Epic Perfect World

The Great Farewell Of Artifex

Offline Zaniah

• ♥#1 Downer Fox♥
  • ♥Downer Veno♥
  • Characters: Zaniah
  • Faction: Apollumi
Stopped playing due to real life, Loved all of my time with Artifex, Pedro thanks for being such a good sport :p and thanks everyone for pvp :3

And will really miss our CC Pt <3

Opulence

Nice video dude.
Gave me such nostalgia of old times as Artifex was my first mass pk faction.  :'(
Good luck to whoever is moving on or taking a break from the game.
 ^-^

Offline AtiIIa

• Front line mercenary
  • Disbander of guilds
  • Characters: AtiIIa
  • Faction: Crown
Awh, I'm really gonna miss pking vs you guys. It was always much fun!

I hope you guys go off to enjoy what you guys are doing in life.

Farewell  :police:

Offline Whxre

• #MoistMeDaddy
  • Characters: Genevinne | Ahia
  • Faction: Artifex
): I for sure will miss our whole CC pt as well as being your personal EP in the CC squad. It most of the time sure was a pain in the ass to keep you going but it felt rewarding as well on the times we won PK. True, Everything ends someday.. but the memories will forever more be cherished.

Thank you too Mahi.
:tiger-13: :tiger-13: :tiger-13: best CC squad + best CC lead  :(

Offline Areashi

• Banned
{*} rip faction

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
years that we will never forget

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
good old times bro was fun pk while it lasted .. special thx to everyone was a part of it !!! everything has it's end ... well many of us tired of this game !!! good bye  :normal-4: gonna miss them fun vent moments lmao 

Offline SkriiLLex

• Respect the zombies
  • #Sweg
  • Faction: Artifex forever
damn bro thats your best video by far, i enjoyed it 100% and its the first time i fully watch a video as long in like forever
its a good compilation of some of our best videos and most fun times we had in Artifex, music was fitting perfectly and the end just made me burst into laughter

great job man, but like we all said, all good things must come to an end sooner or later
makes me deeply sad and will take me a while to adjust without this even if its just a game and it sounds weird to be a reason to be sad but what made me sad is that we'll lose connection with all the great people we met over the years. thank you for the amazing fun times we had til now, its been like 4-5 years we stood together in better or worse like a ***ing marriage, hard to forget things like that

love you all :normal-48:

Offline Areashi

• Banned
years that we will never forget
dw in 1 week you will 

OmegaRa

While I would have rathered seeing a step-up from the enemy, rather than a complete disbanding after our bout this weekend on the TW Plane, I am no one to judge on decisions. Whether this is real or not is beyond me, I do thank all of you for the challenges provided to the guild. Trashtalk aside, I do consider myself an individual with fair sportsmanship, so once again thanks.

Good luck to all of those who are quitting, hope to see you on the battlefield once more. Now on to the next challenge, Rest in Peace Artifex.

Last Edit: Dec 22, 2015, 03:33 pm by Omega

Offline 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

• #1 Vit Build Metal Mage
  • Noop since 2012.
  • Characters: 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀
Thanks for all the fun. Undisputed. Artifex always was and always will be #1. Thanks for all the great times everyone. :police: 

When you get rid of your best Cata EP
Artifex lost 80 vs 30 in ten minutes

Offline Nimy

• Forum Veteran
Artifex pks have been without a doubt the best pks i have had. Either with or against them. No faction is perfect but there are for sure great ppl in arti, sad to see many of them leave. Gl to every1 leaving, wont forget you guys.
Nice video bro!

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
It was fun pking with you :normal-25: Take care and see you in the future :police:

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
rip

There was fun times : )

Offline Tom

• Tom the Dank Engine
  • DH Dominator
  • Characters: HugeMiddleLeg Memorie FkOfFMeMorons
  • Faction: Slayers, Outcasts
Nice vid Mahi , sad to see you guys are leaveing :-Xartifex was the faction where i actually became a goodish support ep , ty for the PKs and everything.. stay safe ppl and take care :police: :-\
Dislike these new guilds