Epic Perfect World

Drawing tablet?¿

Offline blush

• Old Player
Can anyone help me find a drawing tablet for beginners? (Not too expensive since I wanna try it out first.)

Pls help :'(

(Idk if this is the right section to put it in either)

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
this is good i think
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Can anyone help me find a drawing tablet for beginners? (Not too expensive since I wanna try it out first.)

Pls help :'(

(Idk if this is the right section to put it in either)
I had a really basic one that could be bought at Staples for like 30-60 dollars (idr which). Though tablets like to give me a hard time, so I didn't keep it very long...  :( Sorry my answer wasn't very useful.

Offline ℳɪᴋᴀ

• ɢᴀᴍᴇ ᴏᴠᴇʀ?
  • ғᴀʏᴇ ♥
  • Characters: sᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛ ᴍʏsᴛɪᴄ
  • Faction: ✦ᴛʏʀᴀɴᴛs✧/ ɪɴᴀᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ

I'm a traditional artist (more on using paints/charcoals/pencils) but a lot of my friends/favorite digital artists hail from tumblr/pixiv.
I found a tumblr post that I thought to be really useful in helping you choose what suits you best.
click here !

ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛs ᴛᴏ ᴘᴜᴜᴜᴜ/ʟᴜʟɪ
♥ ᴍɪᴋɪ ♥ ᴘᴜᴅᴅɪɴɢ ᴘᴏᴘ ♥ ᴛʏʀᴀɴᴛs ɢ.ᴏ.ᴀ.ᴛ
ғʟᴏᴡᴇʀ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ.ᴛᴀʟᴋ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ᴀʙsᴏᴜʟ.

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
I don't know much about cheap ones.
I used to own a Bamboo drawing tablet back when I was an editing junkie and used GIMP religiously. 

Offline ╰❇╮

• Nurse
  • Characters: IDesire - Amatusaru - MoonFall
Wacom Bamboo is like 50 euro I think it's one of the cheapest and works fine. I work with it to
Last Edit: Dec 17, 2015, 06:34 am by ╰❇╮

Shazzy my cutie wifu!
✿   Ty Royal for the lovely art   ✿

Astralis

Wacom Bamboo is like 50 euro I think it's one of the cheapest and works fine. I work with it to
I have Wacom Bamboo too and it's okay for beginners. Just do yourself a favor and don't buy a wireless one

Kappa

I have Wacom Bamboo too and it's okay for beginners. Just do yourself a favor and don't buy a wireless one
^ that, what lucy suggested was good i think i use that one also wacom bamboo, u just end up gettin used to it eventually.

Offline blush

• Old Player
Ty guys for your suggestions   ^-^ :police: