Epic Perfect World

Tyrants PVP | Artifex DESTROYED | Better Luck Next Time

Offline 🐉 Archy🐉

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: αя¢ну
  • Faction: туяαηтѕ gσ∂ єα

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline 🐉 Archy🐉

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: αя¢ну
  • Faction: туяαηтѕ gσ∂ єα
why am i being moderated qq

Offline Hayko

• Characters: Chachii
Go back to school you need to take math classes again
and i think u need glasses because clearly u cant see the mini map right? and the low number of red dots that actually were there! i would say there is ike 13 or 14 arti and when he goes to front line u can clearly see it  but its ok man. like i said u guys are desperate for a victory.

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
and i think u need glasses because clearly u cant see the mini map right? and the low number of red dots that actually were there! i would say there is ike 13 or 14 arti and when he goes to front line u can clearly see it  but its ok man. like i said u guys are desperate for a victory.
you are extremely retarded, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlyR1tzm0N8 you can watch in my video everytime i press T there's around 16~20 of them, not counting the people in alt faction, again stop commenting on our threads you make yourself look extremely retarded.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
Getting destroyed + denial hehe
are not good you kid, internet hahaha bye bye pk future hahaha

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
jopaer/Mercenary

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker