Epic Perfect World

Scripting (Agatio)

Offline SinDeffiler

• ☆☆☆
  • hoamzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • Characters: SinRogue☆SinDefiller
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Yes, I totally agree something was bullyshit and w/e else that says.
#Totallyreadable

lol suby suby dam dam phew phew baddie bro love u ;D ;D ;D

OT : remove script :Cccccccc i cant play well if scripter arround so fking lag

Offline TweedleDum

• Ay Mami
  • elelellelelelel
There's no logical reason of why Agatio won't block /try to block script.
script forces people to reroll multiple sets. More people donate cause farming gets tougher especially with dropping gold rates.

Suggestions so far~
1)  End game gear with fixed stats so people cant switch between them
      cute but r8 was introduced to create diversity, its harder to get a perfect set unless you are tremendously lucky or you donate/ farm a lot.
2) Block script with anti hacks
      difficult. would create server instability with lag (not like its any pretty atm~)
3)Make forum siggy with "block script" in flashy letters and gifs
    yup cause this is a political movement~

its basic economy server aint cheap to run people~

in a nutshell threads like this aint gonna get script blocked. :( sorry ik you guys are trying hard -pat pat-
Last Edit: Dec 16, 2015, 06:31 am by DenDen, Reason: forgot a conclusion~

your kungfu is goot

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
script forces people to reroll multiple sets. More people donate cause farming gets tougher especially with dropping gold rates.

Suggestions so far~
1)  End game gear with fixed stats so people cant switch between them
      cute but r8 was introduced to create diversity, its harder to get a perfect set unless you are tremendously lucky or you donate/ farm a lot.
2) Block script with anti hacks
      difficult. would create server instability with lag (not like its any pretty atm~)
3)Make forum siggy with "block script" in flashy letters and gifs
    yup cause this is a political movement~

its basic economy server aint cheap to run people~

in a nutshell threads like this aint gonna get script blocked. :( sorry ik you guys are trying hard -pat pat-
1) Absolutely not possible in any regard. Imagine what would happen if Agatio decided
to randomly change to fixed stats after the billions of EC that has been spent on rolls. Not
to mention those who worked MASSIVELY hard for their gear. Yeah.... wouldn't be pretty....

2) GameGuard is an option, but not sure if it's compatible(or allowed) with private servers.

3) It's clear nothing will be done even if we try.
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline MadWhiteRabbit

• Desserthoes for president
  • Faction: Ducks
another anti script thread.......

about the lag : I got nothing on that , maybe put in anti hack or some other nerd stuff

as far as tankyness is concerned : simple remove def lvl from weapons for dmg based classes....ofc people be qqing but a reduce of 25+ def lvls would make full def armours not all that effective...... as a bonus increase chances of getting attack lvls or something....everyone become glass cannons \o/

oh well I'm out before drama starts

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
stop scripting Agatio it's not nice
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
you can just
restrict defence cape to 700 vit
Restrict phy/magic rings to specific classes
and add that effect to cards to not be able to switch in battle just like genies
scripting isnt possible to stop without adding to client a similar thing to a keylogger

Offline Tom

• Tom the Dank Engine
  • DH Dominator
  • Characters: HugeMiddleLeg Memorie FkOfFMeMorons
  • Faction: Slayers, Outcasts
you can just
restrict defence cape to 700 vit
Restrict phy/magic rings to specific classes
and add that effect to cards to not be able to switch in battle just like genies
scripting isnt possible to stop without adding to client a similar thing to a keylogger
+1 for that
Dislike these new guilds

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
Remove dragon cape
Add card set bonuses back
Restrict rings
I think after that scripting won't be a huge deal anymore but ofc it would need to be tested. I can imagine card set bonuses would need adjustment.I honestly don't care about scripting anymore and don't think it's worth to do anything. 

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Well, off the topic of scripting...

I don't think anything can be done about ddosing people unless significant evidence can be provided. 
It's really stupid that people can't even have fun on this game anymore because the other person is so scared of losing that they ddos their opponents.

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
rofl lal3 , keep trying about blocking scripts l3l 

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
Remove dragon cape
Add card set bonuses back
Restrict rings
I think after that scripting won't be a huge deal anymore but ofc it would need to be tested. I can imagine card set bonuses would need adjustment.I honestly don't care about scripting anymore.
Yeah... at least make it so it's not such a drastic change at a split second, please. Force people to change armor/weapon only.

Goldengate

I would literally NPC all my R8 if we get script disabled. 

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
Pls Agatio, block script so i can kill flash on mass pk, since he always on def there, even try to kill me on def Oo.

My damage log collection NEW

heiro

am working on new script that switches fashion too, bring my new name to life MLG Scripter

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Ok i wlll go straight to the point. Are you planning to do anything about the Scripting thing? or just no?
because i don't mind people switching between 20 gear pieces. but is awful that whevener you're having a fight, someone scripts and your screen completely freezes
 End game gear with fixed stats so people cant switch between them
1) Absolutely not possible in any regard. Imagine what would happen if Agatio decided
to randomly change to fixed stats after the billions of EC that has been spent on rolls. Not
to mention those who worked MASSIVELY hard for their gear. Yeah.... wouldn't be pretty....

To stop macros causing freezes:
- war avatars would have to be deleted
- ring restricted
- def tome deleted
- def cape deleted
And even then you would lag, since it's enough to just switch 5 parts with 0 ms delay to cause noticeable freeze, so that's just weapon, necklace and three r8 parts

Also, i've seen people ddosing eachother, is it something you can take care of or no?
  I didn't overlook this question, but I prefer people to not know what I can do or will do about it.    :)