Epic Perfect World

「Epic Perfect World」Dragon Gear | Assassin PvP

Offline BriEsT

• Don
played 4 years on sanctuary and ppl there know more bout the game and got more skill than the ppl that get called skilled here...
 Nice joke .

Offline Klaus

• The Original
  • Faction: Tyrants
u said you using dragon wep , why do i see a r8 wep on u bars skills lmao

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
thats cause barbs are supposed to be tanks.... well besides that helm and the warsoul weapon i got a +4def ring... well actually 2x +4def rings.... a +34deflvl weapon (which is the 2nd best barb weapon on server) and 18%eleres+2%rmdt pants (which is the 3rd best barb pants on server... PLUS all gear i got is made by myself and nothing bought ijs
There are over 4-5 WBs with 4x def weap with atleast 37 def lvls, your weapon is just average
Pants wise there are so many others with same stats as yours
your ring is shit u lose magic defence, no wonder u get genie spark killed
no1 cares if u farmed it by urself, i farmed tt claw by myself but aint best sht
skillwise u are parallel
other than having helm decreasing ur hp, shit ornaments (2 def neck and belt) and the awful ring, u lower ur efficiency drastically
so any barb out there that reaches 100-103 defence levels and uses a normal magic ring is far better geared than u
oh and about skill : u play conbag, there's no such thing called skill involved

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
There are over 4-5 WBs with 4x def weap with atleast 37 def lvls, your weapon is just average
your ring is shit u lose magic defence, no wonder u get genie spark ****d
no1 cares if u farmed it by urself, i farmed tt claw by myself but aint best sht
skillwise u are parallel
other than having helm decreasing ur hp, shit ornaments (2 def neck and belt) and the awful ring, u lower ur efficiency drastically
so any barb out there that reaches 100-103 defence levels and uses a normal magic ring is far better geared than u
y u destroy his imaginary world

Offline BriEsT

• Don
skillwise u are parallel
 Words are wasted on him and honestly no you dont even need to genie spark him thats an overkill in his case rofl .

Offline Areashi

• Banned
played 4 years on sanctuary and ppl there know more bout the game and got more skill than the ppl that get called skilled here...
i'll have what you're having

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
skillwise u are parallel

lol go lie more...
i ve seen only 1 barb with 4x def weapon and i dont even know if he still plays...
Pants wise there are many barbs with 2x ele res okay i give you that... but the % i have + the combination with the 3rd stat makes it 3rd best barb leggins on server
yea right... Alveron/Stajson genie sparked me with 60k crit... but yea ofc i get fcked by spark 24/7... loooool
In my area of deflvls gaining 3 deflvls from the helmet was worth it decreasing my HP ijs
And i have 102 deflvl basic/selfbuffed whatever you wanna call it... the highest i ve seen on other barbs was 98deflvl basic....
And last but not least skillwise i havent seen another barb that is on my level.... and i dont talk bout only tanking... if i would get dph gear and restat to str i would be one of the best dph barbs too ijs...
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline BriEsT

• Don
lol go lie more...
i ve seen only 1 barb with 4x def weapon and i dont even know if he still plays...
Pants wise there are many barbs with 2x ele res okay i give you that... but the % i have + the combination with the 3rd stat makes it 3rd best barb leggins on server
yea right... Alveron/Stajson genie sparked me with 60k crit... but yea ofc i get fcked by spark 24/7... loooool
In my area of deflvls gaining 3 deflvls from the helmet was worth it decreasing my HP ijs
And i have 102 deflvl basic/selfbuffed whatever you wanna call it... the highest i ve seen on other barbs was 98deflvl basic....
And last but not least skillwise i havent seen another barb that is on my level.... and i dont talk bout only tanking... if i would get dph gear and restat to str i would be one of the best dph barbs too ijs...
So true , noone can be that bad at camping def gear ijs ...

Offline Areashi

• Banned
lol go lie more...
you may as well have npc gears, you can't play an mmo properly

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
So true , noone can be that bad at camping def gear ijs ...
yea good joke... i am the #1 tankbarb on this server gear+skillwise and you are.... nothing...

Offline Areashi

• Banned
i ll answer with your own quote here okay?
ur stupid if you didn't understand what he actually meant

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
lol go lie more...
there are 2 in AxeGroup, 1 is in Outcasts(or was) and atleast 3-5 more pinoys having it
There was also one in Artifex at some point idk if changed name or left, the same one was in xp
Again, 2x elem res+ rmdt, many on server, u r just  average geared
60k critic k, by who, alveron? he had pathetic dmg set
any mage with 100 atk lvls r8 weap shreds through ur defence and emotional stability
in your area the point is to survive and u aint that good at it
102 def lvls basic, ok, having 2k less magic defence and around 4k-5k hp, k
If sean moves his orns on wb with 35 def lvl weap he's 104 base, o.O tower destroyed
oh and brewskie is stupid enough to use 22 str cube, if he gets 3x def neck he just ruins all ur dreams? o.O! haha yea
skillwise u are just a worthless conbag  sitting in 1 place and praying to some deity that the spark dmg that hits u wont critic and that the player has less than 80 atk lvls so u dont get hiero'd

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
ok kids i am done here now since it should be a thread bout erechos nonrelevant pvp vid and not bout you fanboys trying to get my attention... bye

Offline Areashi

• Banned
ok kids i am done here now since it should be a thread bout erechos nonrelevant pvp vid and not bout you fanboys trying to get my attention... bye
bye useless player

Offline BriEsT

• Don
yea good joke... i am the #1 tankbarb on this server gear+skillwise and you are.... nothing...
 More jokes , even my shitty excuse for dph barb tanks more then you do ijs ..

Dont lie lol .................