Epic Perfect World

EPW - Tyrants vs Artifex - Yiuri - 12/17/2015 "Running like a mad man"

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
I heard artifex has players 20x better than us.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline #Busted

• Ops.
damm son  my squad was too  op

This might sound harsh but i feel like nobody else is going to be honest about this so here we go.

I don't think you even watched the video, otherwise you would be yelling at her for not doing what a squad leader would expect from the only WF in their squad.

It's nice that she passes the WR in her squad chi and occasionally drains enemy WRs chi but that's about the only things that went right. Everything else is simply an insult to every other sage WF player out there.

Other than you i went through the torture of watching the video and i have to say that this is the ultimate example of terrible gameplay. Every single WF in Artifex plays better than that even when playing onehanded and blindfolded. Look at all those random purges with no damage to follow up because somehow she seems incapable of understanding the concept of the existance of "assist attack".

Please stop making videos until you learned about how to adjust your gameplay according to the squad you are in.

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
How come when I PM you for chi you don't reply + give chi?
It's ok though, had real MVP of all WF supply me chi this pk (SunnyDay (Had perma 3 sparks)). Don't know who SunnyDay is? Dw I know you're still young.

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
This might sound harsh but i feel like nobody else is going to be honest about this so here we go.

I don't think you even watched the video, otherwise you would be yelling at her for not doing what a squad leader would expect from the only WF in their squad.

It's nice that she passes the WR in her squad chi and occasionally drains enemy WRs chi but that's about the only things that went right. Everything else is simply an insult to every other sage WF player out there.

Other than you i went through the torture of watching the video and i have to say that this is the ultimate example of terrible gameplay. Every single WF in Artifex plays better than that even when playing onehanded and blindfolded. Look at all those random purges with no damage to follow up because somehow she seems incapable of understanding the concept of the existance of "assist attack".

Please stop making videos until you learned about how to adjust your gameplay according to the squad you are in.
Artifex wfs purge me also without any follow up. It happens, relax. 

Offline Artiom

• Entelechy
  • Ба́ба-яга́
  • Characters: Fobas / fobasmvp
  • Faction: Tyrants / Artifex

I didnt watch the video but i agree dude
На то и ум, чтобы достичь того, чего хочешь.

Offline #Busted

• Ops.
Artifex wfs purge me also without any follow up. It happens, relax.
It can happen if the squad leader switches target or tabs through nearby enemies. Not everyone presses AA every 2 seconds.
In her case there's simply no excuse for the inefficient and terrible gameplay.

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran

You talk like if theres no random players in artifex, i can name 50+ unknows in your guild.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping

Artifex has about 1~3 good venos n that's about it  :normal-1: please sit down, best WFs ingame are in tyrants sorry.

Offline #Busted

• Ops.
You talk like if theres no random players in artifex, i can name 50+ unknows in your guild.
I don't care how many randoms and unknowns they have in their faction but at least they are capable of learning and have a sense of how to do their job. There's a significant difference between unkown players or randoms as you call it and simply unskilled players like in the video i just saw.

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead

You're an idiot for saying debuff on random targets is useless, if damage wont follow. Most ppl (ok maybe not WRs and Eps) running other side of the map to get rebuff and in that time they are same useless as being dead. Also you probably expect those "random debuff targets" to survive entire pk, but there's a huge chance that those debuffed targets got AA'd by some other DD pt after Yuiri changed his target, in most cases they stay debuffed for a while, if they're not pt leaders.

OT:
Your gameplay got alot better i swear. First videos i saw wasn't that great, but this is really good one.
They had so many support classes.. They should get more DDs instead of relying on CC, soon there's no one left to make damage.
Didn't like this anime? song  :(
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline #Busted

• Ops.
You're an idiot for saying debuff on random targets is useless, if damage wont follow. Most ppl (ok maybe not WRs and Eps) running other side of the map to get rebuff and in that time they are same useless as being dead. Also you probably expect those "random debuff targets" to survive entire pk, but there's a huge chance that those debuffed targets got AA'd by some other DD pt after Yuiri changed his target, in most cases they stay debuffed for a while, if they're not pt leaders.
Nobody cares for losing buffs for as long as you don't get hit. Most classes can still do their job even if they are being purged and there's a good chance they will simply get rebuffed right away. The way squads should work is for the members to stay together and have their supports/buffers with them at all times.

The only dangerous part about losing your buffs is being more vulnerable to getting AAed on by a full party. Maybe they did get AAed on by a different party but that's still no excuse for her not AAing HER party leader at all and therefore not doing her job the way it would be expected of her.

Her party was basically 4 archers AAing, all she had to do was press Assist Attack on the leader, purging, myriad rainbow if it's not on cooldown, redstone venomworm if myriad didn't proc the armor break and maybe a stun and some damage skills after if the target isn't already dead. You can't tell me that this isn't the dream of every EA party leader. It is way more efficent this way, no matter how much you try to deny it.

Zirkon

How come when I PM you for chi you don't reply + give chi?
It's ok though, had real MVP of all WF supply me chi this pk (SunnyDay (Had perma 3 sparks)). Don't know who SunnyDay is? Dw I know you're still young.
SunnyDay goddess of all support wf I still have nightmares of her.. even if shes on our side broz

infernchidhu

Nobody cares for losing buffs for as long as you don't get hit. Most classes can still do their job even if they are being purged and there's a good chance they will simply get rebuffed right away. The way squads should work is for the members to stay together and have their supports/buffers with them at all times.

The only dangerous part about losing your buffs is being more vulnerable to getting AAed on by a full party. Maybe they did get AAed on by a different party but that's still no excuse for her not AAing HER party leader at all and therefore not doing her job the way it would be expected of her.

Her party was basically 4 archers AAing, all she had to do was press Assist Attack on the leader, purging, myriad rainbow if it's not on cooldown, redstone venomworm if myriad didn't proc the armor break and maybe a stun and some damage skills after if the target isn't already dead. You can't tell me that this isn't the dream of every EA party leader. It is way more efficent this way, no matter how much you try to deny it.
People dont react to lethal situation ( usually ), they react to potential lethal situation a random purge, causes 3 people in a squad  to rebuff which is still effective, obviously a purge with AA is useful, a purge without AA is also a good bluff, not firing shots but iv'e seen many EAs use a lot of their chi and genie to block the purge and all i have to do is press escape and cancel animation, i am not sure what his thought process was behind purging, but it isn't a bad play especially with a sage wf ( a potential multiple target purge ), basically you are over analyzing, iv'e seen several of Zirkon's video doing 1 man Roars on Butthead alone or me alone, the only reason we don't criticize that publicly is because i assume they assume that its worth it. In short : We are ok with his gameplay, thnx for your concern though  :normal-23:

Offline #Busted

• Ops.
People dont react to lethal situation ( usually ), they react to potential lethal situation a random purge, causes 3 people in a squad  to rebuff which is still effective, obviously a purge with AA is useful, a purge without AA is also a good bluff, not firing shots but iv'e seen many EAs use a lot of their chi and genie to block the purge and all i have to do is press escape and cancel animation, i am not sure what his thought process was behind purging, but it isn't a bad play especially with a sage wf ( a potential multiple target purge ), basically you are over analyzing, iv'e seen several of Zirkon's video doing 1 man Roars on Butthead alone or me alone, the only reason we don't criticize that publicly is because i assume they assume that its worth it. In short : We are ok with his gameplay, thnx for your concern though  :normal-23:
Not firing shots but it sounds more like what you do to keep your buffs. You know it and everybody else knows it too. I can't really blame you for it since for an EA losing buffs means death, especially for someone as high prioritized as you. WRs don't necessarily rely on buffs though. They go in, stun and die if they have to. Zirkon has at least some type of priority with what he does since we all know that Tyrants pretty much relies on you and Butthead to carry. Maybe they didn't have to if others would start doing their jobs? Hinthinthinthinthint.  ;)
Anyway, i am happy for you that you are happy with his gameplay, i am sure Artifex is too. I was merely stating my oppinion as a fellow wf player, nothing more.