run run run

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Blocked in USA.
Good job.

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Sometimes i wonder why are we so good, but then i look at the enemy team and i wonder how can they be so bad at this game ...

Good video Mada, i'm glad they can bring 30 more then up for PK and still have allies behind us , other way they wouldn't last 10 mins..
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Luiz

Nice vid sir 

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
Nice to see the losing perspective. Ofc we sigged SZ, there was no challenge and you just kept getting wiped over and over again. Unlike Artifex, Tyrants members only enjoy equal or outnumbered PK. Artifex proved in the past they just want to win and don't really care about PK. Whole server saw it when XP merged into Arti  :-*

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
Unlike Artifex, Tyrants members only enjoy equal or outnumbered PK.
You also only lose same numbers pk , such as it's been proved in TW. 
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline ❀🌹 Nia 🌹❀

• ❤ мιℓαη'ѕ ❤
  • ι ℓσνє αя¢ну
  • Characters: ηια
  • Faction: туяαηтѕ gσ∂∂єѕѕ єρ
Nice to see the losing perspective. Ofc we sigged SZ, there was no challenge and you just kept getting wiped over and over again. Unlike Artifex, Tyrants members only enjoy equal or outnumbered PK. Artifex proved in the past they just want to win and don't really care about PK. Whole server saw it when XP merged into Arti  :-*
amen teru
★ ☆ мιℓαη ιѕ му єνєяутнιηg ☆ ★[/color][/center]
✿ тнαηк уσυ ѕιѕ ƒσя тнє ℓσνєℓу αят ✿ 
❤ ♥ αя¢ну'ѕ ♥ ❤
❂ ρ.ѕ. - αя¢ну αкα ραρι ωαѕ нєяє ❂

Offline ℳɪᴋᴀ

• ɢᴀᴍᴇ ᴏᴠᴇʀ?
  • ғᴀʏᴇ ♥
  • Characters: sᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛ ᴍʏsᴛɪᴄ
  • Faction: ✦ᴛʏʀᴀɴᴛs✧/ ɪɴᴀᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ

ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛs ᴛᴏ ᴘᴜᴜᴜᴜ/ʟᴜʟɪ
♥ ᴍɪᴋɪ ♥ ᴘᴜᴅᴅɪɴɢ ᴘᴏᴘ ♥ ᴛʏʀᴀɴᴛs ɢ.ᴏ.ᴀ.ᴛ
ғʟᴏᴡᴇʀ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ.ᴛᴀʟᴋ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ᴀʙsᴏᴜʟ.

Offline Miki

• ☽ Meekee ☾
  • still a box of music
  • Characters: Miki | Mela

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline ❀🌹 Nia 🌹❀

• ❤ мιℓαη'ѕ ❤
  • ι ℓσνє αя¢ну
Queens of Kpop tbh
hell yaa +1111111
❤ ♥ αя¢ну'ѕ ♥ ❤

Offline Daddy.

• Jimmy Dean Productions.
Sometimes i wonder why are we so good, but then i look at the enemy team and i wonder how can they be so bad at this game ...

Good video Mada, i'm glad they can bring 30 more then up for PK and still have allies behind us , other way they wouldn't last 10 mins..
my team won...sometimes i wonder why we are so good..i look at the enemy team and i see zombies brought back from the dead. bad video mada. i'm glad they can bring 30 dead people to pk with them and still lose after the trashtalk. 
Recent video.

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
You also only lose same numbers pk , such as it's been proved in TW.
It's 1 win against a guild that just joined the TW club. What does it prove again?

Offline ❀🌹 Nia 🌹❀

• ❤ мιℓαη'ѕ ❤
  • ι ℓσνє αя¢ну
my team won...sometimes i wonder why we are so good..i look at the enemy team and i see zombies brought back from the dead. bad video mada. i'm glad they can bring 30 dead people to pk with them and still lose after the trashtalk.
normal-2normal-2normal-2tiger-23
❤ ♥ αя¢ну'ѕ ♥ ❤

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
It's 1 win against a guild that just joined the TW club. What does it prove again?
Now let's not pretend you guys never TW'ed before lmao nah don't go bring that excuse.
You lost fair and square same numbers simple. That's what proves.

P.S.: Keep it bumped since his video better then Tyrants ones btw.