Epic Perfect World

Forcing client crashes

Offline Kia

Hello,

not sure if you have heard about the latest client crashes yet.

For some reason people seem to find it fun to crash others clients by force. I am not quite sure how it's caused. The elementclient simply closes without a bug report. One of the times it happened was on Friday, December 18 around 18:55 server time in Swiftwind during the Artifex regroup.

~Xia
Last Edit: Dec 20, 2015, 10:45 am by Chocolate

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
I heard about this happening in West District either yesterday or the day before as well.

And I also keep crashing in HB with no reason whatsoever. At first I thought it was the UI, I was using, but it worked fine through all HBs up until this recent one. Not sure if it's related, but would be nice if it could be looked into.

Offline Kia

I heard about this happening in West District either yesterday or the day before as well.

And I also keep crashing in HB with no reason whatsoever. At first I thought it was the UI, I was using, but it worked fine through all HBs up until this recent one. Not sure if it's related, but would be nice if it could be looked into.
I don't think it's related to the UIs, Artifex RG had a ton of people using EPW standard files and they crashed as well. It really looks like it is caused by force since it mostly happens at crowded places like Sundown, regroup spots and other popular afk spots.

Offline Guess Who

• Old Player
happened to me 2 times, but lucky I was in sz at west at the time

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
the mystic skill has problem ! et once said in bvg/hvh i forgot , sometimes it make crash when sin are in stealth

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
This is really annoying it happened a couple times last few days , not only at our RGs, but randomly at west, even at our AFK spot, most recently today during TW, i got bug reported like 4 times was really annoying.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

heiro

yea this has been happening to me a lot too. so would be greatly appreciated if it could be fixed 

Offline Praelium

• Forum Veteran
It happened not too long ago at Allies Camp. Thought was just me then I logged back and the whole are was empty lmao.

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
  • If the ride is more fly, then you must buy.
  • Characters: Manic
  • Faction: ♏ONSTER
great now every Ahole in-game is going to try this thnx guy for not contacting the correct ppl via DM! Hope they forum ban some of you for saying how to !
Quote from: Agatio on 8/21/2013 at 03:59:55 pm
I spam dartle on demon spark, bitch please

Offline Praelium

• Forum Veteran
And it just happened again..........

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
great now every Ahole in-game is going to try this thnx guy for not contacting the correct ppl via DM! Hope they forum ban some of you for saying how to !
:rolleyes: Like it wasn't already common knowledge. This game has been around for years everyone already knew about this. 

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
  • If the ride is more fly, then you must buy.
  • Characters: Manic
  • Faction: ♏ONSTER
:rolleyes: Like it wasn't already common knowledge. This game has been around for years everyone already knew about this.
what kind of crack smoked illusion do you live in? (A.) You are saying those classes existed since day 1 (obv means ur one those guys sayin ive been here since server opened and only have a sin) (B.) those skills have not been around that long on here since morai patch... (C.) I used to be a well known Contributor on RZ and this is still the first i am hearing of it. (D.)to know of a abusive bug and not report means you might aswell be the abuser.
Last Edit: Dec 20, 2015, 05:38 am by ☢Thug Life☢
Quote from: Agatio on 8/21/2013 at 03:59:55 pm
I spam dartle on demon spark, bitch please

Offline ★UMAD★

• ☆Light Speed AA'r☆
  • Characters: ★UMAD★/SpamAps
  • Faction: ☆Artifex (#1)
crashed at sundown too , yesterday

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
what kind of crack smoked illusion do you live in? (A.) You are saying those classes existed since day 1 (obv means ur one those guys sayin ive been here since server opened and only have a sin) (B.) those skills have not been around that long on here since morai patch... (C.) I used to be a well known Contributor on RZ and this is still the first i am hearing of it. (D.)to know of a abusive bug and not report means you might aswell be the abuser.
You need to relax. Stop assuming shit about things when you have no idea what you're talking about. I could care less about who has veteran status on this server. I don't even play a sin unless I'm farming on 2x. So please sit down. Idk what has been on this server as I've only been on this server close to 2 years, so anything prior to that..I have no clue. The common knowledge was about people who've been around PWI since EGs and Tideborns were introduced. If you didn't know about this, then now you do. As for reporting it. I was in that GVB that was mentioned earlier. and I PM'd ET at that current moment and told him why everyone dc'd because I seen when the Mystic and Sin in my pt used it.(wasn't intentional) (and before you go into the whole "was probably you on a mystic or sin" ) I was on a veno. And from what I remember ET said it was something the staff knew about and informed everyone in the event if it happened again, Bans will be issued. So, stop with the ridiculous insults and assumptions. People are on this thread to address the current situation at hand and try to give out all the information that they know about it.  ;)

Offline Monti

• Old Player
You need to relax. Stop assuming shit about things when you have no idea what you're talking about. I could care less about who has veteran status on this server. I don't even play a sin unless I'm farming on 2x. So please sit down. Idk what has been on this server as I've only been on this server close to 2 years, so anything prior to that..I have no clue. The common knowledge was about people who've been around PWI since EGs and Tideborns were introduced. If you didn't know about this, then now you do. As for reporting it. I was in that GVB that was mentioned earlier. and I PM'd ET at that current moment and told him why everyone dc'd because I seen when the Mystic and Sin in my pt used it.(wasn't intentional) (and before you go into the whole "was probably you on a mystic or sin" ) I was on a veno. And from what I remember ET said it was something the staff knew about and informed everyone in the event if it happened again, Bans will be issued. So, stop with the ridiculous insults and assumptions. People are on this thread to address the current situation at hand and try to give out all the information that they know about it.  ;)
daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn