Epic Perfect World

1v1ing

Offline Auriel

• ~AurielXarxes~
  • I'm one of THOSE people
oh, and last thing. If you want FAIR pvp, ur better off going to a server with no skills, no items, no weapons, no buffs, no stats, where all u do is stand in west arch at lvl 1, and punch eachother to death. And even THEN, it will all depend of the first hit, # of crits, and how often you dodge. Aside from that, this is really as fair as it gets
150 Sage seeker   AurielXarxes
147 Demon sin   Hircine

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Here are the rules of PvP:
1: Anything goes
2: If you are a Psy or Sin people will bitch
3: People who lose and qq are usually the ones to ignore
4: Some people WILL hate, just ignore them
5: People who gank and win get hate, while people who gank and LOSE are considered a joke
6: If you have a problem with how someoen pvps, why not give them pointers instead of calling them a noob. We were all noobs at one point.
7: People who pot are labeled nubs. when really it's call being PREPARED and using a resource we ALL have at our disposal. Therefor ISNT op'ed or noobish because if you could get some too if you wanted, it isnt something only 1 person can use so i dont see the point of qq about it. Someone who needs pots COULD be called a nub, but i think its actually smart, using an item to cover for their shortcomings like lvl, gear, and exp in pvp. Infact i find BMs pot all the time, and ive seen some who qq about potters, and i find that incredibally hypocrytical. I dont pot, but that doesnt mean i see anything wrong with it ijs  >.>
8: People can, and most often will, qq about any slight inconvienence they encounter
9: Examples of those incoviences are: Domain, stealth, bramble tornado, Soul of stunning/silencing, BM stunlocks, Tree of Protection, basically every pot you can think of, about 20 genie moves, distance shrink, leap right, leap left, any form of kiting at all, arma, purges, expel, quid, sparking, tidal, ganking, stun/freeze/silence locks, spamhealing, Need i go on?
10. And lastly.... When people are being stupid, it's best not to pay attention to them. We all want to win in pvp, but telling someone to sit there and die? Pvp is more balenced here than anywhere i know. And if that isnt good enough for him, he can either learn to accept it, or try to find a server where people stand there and let themselves be killed  >.>

Sorry if this sounds harsh, and i admit, it's not the most well ritten post ive made, infact i think its the worst, cause i basically just rolled outta bed, landed on my head, crawled to my laptop, and started typing. Not hating, just staing facts.Luv u guys, now back to bed....

ZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..............
Oh how do they say it... +1?

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
I'm not the one complaining about people using their skills and genie's to their benefit.
I'm saying how people are stupid and complaining about it, not me. If a Sin wants to stealth and get away to purify, hey more power to them. It's a skill, it's there for a reason.

Offline C

• ☾⋆
5: People who gank and win get hate, while people who gank and LOSE are considered a joke
6: If you have a problem with how someoen pvps, why not give them pointers instead of calling them a noob. We were all noobs at one point.
7: People who pot are labeled nubs. when really it's call being PREPARED and using a resource we ALL have at our disposal. Therefor ISNT op'ed or noobish because if you could get some too if you wanted, it isnt something only 1 person can use so i dont see the point of qq about it. Someone who needs pots COULD be called a nub, but i think its actually smart, using an item to cover for their shortcomings like lvl, gear, and exp in pvp. Infact i find BMs pot all the time, and ive seen some who qq about potters, and i find that incredibally hypocrytical. I dont pot, but that doesnt mean i see anything wrong with it ijs  >.>
8: People can, and most often will, qq about any slight inconvienence they encounter
9: Examples of those incoviences are: Domain, stealth, bramble tornado, Soul of stunning/silencing, BM stunlocks, Tree of Protection, basically every pot you can think of, about 20 genie moves, distance shrink, leap right, leap left, any form of kiting at all, arma, purges, expel, quid, sparking, tidal, ganking, stun/freeze/silence locks, spamhealing, Need i go on?
10. And lastly.... When people are being stupid, it's best not to pay attention to them. We all want to win in pvp, but telling someone to sit there and die? Pvp is more balenced here than anywhere i know. And if that isnt good enough for him, he can either learn to accept it, or try to find a server where people stand there and let themselves be killed  >.>

Sorry if this sounds harsh, and i admit, it's not the most well ritten post ive made, infact i think its the worst, cause i basically just rolled outta bed, landed on my head, crawled to my laptop, and started typing. Not hating, just staing facts.Luv u guys, now back to bed....

I agree with the above. But then again, people can be so close-minded when it comes to PVP.
+1 Jean :)

Offline Méme

• Kanye
  • It's like boss loaf soaked in dude soup.
I'm not the one complaining about people using their skills and genie's to their benefit.
I'm saying how people are stupid and complaining about it, not me. If a Sin wants to stealth and get away to purify, hey more power to them. It's a skill, it's there for a reason.

If you were talking to me, I didn't say you were at all. ;-;

roses are red
violets are blue
omae wa mou shindeiru

Offline Mizotasu♥

• qt sage werepenguin~
  • Characters: Mizotasu, Lilly
  • Faction: Tyrants/Siege

You just told tha whole story about pvp, +1
and its pretty anoying when you as a mystic duel a cleric,
and the cleric spam heals at some point & keeps demon sparking with genie, with 126 str with no fail occult.
And still complaining, cuz i beated her, that she didnt tried....
how you mean.... *Can't handle to lose*

Offline Aquasfira

• I love neon colors!!
  • My life is everywhere, and I'll live it all! <3
+100 Auriel :D Though to just crawl outta bed and start typing here, you must have a 6th sense to sense all this QQing from your sleep xD Kudo's to that.

Also I don't hate on people for using all their skills, if you can use em all with variety and know combos then that is skills :D And hey, why were pots and genie's put here if we weren't meant to use em?? :3 Being creative and thinking is a part of pvp and I do enjoy it a lot :D Also I got much respect for sins and psy's cuz I used to be a sin, and my best friends were psy's they are my favorite challenge's in pvp :>

~Thank you and continue with the QQing <3

P.S. People who just stand there and get hit gotta expect it, especially not being in a safe zone, and hey if they wanna just stand there let em :o Their choice.

DA: http://obsidianthorn.deviantart.com/
Aquasfira 150-Cleric Demon | UglyStick 150-Seeker Sage
Luxray 148-Archer Demon | Bawllin 140-Barb Sage

Offline C

• ☾⋆

You just told tha whole story about pvp, +1
and its pretty anoying when you as a mystic duel a cleric,
and the cleric spam heals at some point & keeps demon sparking with genie, with 126 str with no fail occult.
And still complaining, cuz i beated her, that she didnt tried....
how you mean.... *Can't handle to lose*

Who? Me? I never 1v1'd you... Did I?
I don't QQ about losing. I take it as a learning experience. lol.

Offline Mizotasu♥

• qt sage werepenguin~
  • Characters: Mizotasu, Lilly
  • Faction: Tyrants/Siege
Who? Me? I never 1v1'd you... Did I?
I don't QQ about losing. I take it as a learning experience. lol.

Exactly, genies were created for a reason. I'm not just gonna sit there and let some Sin APS me to death I'm gonna expel, kite, buff myself.
If 1v1 was about standing there and not doing anything, I'll just stand there and take all my gear off and make the kill easier.

No not you silly :P
But i know how anoying and stupid some ppl are.
just ignore em, cuz theyr just mad cuz they lost..
That cleric i 1v1 was someone else from my faction,
but after our 1v1 she get her sin to kill me..
cuz she was acually mad cuz she lost in the fac event xD
Thats a point of ~stupid.
After all she got  kicked from faction.
But that's how idiot and stupid ppl can be .

Offline C

• ☾⋆
No not you silly :P
But i know how anoying and stupid some ppl are.
just ignore em, cuz theyr just mad cuz they lost..
That cleric i 1v1 was someone else from my faction,
but after our 1v1 she get her sin to kill me..
cuz she was acually mad cuz she lost in the fac event xD
Thats a point of ~stupid.
After all she got  kicked from faction.
But that's how idiot and stupid ppl can be .

It's okay, I trolled a BM in 1v1 event cause I got bored.
But people were calling me a fail for using my skills. It was funny.
Ah, people.

Offline WorldBosh

People complain because Psychics have their buffs do 50% of the job for them :P. Of course, every class has an OPed aspect about them, but most people tend to be unable to notice it because they feel it would remove their "I'm so skilled for playing xx class" e-peen boost. Ignore it and move on is what I'd say.

Offline C

• ☾⋆
Boshy<3

Anywho, yeah, I know. Funny when people complain Psys and think their better than them. Yet, can't kill a Psy if their life depended on it.