Epic Perfect World

EA or WIZ?

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
From my POV.

I started with an EA, and It was pretty awesome, channel is easy to get, you have the highest range, immunes, dashes, stealth, cc on low cd without chi req. Etc.... With the cost of being squishy.
Easy to play doesn't make it easy to master. 
And very easy to get points on NW with it aswell

If you are starting off, do not worry to much about the aps and the def gear at start, unless youre planning to 1o1 alot, then rush def aswell, Aps is mostly for mass.

MG however felt very clumsy, and slow, since getting channel was way harder. But getting it down feels rewarding. And the cast times are longer than EA's. Unlike archers, you must be aware of what each skill does, you cant just spam like crazy. I won't lie using genie spark and one shotting peeps isn't awesome, but that won't work on experienced players easily, which means you cant rely on it. You also need 97-99% chann to reach max potential. 

You also have a shorter range, which can be a struggle, you will also be required to go in close with Ice prisons on mass, which can make you vulnerable. MG is just mostly practice and practice and practice.

Offline Jinxers

• (▰˘v˘▰)
  • Characters: Jinxers
I prefer EA, you're a bit of a squish baby but the playstyle is entertaining and when you come across another EA things can get intense. I didn't have too hard a time gearing mine up.

I'm not so fond of wiz, they're very useful but the spark 1 shot tactic is a crutch. Gearing my wiz up is still a work in progress and it's a huge hassle compared to the archer. (Mostly because it's luck based & my luck doesn't like my wiz.)

Offline AuH.s.n

• SnE
  • 80% of success is showing up.
EA is better and much more fun to play. with 1/5 of what u going to roll on wiz u can get both good aps and casting gears on ea.
which gonna make u able to deal both good phy and magic dmg.
wiz is good and fun to play, but its weak against magicers and u just can deal magic dmg while on ea u can choose between 2 types of dmgs which makes u efficient against all classes. u can deal good dmg to almost all classes.
the only con ea have is being squishy which makes playing ea much more fun and u gonna learn how to kite and survive by practicing, and when u master this class, u gonna like it for sure.
Just DotA, For Ever, Till The End
I'm Not that Good
Maybe am in F*cking, But not at evrything!
زندگیمو میسازم، اونطوری که میخواهم

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
^total lie based on luck, i was told i cudl get 3int wrist and 2int top with 50k ec
i used 4million ec just for wrist
and gonna use 200k more this week
luck and preference only
jopaer/Mercenary

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated