Epic Perfect World

Forcing client crashes

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
Posting a bug like this in a public thread is not the best idea. Sure, some people are already aware of it's existence. However, now we will have filthy tryharders and trolls, who were never aware in the first place, now contributing to the problem. I've discovered a few bugs myself, and each time I've been asked to not inform any other players especially if it's game changing. I agree that this is something that needs to be immediately looked into, even more so now.

great now every Ahole in-game is going to try this thnx guy for not contacting the correct ppl via DM! Hope they forum ban some of you for saying how to !
what kind of crack smoked illusion do you live in? (A.) You are saying those classes existed since day 1 (obv means ur one those guys sayin ive been here since server opened and only have a sin) (B.) those skills have not been around that long on here since morai patch... (C.) I used to be a well known Contributor on RZ and this is still the first i am hearing of it. (D.)to know of a abusive bug and not report means you might aswell be the abuser.
Relax, stuff happens. Nobody deserves a ban except the people who are actually doing it. No need for hate. Eventually everyone would have found out about it one way or another, now it's just accelerated.
Last Edit: Dec 20, 2015, 06:18 am by Frost
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Kia

Habits is right, pretty much everybody who played on the server we played on before we moved to epic knows how it works since we already had issues with this 2-3 years ago. Therefore it really is common knowledge, otherwise i wouldn't have known about it either. However, i'd appreciate if you could keep the drama to a minimum, i wrote this public bug report so people can share the times and places it happend so the staff can investigate the issue and punish those who are using it.

Abusing bugs like this is against the rules so please don't try this at home.

Last Edit: Dec 20, 2015, 07:15 am by Xia

Offline Tom

• Tom the Dank Engine
  • DH Dominator
  • Characters: HugeMiddleLeg Memorie FkOfFMeMorons
  • Faction: Slayers, Outcasts
9:35 pm , MoonVein and  Expertise brutes
Last Edit: Dec 20, 2015, 10:50 am by Chocolate
Dislike these new guilds

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
yea this has been happening to me a lot too. so would be greatly appreciated if it could be fixed
same here 

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Good job escalating the issue. 
Help Desk exists for a reason.

Offline Kia

This part of the forums is for reporting bugs and that's what i did. At this point nobody knows what the cause for the crashes is and most people don't bother posting on the helpdesk. That's why i created this topic so players feel encouraged to share time and place where it happened so the staff can have a look into it.

Offline Chocolate

• Retired Staff Member

I agree with this, posting the bug on the forum for all those people who dont know (you'd be suprised how many) for one is bannable. If you see someone do this, report them. Alexypk and I caught and banned 1 yesterday.

Offline Whxre

• #MoistMeDaddy
  • Characters: Genevinne | Ahia
  • Faction: Artifex
I agree with this, posting the bug on the forum for all those people who dont know (you'd be suprised how many) for one is bannable. If you see someone do this, report them. Alexypk and I caught and banned 1 yesterday.
:tiger-40: :tiger-40: :tiger-40: ty GMs

Offline Kia

Feel free to remove the suspicions for reasons out of all posts along with all the offtopic.
Last Edit: Dec 20, 2015, 10:55 am by Xia

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
  • Getting quoted by anime pic profiles kek
  • Faction: 0FkGiven forever 🧡
Ban everyone in the thread just in case  :police:
BlueDragon - Atomic/Bionic
Storm❤/Void/Nex - Imisandre/Fennekin
Golden - Kurenai
Epic - Accident/Imisandre/Yrden

Offline Chocolate

• Retired Staff Member
Feel free to remove the suspicions for reasons out of all posts.

I did thank you, it's fine being here though. If anyone has something to report i'd prefer you to post on the helpdesk or PM the online GM. Do not share any glitch/bug information you may know.

Offline Kia

I did thank you, it's fine being here though. If anyone has something to report i'd prefer you to post on the helpdesk or PM the online GM. Do not share any glitch/bug information you may know.
I actually thought Agatio had fixed the older issue long ago, i assumed it was something new. Sorry about that.