Epic Perfect World

Genie Theory Crafting

Offline Deathpuddle

• Sin With A Mouth
  • It's like riding a bike or severe childhood trauma, you never really lose it.
  • Characters: Deadpool
  • Faction: Ass4Hire

does anyone have the numbers on which is truly better +6 genie gear or the +4/+4?

+6 gear is 24 total points added to one stat

+4/+4 is 32 points total, 16 points to two stats.  maybe less but probably.

Using a Discipline base stats
Discipline
STR: 3
DEX: 5
VIT: 15
MAG: 5

With +4 dex +4 mag
Discipline
DEX: 21
MAG: 21

With +6 Mag
Discipline
MAG: 29

But with these numbers, how do you figure out which genie is the right for you?

Well Infliction is obvious for Strength Genies, and Longevity for Dex Genie.

Vit/Mag genies are obvious Zeal/Discipline and whichever you prefer more Vit, go Discipline, more Mag, go Zeal

I've made....+6 genie gear countless times for all kinds, and every time the better one was the +4/+4

So all in all it seems +4/+4 100% better, but which +4/+4 will maximize your genies potential?

Infliction base
STR: 15
VIT: 3
MAG:  5

Infliction +6 Str
STR: 39

Infliction +6 Mag
MAG:  29

Infliction +6 Vit
VIT: 19

Infliction +4Str+4Mag
STR: 31
MAG:  21

Infliction +4 str +4 vit
STR: 31
VIT: 19

Str+Mag wins.

Basically, from 0, you have 40 points till your points start costing 2x. Soooo you want to of course increase the base value of the highest stat point. IE Genies main (15 base) stat and another +5 stat, never a +3 base stat. To get the most out of your genie.

Str genies should use +4 mag, +4 Str for higher regen, and manually take Vit to 43 (highest u can go before it starts costing double points).

Honestly 0 reason for this other than I need a place to keep math numbers while I experiment more with genies.

My goal/purpose is to figure out the maximum potential for a genie/genies. Base wise, Lucky points matter for more points only, so even with a sh!t genie there's got to be a cookie cutter method to make them maximum potential regardless of Lucky Points.
Last Edit: Dec 16, 2015, 01:49 pm by Alivepool

Offline Artiom

• Entelechy
  • Ба́ба-яга́
  • Characters: Fobas / fobasmvp
  • Faction: Tyrants / Artifex
I think u discovered america
На то и ум, чтобы достичь того, чего хочешь.

Goldengate

You get extra 8 points altogether... No need to overthink over something that is too simplistic.

Offline Deathpuddle

• Sin With A Mouth
  • It's like riding a bike or severe childhood trauma, you never really lose it.
  • Characters: Deadpool
  • Faction: Ass4Hire

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex