Epic Perfect World

Merry Christmas - Tyrants vs numbers

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
one of the best squad leads n worse nightmare for artifex lmao
Last Edit: Dec 18, 2015, 10:19 am by ☠EvilTouch☠
you call this pk? back in the nohmo days there was something called challenge, artifex players have clearly lost all their sense of dignity and running around like headless chickens claiming to have won, shame shame shame

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
PK always look easy when you post a video Kermo
First song was LOL, good video boss :police:

:normal-25: Ty Miki#2

Nice video and omg your specs... im very jealous cant wait to buy me a new PC T_T very nice music too i love the christmas techno :3!!! +1 Kermo

So much better with new PC, but can't find buttons from new keyboard  :-X

ahahahahahaahahaha look at the minimap so many green dots, wait what? russians left to pk with warning or left pk in general yet artifex got demolished,
was good to see old faces and see them getting fked once again  :normal-2:
one of best pts, and it's always entertaining to watch ur pk videos, i liked 1st song tho, is it basshunter?

Thanks and yea it's basshunter. Ofc they got pushed, it's been always like that, even when they have slightly more.

if i would be a aeterum member i would be mad u always take all the credits of pk to tyrants even when russians are always there for u guys side by side ;) thats rude man and yet u end losing the pk.

Just like every other video where Russians or Warning don't get mentioned, even when they target both.

NIce video!

Giving unlimited chi!

Thanks chi star  :normal-3:

Ur new to this game right? Tyrants were winning b4 Russians came and then Russians left to go fight artifex's alliance(Warning) plz stop crying it only makes it worst on your part.

That should be good enough reply for him  :))

HAHA BASSHUNTER  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
destruction in this squad is real

:normal-2: :normal-2: You wanna sing that song today? I'm gonna start selling tickets.

master cumrag carried pt once again

Finally you understood who is master  ^-^

Good job Kermi it was fun pk, and your video showed who clearly winnered! loving the music as usual. Keep the videos coming.

[/size]

Thanks Montie boo bestie  :)

one of the best squad leads n worse nightmare for artifex lmao

Aha thanks m8.

I'm still waiting for Soochi's reply  :'( where is he?
Last Edit: Dec 18, 2015, 10:48 am by ☠EvilTouch☠
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline exe626

• brb
  • Faction: Xpendable
i was trying to watch this, but it's sorta like watching a t69 video; your targets don't appear to even be acknowledging you, is artifex fighting someone else? it's kind of hard to tell, but the dots on the minimap seem to imply this

i like your party ui though

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
LOL happy xmas ;l3l; , first song tho lmao

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
As always Butthead's squad literally killing everything they touch while some people always cry and claim to be the most survivable squad leader and such, pathetic....easiest pk cya

:normal-8: :normal-4: :normal-15: Here he is, my fav female EA after Influential/MrCandleh.

LOL happy xmas ;l3l; , first song tho lmao

:normal-25:
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Zoos

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Zoos Eurikel
Sometimes i wonder why are we so good, but then i look at the enemy team and i wonder how can they be so bad at this game ...

Good video kermo, i'm glad they can bring 30 more then us , other way they wouldn't last 10 mins..  :normal-1: :normal-1: :normal-1: :normal-1: :normal-1: :normal-1: :normal-1: :normal-1: :normal-1: :normal-1: :normal-1:

good Video Kermo    enemy got destroyed as always  :normal-2:

Offline Hayko

• Characters: Chachii
Ur new to this game right? Tyrants were winning b4 Russians came and then Russians left to go fight artifex's alliance(Warning) plz stop crying it only makes it worst on your part.

looool dude u just started to fight artifex now u were riding their "lollipops" for years and years so u should just stfu when u talk about something that u dont know am fighting arti ppl since vendetta sync times and warning (t69) will never be allied with arti we have been fighting arti since ive started to play pw private sv 5 or 6 years ago! ur faction just like to use anything as excuse even if u can see in harp  clones  or keil vids we were hiting both sides! unlike russians that u can even see them talking with soochi about backstab arti and even rg wih u guys a couple of times but its ok u need to keep ur ppl believing in tyrants as #1 even when u face arti and keep getting pushed and get destroyed in tw and use ddos as excuse even if arti ppl were having the same issue and they deal with it and won yet something different than ur facc did instead of deal with whats happening and adjust u prefer to cry about it and blame the defeat to ddos. i know many ppl from ur facc since vendetta times and these excuses r not new and tbh they will keep coming with more and more excuses to not admit that arti has a better skilled members base and leadership!
Last Edit: Dec 18, 2015, 01:48 pm by ☠EvilTouch☠

Offline RandomDude

• Forum Veteran
we wish u a merry christmas,we wish u a merry christmas,we wish u a merry christmas and a happy new year 
looked ez i wasnt even there i had practice 
tyrants obv lost  ;D

Offline Zoos

• Forum Veteran
looool dude u just started to fight artifex now u were riding their "lollipops" for years and years so u should just stfu when u talk about something that u dont know am fighting arti ppl since vendetta sync times and warning (t69) will never be allied with arti we have been fighting arti longer since ive started to play pw private sv 5 or 6 years ago! ur faction just like to use anything as excuse even if u can see in harp or clones vids we were hiting both sides! unlike russians that u can even see them talking with soochi about backstab arti and even rg wih u guys a couple of times but its ok u need to keep ur ppl believing in tyrants as #1 even when u face arti and keep getting pushed and get destroyed in tw and use ddos as excuse even if arti ppl were having the same issue and they deal with it and won yet something different than ur facc did instead of deal with whats happening and adjust u prefer to cry about it and blame the defeat to ddos. i know many ppl from ur facc since vendetta times and these excuses r not new and tbh they will keep coming with more and more excuses to not admit that arti has a better skilled members base and leadership!
hey man    always knew u got less braincells   since u joined warning
but hey   u changed name to join arti back     :normal-42:     but u shouldnt cry  man  
lets remember   u cried everyday in warning cause artifex outnumbered everything  :normal-9:
but im proud  u are  best arti dog now    Sir Komoy
Last Edit: Dec 18, 2015, 01:50 pm by ☠EvilTouch☠

Offline Prodigy♿️

• Tyrant Creator
  • Creator and destroyer of Artifex
  • Characters: Prodigy
looool dude u just started to fight artifex now u were riding their "lollipops" for years and years so u should just stfu when u talk about something that u dont know am fighting arti ppl since vendetta sync times and warning (t69) will never be allied with arti we have been fighting arti since ive started to play pw private sv 5 or 6 years ago! ur faction just like to use anything as excuse even if u can see in harp  clones  or keil vids we were hiting both sides! unlike russians that u can even see them talking with soochi about backstab arti and even rg wih u guys a couple of times but its ok u need to keep ur ppl believing in tyrants as #1 even when u face arti and keep getting pushed and get destroyed in tw and use ddos as excuse even if arti ppl were having the same issue and they deal with it and won yet something different than ur facc did instead of deal with whats happening and adjust u prefer to cry about it and blame the defeat to ddos. i know many ppl from ur facc since vendetta times and these excuses r not new and tbh they will keep coming with more and more excuses to not admit that arti has a better skilled members base and leadership!
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL is this kid srs? Damn I couldn't do anything else but laugh... Pedro knows himself I never dick ride anyone I was one of the ppl to start artifex after moving here. Was an officer and I resigned plz stop little guy. I been on vendetta u were prolly still unknown there...... I don't get where the excuse is seeing as though we won. When a warning member has to suck the living soul out of Arti it jus goes to show where the alliance rlly is, but hey man keep it up ur lookin good.
Last Edit: Dec 18, 2015, 02:01 pm by Rampage

Offline Vanatorul

• Old Player
  • Characters: Blank
Damn they got destroyed so bad.....
So funny seeing them qqing about ally but they started recruting in 3-4 alt factions cuz they cant outnumber us enough to win lol......easy boys

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
stop barking dog, we are #1

Offline Hayko

• Characters: Chachii
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL is this kid srs? Damn I couldn't do anything else but laugh... Pedro knows himself I never "lollipops" ride anyone I was one of the ppl to start artifex after moving here. Was an officer and I resigned plz stop little guy. I been on vendetta u were prolly still unknown there...... I don't get where the excuse is seeing as though we won. When a warning member has to suck the living soul out of Arti it jus goes to show where the alliance rlly is, but hey man keep it up ur lookin good.
ok i see that  ur hate for arti blind u!
l i'm just saying that most of arti ppl its more skilled and have a better leadership than ur facc and that seems to hurt sorry about that but its what i think. saying that does not imply that am on arti side or am allied with them its a question of judgment i know that theres some skilled ppl in ur facc too but in way  less numbers than arti and that`s why arti its dominating server for so long!
Last Edit: Dec 18, 2015, 02:31 pm by ☠EvilTouch☠

Offline Zoos

• Forum Veteran
ok i see that  ur hate for arti blind u!
l i'm just saying that most of arti ppl its more skilled and have a better leadership than ur facc and that seems to hurt sorry about that but its what i think. saying that does not imply that am on arti side or am allied with them its a question of judgment i know that theres some skilled ppl in ur facc too but in way  less numbers than arti and that`s why arti its dominating server for so long!
hey man   u are still barking
arti dominating server?    ""arti fcking number faction   always outnumber enemy to win""
hey friend ur words   :normal-2:   nice asslick mate
""more skilled""   player like u arent more skilled  and explain me pls   why ur dds droping like flies
and how u lost this GvG  with way more?     i thought arti ppls more skilled