Epic Perfect World

Will EpicPW be considering the new Sirens of War patch

Offline Pandar

• Nom.
  • I haven't finished doing nothing from yesterday.
pwi already has nation wars been up for 3weeks now
i think we wont be changing the skills.
but all the custom content we should be able to add, but it will take time till PWI releases the source. :sad:

Tali

It takes time for people to take all the files and make them ready to use for private server admins.
Disregarding the time it takes for a third party to prepare anything for use by the public, Agatio will still need to modify these files to work with the server, and subsequently test them for bugs.

Unfortunately you can't just take the files from the PWI client, it's not that easy. So we wait.  ;)

Offline Aujami

• Old Player
I am aware it will take time getting to sirens of war update. considering epicpw is 2 big patches behind (r9rr update and sirens of war) 
I just hope it's not as ET said 1year is too long. I'd get r9rr in pwi in less than that  :monkey-18: :monkey-19:

Offline Pandar

• Nom.
I am aware it will take time getting to sirens of war update. considering epicpw is 2 big patches behind (r9rr update and sirens of war) 
I just hope it's not as ET said 1year is too long. I'd get r9rr in pwi in less than that  :monkey-18: :monkey-19:
Then go get R9 on PWI while you wait for Nation Wars, if that's the only thing you're planning to do on EPW. ;x

Offline Aujami

• Old Player
I already. have +12 105 r9 PSY  :monkey-2: :monkey-49:

Offline Pandar

• Nom.
I already. have +12 105 r9 PSY  :monkey-2: :monkey-49:
Lovely. Spam NW there then?

Offline kinggalinor

• Old Player
  • Morguilus the Defiler
Personally i don't really like the new update but its really not my choice. Just another way for pwi to get their bills paid my opinion  :P.
Kings Faith - Only thing worth buying is time.

Offline Pandar

• Nom.
Personally i don't really like the new update but its really not my choice. Just another way for pwi to get their bills paid my opinion  :P.
To be fair, nation wars did make things a little more balanced in terms of gear. Nirvana is easier to get so it wouldn't be like TT gear vs. R9.

Offline kinggalinor

• Old Player
  • Morguilus the Defiler
To be fair, nation wars did make things a little more balanced in terms of gear. Nirvana is easier to get so it wouldn't be like TT gear vs. R9.

Yeah true. I still dont like this update though >:D
Kings Faith - Only thing worth buying is time.

Offline Cocor3

http://www.perfectworld.com/news/?p=746891 :)
lol seems they seen that sage bm skill suck:)>well not all:)I think these  new skills are fair:)