Epic Perfect World

Voting Gold Nerf?

Offline UnknownS

• OPPPPPPPPPPPPP
  • Characters: Healios
it is k i got already over 200 gold so i am fine   ;D

Offline AngelOfDeath_

• زنده باد ایران
  • Disbanded Expendables ,Ducks,HO,Warning Tyrants Siege EvilTouch Agatio made them play other games
  • Characters: Airyaman
  • Faction: Aryan
lmao u guys still vote
ROFL

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
I remember for like a week (maybe less idr) it was 15 gold/vote when I first started. Bring back pls.  :normal-4: :normal-4:

latent

people complaining about free gold and literally no effort to get the free gold lel

should be 1 gold per site imo...5 gold way too much. economy is shit now

Offline SinDeffiler

• ☆☆☆
  • hoamzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • Characters: SinRogue☆SinDefiller
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
I remember for like a week (maybe less idr) it was 15 gold/vote when I first started. Bring back pls.  :normal-4: :normal-4:
u r bad  :rolleyes: u took all mi gold and u still want 15gold/vote damn :normal-37:

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
u r bad  :rolleyes: u took all mi gold and u still want 15gold/vote damn :normal-37:
Ofc I'm greedy woman.

kitty stew

voting was always a good way to get initial funds 

then you learn real ways to make ec 

Angelica

when i started it was like 30 silver  :police:

Insanity

i think it was when server rolled back a whole week, everyone lost his gear and level it was hard back then so they made voting give that much (full gear was less than 100 gold back then)

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
think it was when server rolled back a whole week, everyone lost his gear and level it was hard back then so they made voting give that much (full gear was less than 100 gold back )
no1 cares
i feel like i'm dead

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
i think it was when server rolled back a whole week, everyone lost his gear and level it was hard back then so they made voting give that much (full gear was less than 100 gold back then)
Yes, and PV leveling glitch when it patched was fun too, bring back pls.  :police:

Offline alkaline

nerf was good tbh. 

Offline DaJi

• Artisan of Fates
  • Non-Script, Non-Cheat Player.
  • Characters: Topanga, Menily, Iah, Aeriah, cupcakKe, Tenuki
  • Faction: AxeメGroup/Ducks
Anyone else noticed we got Scrooged on our vote gold? 2 2 and 1 lol. Was 3 3 1 Thanks for nerfing that down for us epic. Appreciate it!!
I haven't actively voted in over a year, so now I do know :police:. Just farm people in Nation Wars and do Heroic, it more than covers all of my expenses.  O:-)

Clueless Gamer. Seriously Troll. Zero Chill. Full Fun.