Epic Perfect World

Game Exits On Entering Game Screen

Offline Vanislav

Oh sorry i didn't see other posts lol if you used custom UI before you patched EPW to v135 maybe thats what bugged your client i think you will have to re-download if you wanna use custom UI always keep a clean copy of EPW folder (and if is just one month auto-patcher should be able to update your client it would be only like 10 versions maybe at max and half of those were small ones like icons)
So redownloading the client might be the only way to fix this?  :'( :'( Is there no other way to replace the surfaces.pck and interfaces.pck like maybe I can download them from someone else lol? 

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
I'm not sure but this may work uploaded this 2 months ago its EPW's interface/surface.pck  try and replace those and verify if your patcher will update to v135 after you verified make a clean copy and keep it then you can apply your custom UI and open game from bat file

EPW interface/surface click

Offline Vanislav

I'm not sure but this may work uploaded this 2 months ago its EPW's interface/surface.pck  try and replace those and verify if your patcher will update to v135 after you verified make a clean copy and keep it then you can apply your custom UI and open game from bat file

EPW interface/surface click
Thanks! If you don't mind, I'm having trouble finding the real download button lol there are like at least 5 of them  :-X :-X

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
well the most effective
simple solution to any game issue
is reinstalling
jopaer/Mercenary

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
Thanks! If you don't mind, I'm having trouble finding the real download button lol there are like at least 5 of them  :-X :-X
http://prntscr.com/9gmau3 your should say "Download" mine is in italian

Offline Vanislav

http://prntscr.com/9gmau3 your should say "Download" mine is in italian
Thank you so much sir!

Offline hick

help please I have kinda the same issue but it only affects one toon on my account i can not log in with my veno the others all log in just fine
and I have no clue why 

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
help please I have kinda the same issue but it only affects one toon on my account i can not log in with my veno the others all log in just fine
and I have no clue why
Use Helpdesk then that char may be bugged GM needs to check it

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
and I have no clue why
Try going into the account panel (where you vote) and go to unstuck character under the "Character" tab and use that option on the character that youre having issues with. See if that helps you out.

Offline hick

tried using the help button on the website and it still is not working do not know what to do seeing as how I can log in on the account and ply my other toons I am kinda baffled on this lol

Offline Vanislav

tried using the help button on the website and it still is not working do not know what to do seeing as how I can log in on the account and ply my other toons I am kinda baffled on this lol
Not saying this is the only way but redowbloading the client will save you more time and energy from trying to figure iut the cause and trying every possible solution to fix it. 

Offline hick

fixed it I logged in on a different pc my fishies was the prob qq I liked them but like my veno a lil more