Epic Perfect World

Exploring Secret Area's

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
  • If the ride is more fly, then you must buy.
  • Characters: Manic
  • Faction: ♏ONSTER
Noticed for awhile now patcher shows a pic of what looks like epw's GM area or what other ppl might know as the guild housing waiting room. it might even be a morai area or pvp map but what i'm getting at is where is a area in the game that can be considered a secret? and if anybody has seen one of these so called area's plz share!
Quote from: Agatio on 8/21/2013 at 03:59:55 pm
I spam dartle on demon spark, bitch please

kitty stew

Anyone got ss of WatchTowers love shack? 

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
where is a area in the game that can be considered a secret? and if anybody has seen one of these so called area's plz share!
The only real area that can be considered a secret would be the "Upcoming" area. Some people can get into it with their own ways. You can find a lot of blank copies of normal instances you have to tp into there, and some pretty places. Along with some places other servers use as GM areas etc. 
Other than that, I don't know of any other "secret" areas. 

But if you're asking what this area is; 
I'm 99% sure it's here:

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
The only real area that can be considered a secret would be the "Upcoming" area. Some people can get into it with their own ways. You can find a lot of blank copies of normal instances you have to tp into there, and some pretty places. Along with some places other servers use as GM areas etc.

I'm 99% sure it's here:
:Lord Tyrants Fortress:
Why isnt this our AFK spot? GM add port option+banker and sht fasted

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
damn. everything match with "Tyrants" :c
Last Edit: Dec 28, 2015, 05:55 pm by ☠EvilTouch☠

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks

I'm 99% sure it's here:
You can be 100% sure its the Lord Tyrant's Fortress. Not very secret but ok.

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Dude yes pls. Idc if its outside sz makes things more fun :)
You can be 100% sure its the Lord Tyrant's Fortress. Not very secret but ok.
Shh, it's secret. 

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran

I'm 99% sure it's here:
never knew :police:
i like your sig

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
never knew :police:
i like your sig
Ty, I like yours.  :police:

Offline Sideris

• Angie
  • Characters: Sideris | Baderis
I remember in the 3.x servers there used to be secret areas which were placed in the upcoming zones, and only GMs could access through clicknteleport. One of these was the NPCs graveyard. All the possible NPCs of the game piled up in one place. Not sure if these areas still exist with the new versions of the game. :normal-30:

Offline Tom

• Tom the Dank Engine
  • DH Dominator
  • Characters: HugeMiddleLeg Memorie FkOfFMeMorons
  • Faction: Slayers, Outcasts
I remember in the 3.x servers there used to be secret areas which were placed in the upcoming zones, and only GMs could access through clicknteleport. One of these was the NPCs graveyard. All the possible NPCs of the game piled up in one place. Not sure if these areas still exist with the new versions of the game. :normal-30:
go to playoffs and start flyin around, u will find it sooner or alter  ;)
Dislike these new guilds

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
They do. They're around the bottom left side, if I remember correctly. I found some pretty awesome NPCs the last time I checked it out, 

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable

I remember this place (if we're talking about same one)

all the NPCs were in these giant circles and it was almost endless lol

I always thought it was a separate area tho cos I don't remember it being open like upcoming (tho it was a long time ago so I could be wrong)

Offline Sideris

• Angie
  • Characters: Sideris | Baderis
I remember this place (if we're talking about same one)

all the NPCs were in these giant circles and it was almost endless lol

I always thought it was a separate area tho cos I don't remember it being open like upcoming (tho it was a long time ago so I could be wrong)
Yush, it`s probably the same! I remember it being endless too.

Offline 𝓐𝓾𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓮

• Founder of Infamy
  • 𝒸'𝑒𝓈𝓉 𝓁𝒶 𝓋𝒾𝑒
  • Characters: Men, Achilles
  • Faction: Infamy & Vehements
if its revealed its not secret anymore  :(