Epic Perfect World

EC's Farming

Offline ★Sensus

• GF Server
Hi everyone my name is Deno, im 150 Werebeast from Xpendable. I want to recommend something since im really bored and i got idea's and time to do it so let's start.
Epic Coin price dramaticly increased from 1.5m per piece when there wasn't R8 Gear to 3-4m per piece when r8 came, and farming EC's is quite horrible and boring in the way this server has made them. Like there are few places only for farming:
1.) Nightscream Island - It sucks hard cuz i go on my Sin and i farm ppl instead of EC's then ppl cry about it, everyone is sad, drama starts and we all screwed. Probably dumbest way of farming EC's in history of humanity
2.) GV or Rebirth Order Delta(however u like it)- Waste 1 hour 30 mins for 10 Old Epic Coins and then trade them for 50 normal Epic Coins, I mean it's good for lvling, rather amazing but then when u lvl to 150 there is no point of doing GV anymore, makes it suck till u reach 150.
3.) PV-Phoenix Valley- I won't count lower lvl cuz they suck really hard, only one 135+ which drops 3-6 EC's per run depending on your luck, that's probably the best way of farming here. But still it's only easy to farm with Barb,BM and Seeker, and Sin if u stealth pass. Everything else takes time (my record on Barb is 57 seconds 1 run of PV), like Wiz's,Psy's,Mystics and other crap have hard time doing it and even Clerics need partners for it. Making it relliable for only few classes
4.) Shrine of Ancestors and Raging tide - now that's complete waste of time, drop rate on it is apsolutly horrible. I took 1 hour of farming i killed 150 mobs and i got like 20 ec's. I don't know if it's my bad luck but best one i got was about 50. And clearly 50 EC's is nothing
5.) Rancors: Rancors are fun and easy, ppl know to make drama for KSing Mobs, and the rate is not that good really, i would use more time for PV'ing then that
6.) Bounty Hunter/ BH - 10 ec's once u done BH 1, u get some more stuff and if u lucky from Divine Orders u can get 50+ More EC's. Now this is the best and easiest way for anyone to do it so i actualy like it more then anything.
7.) TT/HH (Twilight Temple or Holy Halls how i call it)- get fairy boxes, 12 ec's per day, seems good but could be better since TT is quiet easy and needs few upgrades.

What i recommend here in EPW:
1. on Map should be 10-20 Places of Random Bosses of lvls between 130-150 to farm EC's for. lvl 130 Bosses would be fine to drop 10 EC's since they quiet easy, 140 ones 20 and 150 ones 30, but also adding custom "World Bosses" that spawn every 12 hours who drop 10 Old Epic Coins ( so that would be 50 EC's), PWI World Bosses suck here and u don't really get everything. U could also add some bosses that drop some other stuff like Mystical Elixirs, LVL Scrolls, Super LVL Scrolls (as rare drop) and Random EC's Number.
2. Upgrade TW Rewards: Spliting EC's for TW Payment is really boring and everyone who participated in TW's don't get much from it, Even thought they won TW. For me TW is fun and pleasure as PvP aspect of PWI but reward quite sucks. U could try increasing Order of Bravery number for each city's. But i will let the number for you.
3.) Frostcovered City or FC - When u do 2 quests for Sincerity and Faithfullness in the end u get chest that give 2 Pure god Stone ,2 EC's and 2 Recraft Stones. U could Increase number of each awards gained by 3 so reward would be 5 Pure God Stones, 5 EC's, 5 Recraft Stones. It would increase price for Recraft Stones since people like Unique Primal Weapons for some statuses Dragon doesn't have (3x -0.10 Intervall Bow, 2x-3x Range on Dual Axes etc.)
4.) GV Upgrade: I think for 1 hour 30 mins 50 EC's is waste if you are not lvl 150. What i recommend here is increasing number of Old Epic Coins to 20 and removing Mystical Tome Pages from it, This would make players more reliably choosing what they want spend EC's for and make r8 more farmable since u need good amount of EC's to get good armor statuses and weapon, Buying EC's in catshop west won't really get you anywhere, well maybe it will but it's more fun to farm then just AFK buy for ppl like me.
5.) Shrine of Ancestors and Raging Tide place: Increase EC's drop Ratio for a bit so it's not complete waste of time if u wanna farm.
6.) Nightscream Island: I have no idea why Nightscream is PvP instance since is boring, dumb looking and with Souls of Chi,Aggression and stuff makes it no one pk on NS, really 0 skill pk instance. Recommending few things here: remove all Souls exept Soul of Chi and Soul of Life but make Soul of Life just heal your hp and not to have 90% bigger hp for next i don't know 10 seconds. 2nd what i recommend is to Remove Old Epic Coin dropping when dead cuz it really makes some people sad and not even to farm NS. I saw alot of ppl crying to me when i kill them and take their EC's even on my sin. I check invertory and see if it's worth of killing, if it is i kill, take ec's, put them in bank and im rich. I know it's lame but that's the prospect of EPW so don't blame me for doing it.
7. Phoenix Valley: Put really low chance for Mobs to drop EC's (like 1% for Mob) to make it more worth doing for classes that can actualy solo them in 2 mins per run, you would make it more worth then max 6 ec's and useless Recraft Stones that i probably NPC.
8. Twilight Temple: I think TT is pointless of doing here for 12 EC's per day. What i recommend is return Custom Bosses from 1.3 together with Custom Mobs  and make boss Difficult of doing. Also Increase number of EC's u make from Fairy Box with having it normaly limited for 6 boxes per day.

I think that would be every posible idea i could make in past 10 minutes, hope u guys have fun farming,pking and enjoy all the events EPW has to offer

- Deno 150 Werebeast

Offline kinggalinor

• Old Player
  • Morguilus the Defiler
lol all so negative post but true nonetheless xD
Kings Faith - Only thing worth buying is time.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
we are thinking on new ways to farm epic coins, but needs work and time and tests on them...we noticed the growth of the server  :-\

Offline kinggalinor

• Old Player
  • Morguilus the Defiler
Hey EvilTouch I have question. Is the sadistic glee and the rancor invading sumor camp going to be held often or is it going to be once a week kinda thing?

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
nah its mor elike dailly but we been a bit busy with new things for the server :/ i'll try to held it once a day, both of them

Offline kinggalinor

• Old Player
  • Morguilus the Defiler

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
Nice ideas for the server, and I hope some of them will be implemented.  The server is getting bigger and with that comes new things. Waiting patiently !!! ;)

Offline Slashyy

i find that the a gd way of farming EC's in CoA event yes its weekly and only lasts an hour but its simple and easy to do :)

Offline Sleip

I agree 100% with Deno, once you reach 150 and R8, your only real goal is to farm EC to get what you want on R8, which on its own is a pain since chance to get something good is absurdly low. Yet EC farming is slow compared to the huge amount you need. Me as a casual player, i can farm around 100-200 ec per day doing pv, which means one or 2 recasts of R8, then i get bad stats and have to wait till next day, if i have time; this is sad.

This is without counting all the other things you need EC for, like wings, mounts, gear, tomes, lvling, etc.

Again, im all for creating new, faster ways to farm EC for everyone (eg, NS...not everyone likes pvp when farming) and/or increase the rewards and drop rates of current ones.

Offline Slashyy

...... y waste 100's and 1000's of ec's when u can simply start doing faction trials, surely there extramly easy on here and farm the mats

Offline kinggalinor

• Old Player
  • Morguilus the Defiler
...... y waste 100's and 1000's of ec's when u can simply start doing faction trials, surely there extramly easy on here and farm the mats

lol guess people to lazy xD. It take about 20-30mins each trial if you got a decent amount of people.

Offline Slashyy

lol guess people to lazy xD. It take about 20-30mins each trial if you got a decent amount of people.

on that note u can also use trail mats to farm ec's xD

Offline Bonchan

• TAAT TEEEH!
hmm i agree add the drop ratio or rewards for epic coins since the event forge requires a lot of epic coins to make its really pointless to run something that you only get 2 or 4 ec per each 15 minutes run

Offline kinggalinor

• Old Player
  • Morguilus the Defiler
hmm i agree add the drop ratio or rewards for epic coins since the event forge requires a lot of epic coins to make its really pointless to run something that you only get 2 or 4 ec per each 15 minutes run

lol their so many things wrong with that. They make it so you have to do a lil effort in obtaining them, but most people like to be lazy and don't wanna grind their way and expect an update for faster ec lol.

Offline Aquasfira

• I love neon colors!!
  • My life is everywhere, and I'll live it all! <3
I don't mind all the work for ec, though admittedly gv can get dull, however it just depends on the day for me xD The only time I have ever dislike grinding for EC has been in NS, I like the pk, but its such a pain even if you lose a few and grinding 5-10, tele, bank, and repeat gets tedious. :) I think it'd be fun if yes, it was still pk enabled but you didn't drop your coin. Kinda like War on NS, if you wanna have a good chance pk people back so you can grind those crystals ;D 

~Just my thoughts :3

DA: http://obsidianthorn.deviantart.com/
Aquasfira 150-Cleric Demon | UglyStick 150-Seeker Sage
Luxray 148-Archer Demon | Bawllin 140-Barb Sage