven many times before) who comes from pwi (coincidence , most players in pwi are as sht as u ) and u go by the logic "my class is a tank" ok, is a tank , u can tank with skill, not gears(sadly doesnt work for u lmao) and should try to kill anything in order to be of greater use
So in terms of skill u r sht
About gameplay? Rewatch colorblind's video few thousand times and u'll figure out something perhaps

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
Stupid as always
U got dmg boosting skills
Skills to decrease enemy's defence, 1shot(ancestral) and so many other class perks that make ur class one of the most fitting classes for quick kills yet u r a worthless conbag with bad efficiency even in that( proven many times before) who comes from pwi (coincidence , most players in pwi are as sht as u ) and u go by the logic "my class is a tank" ok, is a tank , u can tank with skill, not gears(sadly doesnt work for u lmao) and should try to kill anything in order to be of greater use
So in terms of skill u r sht
About gameplay? Rewatch colorblind's video few thousand times and u'll figure out something perhaps
lol again no valid argument... and bout colors video... my gameplay is still a bit more skilled than his... dont get me wrong he is good... one of the few good ppl on this server but if you didnt know I TAUGHT HIM THINGS ON PWI before he started to play here... you guys actually never seen me playing for real you all just talk LOL... i ll stop arguing with you ppl now since its Yangsters thread and not another "everyone talks bullsh!t bout BAQWULF" thread.... bye

Offline Nea

• Game Master
lol again no valid argument... and bout colors video... my gameplay is still a bit more skilled than his... dont get me wrong he is good... one of the few good ppl on this server but if you didnt know I TAUGHT HIM THINGS ON PWI before he started to play here... you guys actually never seen me playing for real you all just talk LOL... i ll stop arguing with you ppl now since its Yangsters thread and not another "everyone talks bullsh!t bout BAQWULF" thread.... bye
No wonder he got better here lmfao
We got valid arguments
U geting destroyed in tw by 1mage, bad gear setup, worthless in class knowledge
Whats ur counter-argument?

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
No wonder he got better here lmfao
We got valid arguments
U geting destroyed in tw by 1mage, bad gear setup, worthless in class knowledge
Whats ur counter-argument?
lol that TW thing is a lie... i am the best geared barb on server and i know more bout barbs than anyone else on this server... bye now...

Offline Nea

• Game Master
lol that TW thing is a lie... i am the best geared barb on server and i know more bout barbs than anyone else on this server... bye now...
The thing that it was my tw aswell and i saw melinoe also hiero bugging u inside ur own base between the 2 towers that 1shot
How do u explain the fact u get solo'ed by a mage that has only 10secs to kill u
U got hardest gears to get on server in terms f time
It takes ages and they r shit, just like u
Again, saying "lie" isnt an argument
Do u have any actual stuff to argue with

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
The thing that it was my tw aswell and i saw melinoe also hiero bugging u inside ur own base between the 2 towers that 1shot
How do u explain the fact u get solo'ed by a mage that has only 10secs to kill u
U got hardest gears to get on server in terms f time
It takes ages and they r shit, just like u
Again, saying "lie" isnt an argument
Do u have any actual stuff to argue with
yea my gameplay argues for me... if i would make a vid everyone of you noobs would be like :normal-10: holy sh!t he is as good as he said... ijs bye now

Offline Nea

• Game Master
yea my gameplay argues for me... if i would make a vid everyone of you noobs would be like :normal-10: holy sh!t he is as good as he said... ijs bye now
What gameplay u never pk
U'll make video of farming bq/warsoul mats? 
Any1 has a demon dragon sin and time to record farming morai mobs and tt 2-3 ? I wanna see gameplay guys

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
What gameplay u never pk
U'll make video of farming bq/warsoul mats?
Any1 has a demon dragon sin and time to record farming morai mobs and tt 2-3 ? I wanna see gameplay guys
if u havent noticed yet this is a pve server.... i dont need to pk here to prove something....