「Epic Perfect World」Dragon Gear | Assassin PvP

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3

Offline Areashi

• Banned
first

Erecho wasn't so great?

Are you kidding me? When was the last time you saw a player with such an ability and movement with Sin? Erecho puts the game on another level, we will be blessed if we ever see a player with his skill and passion for the game again.

Areashi breaks records,  Cheze breaks records. Erecho breaks the rules. You can keep your statistics. I prefer the magic.

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Good video, better than alucination defensive gameplay one.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
I'm so confused  :( 

getting better anyways 

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
wow so good teach send mssg ingame ty

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
What dragon gear?? you use r8 daggers, cube neck, warsong belt and TM cape.... stop talking.... plus you got 0 skill... the only good thing is that you dont script :normal-42:
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
What dragon gear?? you use r8 daggers, cube neck, warsong belt and TM cape.... stop talking.... plus you got 0 skill... the only good thing is that you dont script :normal-42:
dude Dragon gear is 5/5 (armor legs .... )only this are Gear  ( Orna Rings and Wep ) they are Bonus items + Gear  ~ but is ok you know i see your barb and he is ~ useless your gear is shit , you are only here for smal talk to me but you havent eggs to ask me for 1vs1 who are you to talk to me ,...i ask you all time for 1vs1 and you dont answer me make first 1vs1 me or 2vs me then we can talk about skill

Offline exe626

• brb
  • Faction: Xpendable
dude Dragon gear is 5/5 (armor legs .... )only this are Gear  ( Orna Rings and Wep ) they are Bonus items + Gear  ~ but is ok you know i see your barb and he is ~ useless your gear is shit , you are only here for smal talk to me but you havent eggs to ask me for 1vs1 who are you to talk to me ,...i ask you all time for 1vs1 and you dont answer me make first 1vs1 me or 2vs me then we can talk about skill
there is dragon accessories(necklaces, belt, rings), dragon weaponry, dragon armor, dragon helmets..
tl;dr you're half dragon gear

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
Dragon gear includes ornaments and cape.... thats like having a sin on pwi with TT99 gear and r9 daggers and say you are a "r9 sin"... AND MY GEAR IS SH!T?? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL I am the best geared barb on this server kid... get your facts straight.... and you havent asked me for 1v1 yet ijs. Well i wouldnt 1v1 you cause you are an useless aps monkey and faaaaaaar away from my level of gameplay and knowledge bout the game.... and you wouldnt have a chance to win... seriously

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
there is dragon accessories(necklaces, belt, rings), dragon weaponry, dragon armor, dragon helmets..
tl;dr you're half dragon gear
hey man i think you upset him 

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
Dragon gear includes ornaments and cape.... thats like having a sin on pwi with TT99 gear and r9 daggers and say you are a "r9 sin"... AND MY GEAR IS SH!T?? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL I am the best geared barb on this server kid... get your facts straight.... and you havent asked me for 1v1 yet ijs. Well i wouldnt 1v1 you cause you are an useless aps monkey and faaaaaaar away from my level of gameplay and knowledge bout the game.... and you wouldnt have a chance to win... seriously
Why are you lying dude? 

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
Why are you lying dude?
have you ever seen my gear? show me a barb that has better gear than me lol...