Epic Perfect World

「Epic Perfect World」Dragon Gear | Assassin PvP

Offline Areashi

• Banned
What dragon gear?? you use r8 daggers, cube neck, warsong belt and TM cape.... stop talking.... plus you got 0 skill... the only good thing is that you dont script :normal-42:
lmao same lvl of skill as u

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
have you ever seen my gear? show me a barb that has better gear than me lol...
I saw ur gears , but you are only def type barb , so nothing interesting to see , i only liked that helm and your atk wep +50atk. Others are useless.

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
lmao same lvl of skill as u
yea good joke my little fanboy
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Areashi

• Banned
yea good joke my little fanboy
man you know you're not even comparable to me right? go full cata mode in pk and fap over not being able to die in pk ''OMG IM ALIVE SO YOU'RE WORSE THAN ME''

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
man you know you're not even comparable to me right? go full cata mode in pk and fap over not being able to die in pk ''OMG IM ALIVE SO YOU'RE WORSE THAN ME''
what you try here my little fanboy? i wonder what made you mad again.... lol

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
I saw ur gears , but you are only def type barb , so nothing interesting to see , i only liked that helm and your atk wep +50atk. Others are useless.
True Bro hahahahaha  :D let him talk i never see him in PK or other thinks only talk ... talk ... talk no more you know this ... i know this ... epw know this too

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
+1  ;)

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
True Bro hahahahaha  :D let him talk i never see him in PK or other thinks only talk ... talk ... talk no more you know this ... i know this ... epw know this too
LOL in what masspk faction are you actually to see that i dont pk? stop trying pls Erecho you are just a random that makes videos of 1v1ing other randoms...

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
thats cause barbs are supposed to be tanks.... well besides that helm and the warsoul weapon i got a +4def ring... well actually 2x +4def rings.... a +34deflvl weapon (which is the 2nd best barb weapon on server) and 18%eleres+2%rmdt pants (which is the 3rd best barb pants on server... PLUS all gear i got is made by myself and nothing bought ijs

Offline Areashi

• Banned
thats cause barbs are supposed to be tanks.... well besides that helm and the warsoul weapon i got a +4def ring... well actually 2x +4def rings.... a +34deflvl weapon (which is the 2nd best barb weapon on server) and 18%eleres+2%rmdt pants (which is the 3rd best barb pants on server... PLUS all gear i got is made by myself and nothing bought ijs
but no1 cares because ur sht

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
but no1 cares because ur sht
you seem to care cause i am still better than you.... thats why you rage at every comment i make on forum cause you wanna be as good as me my little fanboy

Offline Areashi

• Banned
you seem to care cause i am still better than you.... thats why you rage at every comment i make on forum cause you wanna be as good as me my little fanboy
you gotta put some mad story behind the reason that you camp def gear and never seem to pk let alone kill any1, that's how much you are trying to not look like a shtter in a video game with no competitive scene whatsoever

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
you gotta put some mad story behind the reason that you camp def gear and never seem to pk let alone kill any1, that's how much you are trying to not look like a shtter in a video game with no competitive scene whatsoever
see? there you go rage again... i "camp def" cause my class is supposed to be a tank class... you should go to pwi and take some lessons there bout the game basics i think... and i dont care bout pk cause this is a pve server if you didnt know yet my little fanboy

Offline Areashi

• Banned
see? there you go rage again... i "camp def" cause my class is supposed to be a tank class... you should go to pwi and take some lessons there bout the game basics i think... and i dont care bout pk cause this is a pve server if you didnt know yet my little fanboy
take lessons from pwi players? what sv are you from? been on dw, lc and ht, every1 there is bad

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
take lessons from pwi players? what sv are you from? been on dw, lc and ht, every1 there is bad
played 4 years on sanctuary and ppl there know more bout the game and got more skill than the ppl that get called skilled here...