Epic Perfect World

Artifex Vs Tyrants - their 2nd Tw

Offline Aєℓισѕ

• Xpendable
Your HQ Crystal was simply beautiful.
which crystal i didnt target our crystal even once wat i target was their crystal @ 2:34
ᴴᵉ ᶜᵒᶰᵠᵘᵉʳˢ ʷʰᵒ ᵉᶰᵈᵘʳᵉˢ

Offline SinDeffiler

• ☆☆☆
  • hoamzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • Characters: SinRogue☆SinDefiller
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
nice video bro love ur game play music was fine,,..
i missed this tw :'( bc my bad! i was lying down then fall asleep lmao when i woke up tw is over ... sorry for that zirnaab 

Offline Aєℓισѕ

• Xpendable
Nice Video man I remembered the old video you did that your the squad lead dd pt and your in air targeted enemies eps ^-^
Well played man more videos :)
ty man

It was fun being in your squad and glad I participated.
ty it was fun 

Nice vid. Sad I got pulled away at the last second.  :'(
Was anyone live streaming? Will anyone be live streaming on Monday? :C Can links be posted if there will be?
ty

Nice one man Was really good TW
Very challenging, much better than last weeks
looking forward for monday guys and hopefully pk tmrw (sunday)
And Amazing job as usual Kevin
ty and yes it was

nice video bro love ur game play music was fine,,..
i missed this tw :'( bc my bad! i was lying down then fall asleep lmao when i woke up tw is over ... sorry for that zirnaab
ty

ᴴᵉ ᶜᵒᶰᵠᵘᵉʳˢ ʷʰᵒ ᵉᶰᵈᵘʳᵉˢ

Offline blush

• Old Player
Last Edit: May 31, 2020, 09:30 pm by blush

heiro

was good tw nice

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
Good job everyone, just another day of client crashes and magical d/c as soon as TW starts  :normal-1:

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★
Good job everyone, just another day of client crashes and magical d/c as soon as TW starts  :normal-1:
:normal-2: u just won't understand it, realize whoever has shtty pc should put simple models and low effects when entering instance with 160 ppl and all them DDoS shts, whoever listened to what i said last time didnt get DDoS-ed  :normal-1:
2nd tw, and u almost lost, so sad i wont be able to pull cata on monday. let's remind how miserably arti lost their 2nd tw :normal-9:  :normal-2:

Offline Kiro

• Characters: Kiro/xBrenda/Xiiomara
:normal-2: u just won't understand it, realize whoever has shtty pc should put simple models and low effects when entering instance with 160 ppl and all them DDoS shts, whoever listened to what i said last time didnt get DDoS-ed  :normal-1:
2nd tw, and u almost lost, so sad i wont be able to pull cata on monday. let's remind how miserably arti lost their 2nd tw :normal-9:  :normal-2:
You seem to always live and bring up the past when you bring up Artis past losses. I guess because there isn't any present ones to bring up. 
So far Tyrants only speak empty words. 2nd try and have yet to gain a victory. I heard the 3rd time is the charm but we will see, won't we? ;) 
OT: Nice video. Wish I could have been there. Hopefully monday or the week after I'll join in on the fun 

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
I think you are confusing me with someone in your guild dude lmao.

PedroSner = alt of Melinoee?

Offline ★UMAD★

• ☆Light Speed AA'r☆
  • Characters: ★UMAD★/SpamAps
  • Faction: ☆Artifex (#1)
h3h3h3 i guesssssss ,
my team is winner and your team is looser 
Gj Kevin 

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
Good job everyone, just another day of client crashes and magical d/c as soon as TW starts  :normal-1:
Funny how our EP and cata barbs crashed too so stop acting like we did anything retard

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★
You seem to always live and bring up the past when you bring up Artis past losses. I guess because there isn't any present ones to bring up.
So far Tyrants only speak empty words. 2nd try and have yet to gain a victory. I heard the 3rd time is the charm but we will see, won't we? ;)
OT: Nice video. Wish I could have been there. Hopefully monday or the week after I'll join in on the fun
that's why u talk, u weren't there. and ofc i bring their past when they seem to forget it, please minion, im out of ur league, don't talk to me

Insanity

don't get too happy our crystal reached a critical point, we played full offensive and didn't give a shit about def and you still lost, i was surprised how bad can you be that you didn't win this tw

Offline Kia

Well done Kevin.

Offline Vanatorul

• Old Player
  • Characters: Blank
I think you are confusing me with someone in your guild dude lmao.
But the bug reports were annoying i almost smashed my keyboard no joke  :normal-2: :normal-9:

you died like 4 times in a raw in ur base ROLF just by my squad....that must be op KDR right?:D