Epic Perfect World

Download/Installation issues

Offline Dud

• Dud
Ok so I've played on this server a couple years back until my pc started acting up. Now I'm trynna get back on but I'm having trouble installing the patches:
So yesterday I've tried downloading the game client but it somehow didn't work, that said, I've then tried downloading the patches and it seemed to be going well until I noticed the files were something like ".cup" and I can't open or really do anything with them ._. if anyone knows how I can fix this it'd be appreciated
:tiger-10: :tiger-10: :tiger-8:

Offline Δ

• I was here for a moment
  • And then I was gone| i died to ares + im noob
  • Characters: Alexypk
  • Faction: Epw_Team
So you have downloaded the client? Or not? Cause I didn't get it clear  :-\.
If you do have and you have downloaded patch files (*.cup files) - then you open patcher file > Manual > select cup file.

If you do not have downloaded client - best way to get it is by using torrets, cause then file won't get corrupted.

Offline Dud

• Dud
Oh so besides downloading the patches I also got to have the client downloaded? Thank god I erased the game client files from my computer then eh  :tiger-10: :tiger-10: :tiger-10: :tiger-10: :tiger-10: :tiger-10: :tiger-10: :tiger-10: :tiger-10: :tiger-5: :tiger-9: how dumb am i

Offline Δ

• I was here for a moment
  • And then I was gone| i died to ares + im noob
  • Characters: Alexypk
  • Faction: Epw_Team
You can just download the client: 
http://epicpw.com/index.php?page=download

Mirror 3 - Torrent will be best option (just use uTorrent for example). Then you can just either manually instal patches or patcher will auto-update.

Offline Dud

• Dud
Okay everything's working fine, thanks for being so helpful :)