• Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent

Offline Madaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Crazy

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
i heard that Tyrants saying they never made TW , let me remind half of tyrants menbers are from Artifex , and Artifex used to do TW together. Not wasting my time mention other guilds that are in Tyrants and used to do TW also , don't come with that stupid excuse. I heard also that Tyrants with Alliance friendies Russians and random people lose pk vs 1 guild and cries , i heard also that every pk Tyrants lose they win , can someone explain that? Because it's always proved on videos who win most of the pk's and the pk's Tyrants claim they won , get over it xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

infernchidhu

i heard that Tyrants saying they never made TW , let me remind half of tyrants menbers are from Artifex , and Artifex used to do TW together. Not wasting my time mention other guilds that are in Tyrants and used to do TW also , don't come with that stupid excuse. I heard also that Tyrants with Alliance friendies Russians and random people lose pk vs 1 guild and cries , i heard also that every pk Tyrants lose they win , can someone explain that? Because it's always proved on videos who win most of the pk's and the pk's Tyrants claim they won , get over it xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Take your hands out of your pocket....

Offline Madaa

• Forum Veteran
i heard that Tyrants saying they never made TW , let me remind half of tyrants menbers are from Artifex , and Artifex used to do TW together. Not wasting my time mention other guilds that are in Tyrants and used to do TW also , don't come with that stupid excuse. I heard also that Tyrants with Alliance friendies Russians and random people lose pk vs 1 guild and cries , i heard also that every pk Tyrants lose they win , can someone explain that? Because it's always proved on videos who win most of the pk's and the pk's Tyrants claim they won , get over it xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Dude it feels like playing against 13 years old kids

Offline IDrinkTea

• The Tea Queen
  • I like honey with my tea sometimes
  • Characters: ICameForTheTea
  • Faction: Tyrants <3
Nice to know your guys crowning achievement in your life is based on a game.  Just the vibe I am getting from read this thread.

Offline Madaa

• Forum Veteran
Nice to know your guys crowning achievement in your life is based on a game.  Just the vibe I am getting from read this thread.

Random talks ? lmao

Offline IDrinkTea

• The Tea Queen
  • I like honey with my tea sometimes
  • Characters: ICameForTheTea
  • Faction: Tyrants <3

Offline Madaa

• Forum Veteran

Offline Scripter

• Old Player
  • I give 0 ***s and I got 0 chill in me.
  • Characters: AdreAnaline
Randomness again
l m a o  u  s u c k

Offline iLoveShade

• i love that shade

dont hurt their feelings too hard xDDDDDDDDD some people live off of the meager achievements they can get from this game bc they probably have nothing going for them irl EKSSS DIIIII ROFLMAOTOPPESTKEKKEK WEWMADLADS?!?!?!!?/11/?!!!

R E K T
E
K
T

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
any1 teach me script
jopaer/Mercenary

infernchidhu

necro- fun comments 18 mins thou

infernchidhu