• Old Player
Immature and low blows :-[ very nice guys

Offline imbecile

• Beginner
Look all this chaos 😱😯

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
+1. Was literally just talking about this.
I might be soft or week or "emo" but it's really sad to see how everyone on this forum treats each other.
There's enough things going on in everyone's life that neither side needs to add onto it.
I'm not saying this just to Artifex, but Tyrants and third parties too. Stop beating a dead horse; stop making it personal. It's not worth it.  :-[

People use this game, games, hell, even the internet as an outlet to escape the BS in their real lives because not everyone has the liberty or privilege of having a good life. Trolling is one thing, but it can be done without dragging serious matters into all of it. You can troll someone without telling them to kill themselves and all of the other shit people are saying. (like my situation IE)

People have feelings, if you don't then you're lying to yourself. I know I'm not innocent in terms of the trolling aspect of it all but I would never sit there and have the audacity to say some of the crap people say to each other here on this game.. If it wasn't for the High School mentality this community has, I wouldn't come off and act the way I do a majority of the time. I only do it because I am a firm believer in treating people the way they treat you. Regardless though, I'd never make fun of someone of their weight or a dark time that occurred in their life because that's the lowest thing you could possibly do as a human. How would you feel if you were over-weight and been through hell irl? You'd feel like shit if a bunch of people ganged up on you and harassed you about it on a day-to-day basis.
Last Edit: Dec 23, 2015, 06:09 am by Ƈαռɗy

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Δ

• I was here for a moment
  • And then I was gone| i died to ares + im noob
  • Characters: Alexypk
  • Faction: Epw_Team
Locking while cleaning.

Edit: Cleaned, warned few poeople and reopened (for now). Be good.
Last Edit: Dec 23, 2015, 07:45 am by Alexypk

Offline Creed

• Beginner
  • Characters: SARIAKAS,Kenpache,SURGED
  • Faction: OUTCAST
WE BACK BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,good video btw

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
what reputation and who are you.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Stroopwafel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Thanks for pk Warning n_n

Angelica

People use this game, games, hell, even the internet as an outlet to escape the BS in their real lives because not everyone has the liberty or privilege of having a good life. Trolling is one thing, but it can be done without dragging serious matters into all of it. You can troll someone without telling them to kill themselves and all of the other shit people are saying. (like my situation IE)

People have feelings, if you don't then you're lying to yourself. I know I'm not innocent in terms of the trolling aspect of it all but I would never sit there and have the audacity to say some of the crap people say to each other here on this game.. If it wasn't for the High School mentality this community has, I wouldn't come off and act the way I do a majority of the time. I only do it because I am a firm believer in treating people the way they treat you. Regardless though, I'd never make fun of someone of their weight or a dark time that occurred in their life because that's the lowest thing you could possibly do as a human. How would you feel if you were over-weight and been through hell irl? You'd feel like shit if a bunch of people ganged up on you and harassed you about it on a day-to-day basis.
honestly i find this pretty ironic because i've seen you make war jokes before (such as the Gaza one and i still find it really disgusting), and i'm pretty sure that's darker than anything

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
i actually watched the video
u took 1min for intro
the video aint even related to tyrants yet u talk about it, guess is trauma after u got wiped at sundown
u r just using undine and divine pyrogram half the video and then target escapes
no ice prison yet there were EAs in 1 spot all the time
only action u take in the video is when u hit a barb in solid shield from full hp, life revert at 20% hp then he still gets away (?)
overall : 3 kills (by other squad members) and 1 death

but to be like every1 else?
good video man! =)

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
u took 1min for intro
u r just using undine and divine pyrogram half the video and then target escapes
no ice prison
Story of my video and mage pvp life.

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Stroopwafel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
i actually watched the video
u took 1min for intro
the video aint even related to tyrants yet u talk about it, guess is trauma after u got wiped at sundown

The intro is from one of Rev's vids few months back when tyrants did not exist thou

Offline BootyTim3

• BootyTim3
  • Characters: BootyTime
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
honestly i find this pretty ironic because i've seen you make war jokes before (such as the Gaza one and i still find it really disgusting), and i'm pretty sure that's darker than anything

Honestly, your post is irrelevant and invalid for many reasons and you didn't see the 12 pages this thread had before it was cleaned. I'm not going to bother to elaborate due to the fact this thread doesn't need to be locked again. Let bygones be bygones.
Last Edit: Dec 23, 2015, 02:57 pm by Ƈαռɗy

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent