Epic Perfect World

EPW - Tyrants vs Artifex - Yiuri - 12/17/2015 "Running like a mad man"

Offline Rakend

• Characters: Rakend
  • Faction: Tyrants
This might sound harsh but i feel like nobody else is going to be honest about this so here we go.

I don't think you even watched the video, otherwise you would be yelling at her for not doing what a squad leader would expect from the only WF in their squad.

It's nice that she passes the WR in her squad chi and occasionally drains enemy WRs chi but that's about the only things that went right. Everything else is simply an insult to every other sage WF player out there.

Other than you i went through the torture of watching the video and i have to say that this is the ultimate example of terrible gameplay. Every single WF in Artifex plays better than that even when playing onehanded and blindfolded. Look at all those random purges with no damage to follow up because somehow she seems incapable of understanding the concept of the existance of "assist attack".

Please stop making videos until you learned about how to adjust your gameplay according to the squad you are in.
SON!!! first of all i watched the video second thing is i don't even read your bla bla bla no one ask you for explanation or something +  i was  raping your DDs like wtf lmao  and idont need her   purge  to  kill anyway

Offline Rakend

• Characters: Rakend
and  he/she was  doing good

Offline Zoos

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Zoos Eurikel
 :normal-2: easy
nice vid

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
:normal-2: easy
nice vid
Yes bro , ur so easy

Offline Zoos

• Forum Veteran
Yes bro , ur so easy
why u follow me in forum    :normal-43:
u are bad ur wifey is baddie  :normal-4:

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
why u follow me in forum    :normal-43:
u are bad ur wifey is baddie  :normal-4:
no , u following me not me
but she beat you ? 2ez bro

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
People dont react to lethal situation ( usually ), they react to potential lethal situation a random purge, causes 3 people in a squad  to rebuff which is still effective, obviously a purge with AA is useful, a purge without AA is also a good bluff, not firing shots but iv'e seen many EAs use a lot of their chi and genie to block the purge and all i have to do is press escape and cancel animation, i am not sure what his thought process was behind purging, but it isn't a bad play especially with a sage wf ( a potential multiple target purge ), basically you are over analyzing, iv'e seen several of Zirkon's video doing 1 man Roars on Butthead alone or me alone, the only reason we don't criticize that publicly is because i assume they assume that its worth it. In short : We are ok with his gameplay, thnx for your concern though  :normal-23:
I was about to reply this.
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Zoos

• Forum Veteran
no , u following me not me
but she beat you ? 2ez bro
?!     what bro
cant beat me  cause im best   :normal-35: