• My life is everywhere, and I'll live it all! <3
:)) lmao like a loan!?

DA: http://obsidianthorn.deviantart.com/
Aquasfira 150-Cleric Demon | UglyStick 150-Seeker Sage
Luxray 148-Archer Demon | Bawllin 140-Barb Sage

Offline kinggalinor

• Old Player
  • Morguilus the Defiler
haha yes :). I need cheese to make cheese y know lol?
Kings Faith - Only thing worth buying is time.

Offline Aquasfira

• I love neon colors!!
:P Well that Cheese has a 200% Interest  :monkey-50:

Offline kinggalinor

• Old Player
  • Morguilus the Defiler
Lets see if my math is right. 300ec lol?

Offline Aquasfira

• I love neon colors!!
8) Well gotta make the cheese with the cheese!! Lmao

Offline kinggalinor

• Old Player
  • Morguilus the Defiler
haha lmao. Guess you going to be the cheese grinder and I'm going to be the cheese maker xD

Offline Aquasfira

• I love neon colors!!
:rolleyes: Lol thought it was the other way, you gotta grind all that Interest Cheese to give to me!   :monkey-49:

Offline kinggalinor

• Old Player
  • Morguilus the Defiler
haha oh yeah lmao. I almost forgot why I was borrowing cheese  :monkey-26:

Offline Aquasfira

• I love neon colors!!
:o Still don't understand why you need 100 ec for a 10ec bet lol xD

Offline kinggalinor

• Old Player
  • Morguilus the Defiler
Because I'm clever and like saying #'s xD.

Offline Areashi

• Banned
What was the point in replying if you're going to be rude? o-o
The point is, people are idiots. Face life, and to an extent, this game too. You forgot to mention sins stealthing, or is stealthing worse? *Waits for qq about stealth being op*.
KBai.

Offline LordTrav

• And may the odds be ever in your favor.
As a sin, even in 1v1 I will shadow escape to purify and gain chi. I've had LOADS complain about that .__.

Offline Méme

• Kanye
  • It's like boss loaf soaked in dude soup.
All classes seem to be balanced. Everyone loves to complain about the Psychic class. It's because they're the sexiest.  :tiger-35:

That, and everyone just loves to complain. I LOVE TO COMPLAIN.  :tiger-2:

roses are red
violets are blue
omae wa mou shindeiru

Offline Areashi

• Banned
As a sin, even in 1v1 I will shadow escape to purify and gain chi. I've had LOADS complain about that .__.
Next time they qq, tell them to stop kiting, or using leaps, that'll make them cry even more.

Offline Auriel

• ~AurielXarxes~
  • I'm one of THOSE people
Now, I don't know if it's just me but people are getting really ignorant. So apparently nowadays a 1v1 is where you're supposed to just stand there and die? Like, literally someone said that was what a 1v1 is. No attacking, resisting, kiting, JUST STANDING THERE AND LETTING YOURSELF DIE.
Also, I'm a Psychic and me using my Psychic Will and Soul of Stunning to my fullest advantage makes me a fail? That's like complaining about a Sin using their Deaden Nerves or an archer using their anti stun or leaps.
I mean it's what a Psy does. I'm not gonna just stand there and let myself get skill spammed and APS'd to death.
I don't understand anymore with some people and the ignorance behind 1v1ing. It baffles me.
Here are the rules of PvP:
1: Anything goes
2: If you are a Psy or Sin people will bitch
3: People who lose and qq are usually the ones to ignore
4: Some people WILL hate, just ignore them
5: People who gank and win get hate, while people who gank and LOSE are considered a joke
6: If you have a problem with how someoen pvps, why not give them pointers instead of calling them a noob. We were all noobs at one point.
7: People who pot are labeled nubs. when really it's call being PREPARED and using a resource we ALL have at our disposal. Therefor ISNT op'ed or noobish because if you could get some too if you wanted, it isnt something only 1 person can use so i dont see the point of qq about it. Someone who needs pots COULD be called a nub, but i think its actually smart, using an item to cover for their shortcomings like lvl, gear, and exp in pvp. Infact i find BMs pot all the time, and ive seen some who qq about potters, and i find that incredibally hypocrytical. I dont pot, but that doesnt mean i see anything wrong with it ijs  >.>
8: People can, and most often will, qq about any slight inconvienence they encounter
9: Examples of those incoviences are: Domain, stealth, bramble tornado, Soul of stunning/silencing, BM stunlocks, Tree of Protection, basically every pot you can think of, about 20 genie moves, distance shrink, leap right, leap left, any form of kiting at all, arma, purges, expel, quid, sparking, tidal, ganking, stun/freeze/silence locks, spamhealing, Need i go on?
10. And lastly.... When people are being stupid, it's best not to pay attention to them. We all want to win in pvp, but telling someone to sit there and die? Pvp is more balenced here than anywhere i know. And if that isnt good enough for him, he can either learn to accept it, or try to find a server where people stand there and let themselves be killed  >.>

Sorry if this sounds harsh, and i admit, it's not the most well ritten post ive made, infact i think its the worst, cause i basically just rolled outta bed, landed on my head, crawled to my laptop, and started typing. Not hating, just staing facts.Luv u guys, now back to bed....

ZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..............
150 Sage seeker   AurielXarxes
147 Demon sin   Hircine