Epic Perfect World

ArchEnemy PK Ruthless Happy Holidays!

Offline Supermean

Okay but you don't have perfect grammar or English either, yet you're sitting here criticizing someone else, lmao.
Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas. Maybe Santa will get you a dictionary or a brain for Christmas. Enjoy.
DId i said somewhere i have perfect english? But ofc a 123 guy from a 123 faction cant stand the madness against us and has to answer with some bullsh**, i think u need both hands and brain as a xmas gift, because u clearly dont have either one of them homogenous.

Offline AtiIIa

• Front line mercenary
  • Disbander of guilds
  • Characters: AtiIIa
  • Faction: Crown
DId i said somewhere i have perfect english? But ofc a 123 guy from a 123 faction cant stand the madness against us and has to answer with some bullsh**, i think u need both hands and brain as a xmas gift, because u clearly dont have either one of them homogeneous.
I don't know dude, but I seem to be able to tank a full pt of you guys very easily. Kind of sad, really.

We are talking about Toothless now?

I cannot be "homogeneous" because there is no one else like me.

Happy Holidays

Offline Supermean

I don't know dude, but I seem to be able to tank a full pt of you guys very easily. Kind of sad, really.

We are talking about Toothless now?

I cannot be "homogeneous" because there is no one else like me.

Happy Holidays
No, i spoke about your 1 min pk fac and i didnt seen yet any of you guys that can "tank" 1 of our squads. :normal-9:
Happy holidays.

Offline AtiIIa

• Front line mercenary
  • Disbander of guilds
  • Characters: AtiIIa
  • Faction: Crown
No, i spoke about your 1 min pk fac and i didnt seen yet any of you guys that can "tank" 1 of our squads. :normal-9:
Happy holidays.
You must not pk very much, then. If you notice, our TWO cata barbs tank easily...

Merry Christmas

Offline Synamon

• Characters: *.:。.✿`°¤,¸.•*
Happy holidays.

You really came to our pk video thread causing drama after y'all asked us not to do the same thing on yours? Get out... lol... The irony in it all. Take the drama elsewhere please.  :rolleyes:

OT: Nice video as always. Music made me laugh. Happy Holidays everyone.  :-*
Last Edit: Dec 22, 2015, 04:14 pm by Syn♪♫
Thank you Meline♥ for qt avatar!

Offline Captain

• Captain
  • I'm the hero EPW needs, not the one it deserves
  • Characters: Captain
  • Faction: Defiance
You must not pk very much, then. If you notice, our TWO cata barbs tank easily...

Merry Christmas
One of your cata barbs is JustForMe on his alt, and the other one is you whom I solo the other day in morai... None of you are able to tank anything and your best players are alts from other guilds lol
The only thing we notice is your desperation due to your lack of arguments to back up your own fantasies, as it can clearly be seen in this video. 

Offline Supermean

You really came to our pk video thread causing drama after y'all asked us not to do the same thing on yours? Get out... lol... The irony in it all. Take the drama elsewhere please.  :rolleyes:

OT: Nice video as always. Music made me laugh. Happy Holidays everyone.  :-*
I were asking a question but truth hurted for your members huh, sad story about it and also not my problem u have a 12 year old leader crying in every topic of our where we post our pk video  :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

Offline Viking

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Gaahl, Viking
  • Faction: ArchEnemy
One of your cata barbs is JustForMe on his alt, and the other one is you whom I solo the other day in morai... None of you are able to tank anything and your best players are alts from other guilds lol
The only thing we notice is your desperation due to your lack of arguments to back up your own fantasies, as it can clearly be seen in this video.
Captain you of all people should know everyone has people everywhere. In reality the amount of alts we have is quite small. You have alts too in case you didn't know it. And there is no desperation going on from our part nor is there fantasies, only very much reality. Happy Holidays Captain :)

I were asking a question but truth hurted for your members huh, sad story about it and also not my problem u have a 12 year old leader crying in every topic of our where we post our pk video  :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:
I think the correct response would be "I was asking a question" and it's quite amazing that a 12-year old needs to correct your english sir :)

Offline Supermean

Captain you of all people should know everyone has people everywhere. In reality the amount of alts we have is quite small. You have alts too in case you didn't know it. And there is no desperation going on from our part nor is there fantasies, only very much reality. Happy Holidays Captain :)
I think the correct response would be "I was asking a question" and it's quite amazing that a 12-year old needs to correct your english sir :)
That doesnt change the fact that your faction is 123 and u have to hide in shame the mini map :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2:

MORD

That doesnt change the fact that your faction is 123 and u have to hide in shame the mini map :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2:
keep commenting pls :)

Offline Masuta

• The Adversary
  • Habits ♡
  • Characters: Masuta
  • Faction: Adversary • Tyrants
Nice music and video  police

The amount of salt made all snow go away. Cry

happy holidays
Last Edit: Dec 22, 2015, 07:19 pm by Sophrosyne
here for the memes, there's nothing else left anyways

Offline Captain

• Captain
  • I'm the hero EPW needs, not the one it deserves
  • Characters: Captain
  • Faction: Defiance
Last Edit: Dec 22, 2015, 10:40 pm by Captain

Offline Viking

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Gaahl, Viking
  • Faction: ArchEnemy
Nice music and video  police

The amount of salt made all snow go away. Cry

happy holidays
Yes salt has a tendency of doing that :( But glad you liked the video and music :)