Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA

• : D
nice video dude 
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Insanity

no wonder the game felt like a burden or some job for most of you. it shouldn't be like that :normal-18:
this is exactly what being a leader of a guild on epw feels like lately, which is why i had given up last year i couldnt keep up between work and pw
to the clown that said rage disband, wake up neither xpendable or arti rage disband, it was planned before knowing the outcome of tw, also to the clowns saying we stand no chance in tw thats why we disband, wake up also, we planned for this tw 30 mins before it started thats how much we cared since it was already 2-0 so it wouldnt matter if 2-1
finally after years of trying to win you could achieve 1 out of thousand, ye ye tyrants formed 2 months ago but im not talking about the guild im talking about the majority in it that has been against us in every guild that was formed and lost in every single one of them :normal-25:

Offline Areashi

• Banned
this is exactly what being a leader of a guild on epw feels like lately, which is why i had given up last year i couldnt keep up between work and pw
to the clown that said rage disband, wake up neither xpendable or arti rage disband, it was planned before knowing the outcome of tw, also to the clowns saying we stand no chance in tw thats why we disband, wake up also, we planned for this tw 30 mins before it started thats how much we cared since it was already 2-0 so it wouldnt matter if 2-1
finally after years of trying to win you could achieve 1 out of thousand, ye ye tyrants formed 2 months ago but im not talking about the guild im talking about the majority in it that has been against us in every guild that was formed and lost in every single one of them :normal-25:
so
nh beat xp
nh beat oc
sync/nh wiped xp
artifex beat xp
tyrants wiped xp
where do you see people struggling to beat you?

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
lmao they rage disband as usual xddd

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
I actually didn't bother much replying to anyone who's talking because it's sorta of a waste of time, the people on vent ( including soochi , kareem, david Abbi etc ) , know what i said and the reasons since they were there with the whole Artifex today, ...

In fact Kareem knew about this a while ago already.. If you actually think i quit because of one TW you are seriously stupid as a brick lmao ijs.
No point me linking you 10 skype convos from time ago to justify as we planned this already simply cause i don't think it's worth the time of copy pasting it. Even your guild members who know me longer then they know the people in their guild atm, are very aware i dont quit or rage quit ( as you claimed) over a loss LOL if that was the case i would have quited when Xpendables corened Artifex on TW map ,not when Tyrants defended one of their lands.

P.S.: If you would read you would also realize i stated i will still be arround once /twice a week to RPK with whoever. Made it very clear i didnt delete EPW or w/e i just can't be here daily considering on the 20th of January i'm going to Amsterdam.

Did you really said that? OMG LOOOOOOL
I think you must be stupid as brick also then, talking about how you think i quit because of losing one TW  :normal-2:

Now you see how stupid ppl can be, that's what i thought whole time when i saw some random ppl telling me i quit because of TW. Only difference is i didn't bother showing skype convos on forum where i said i'll quit, long before TWs started, or making forum post for attention.
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline 3

• Old Player
easy tw lmfae my team won and i wasnt even trying, try harder fag rofl?

Did you really said that? OMG LOOOOOOL
I think you must be stupid as brick also then, talking about how you think i quit because of losing one TW  :normal-2:

Now you see how stupid ppl can be, that's what i thought whole time when i saw some random ppl telling me i quit because of TW. Only difference is i didn't bother showing skype convos on forum where i said i'll quit, long before TWs started, or making forum post for attention.

this kid is so mad lmfae, move on and get better

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
I actually didn't bother much replying to anyone who's talking because it's sorta of a waste of time, the people on vent ( including soochi , kareem, david Abbi etc ) , know what i said and the reasons since they were there with the whole Artifex today, ...

In fact Kareem knew about this a while ago already.. If you actually think i quit because of one TW you are seriously stupid as a brick lmao ijs.
No point me linking you 10 skype convos from time ago to justify as we planned this already simply cause i don't think it's worth the time of copy pasting it. Even your guild members who know me longer then they know the people in their guild atm, are very aware i dont quit or rage quit ( as you claimed) over a loss LOL if that was the case i would have quited when Xpendables corened Artifex on TW map ,not when Tyrants defended one of their lands.

P.S.: If you would read you would also realize i stated i will still be arround once /twice a week to RPK with whoever. Made it very clear i didnt delete EPW or w/e i just can't be here daily considering on the 20th of January i'm going to Amsterdam.
Sure  :normal-42:
Last Edit: Dec 22, 2015, 09:15 am by Mentalista

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
Sure  :normal-42:

My damage log collection NEW