Epic Perfect World

Zirkon| Artifex Vs Tyrants 1st TW (CC Squad PoV)

Zirkon

This was our First TW after a long time Maybe after a Year
And It was with A lot of new members aswell So basically this TW was pretty new for us aswell.
But It only Lasted about An Hour.
Looking forward for many more TWs in Upcoming weeks.

This Video is basically some Highlights from our CC PT
My Whole pt did Really good Great pushing and Taking Great control.

Tyrants talked so much trash talk in forums How much of a #1 guild they are and How they are going to Destroy Artifex, They barely Managed to touch our HQ Crystal this was taken at the end before we won : )

Keep Trying guys no matter how much u try to form Unoffical alliances in PvP and no matter how many Green Dots Come Behind Artifex
That wont Help u in TW.

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Extremelly well played in all possible levels man ... Jeez, our CC was on top, even with 2 of our main WRs missing .
You guys in CC PT did very well, this makes honestly clear why they bring 15 to 17 wrs in PK when we have 8-9 , or 10 max. Our CC is far better and more coordinated.

I like the the Two Steps from Hell soundtrack, very well fitting for a difference.

TW result, as i said several times, expected. Idk who they tried to fool thinking they would ever win same numbers PVP lmao, think reality must be hitting some people very hard right now considering how silent they are .
Last Edit: Dec 15, 2015, 03:36 am by PedroSner
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Aєℓισѕ

• Xpendable
ᴴᵉ ᶜᵒᶰᵠᵘᵉʳˢ ʷʰᵒ ᵉᶰᵈᵘʳᵉˢ

Zirkon

Extremelly well played in all possible levels man ... Jeez, our CC was on top, even with 2 of our main WRs missing .
You guys in CC PT did very well, this makes honestly clear why they bring 15 to 17 wrs in PK when we have 8-9 , or 10 max. Our CC is far better and more coordinated.

I like the the Two Steps from Hell soundtrack, very well fitting for a difference.

TW result, as i said several times, expected. Idk who they tried to fool thinking they would ever win same numbers PVP lmao, think reality must be hitting some people very hard right now considering how silent they are .
Yeap man Everyone of us Did really good
Even though most of our pt leaders Dced We still managed to win Inside 1 hour it would have been quicker If no one dced tbh.

easy tw
yeap lmao

Offline Miki

• ☽ Meekee ☾
  • still a box of music
  • Characters: Miki | Mela
so many videos to watch :(
DORKon i can't wait till next tw so I can sog you and fly away

Zirkon

so many videos to watch :(
DORKon i can't wait till next tw so I can sog you and fly away
Pls no miki  :'(  :normal-37:

Offline ABBADON

• Hi '-'
  • Characters: ???!?!
  • Faction: Xpendable, Artifex
Hey dude it was a pleasure making the easy with you and our legendary CC pt. :police:
There really is no comparison, brother, video says it all. 

IMFLUFFY- r8 demon barb
NOISIA- r8 sage psy
ABBADON- r8 demon bm
ASMODEUS- r8 sage seeker
Ascension- r8 sage sin
Krewella- r8 sage archer
ARKASIA- r8 demon veno
Realisation-r8 sage cleric
BreakNoise-r8 demon mystic

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
i don't think i've seen someone talk so much shit without a base to rely on in my life, Tyrants have no excuse to come up with because they are a self-proclaimed "legendary" guild and has no need for TW experience (not like they don't have it but they like to make up excuses for knowing they will be losing)
sadly i had to leave for uni before my video finished rendering so i'll post it on friday  :police:
was a fun tw , nice vid ^-^
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Yolocausto

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Yolocausto,Tircon the god
  • Faction: Outcasts
Still amateurs compare to the legendary oc cc squad jeje

Offline SinDeffiler

• ☆☆☆
  • hoamzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • Characters: SinRogue☆SinDefiller
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
GG ZirNaab nice video,,, :police: :police: :police:

Offline x u u y a

• Faction: Artifex
loser zirkon. bad bm. 

lul

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
Great vid Mahi, very inspiring music lol.
CC pt outplayed their pts

Offline SinDeffiler

• ☆☆☆
  • hoamzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • Characters: SinRogue☆SinDefiller
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Still amateurs compare to the legendary oc cc squad jeje
noob i miss u luis ;D

Offline Mihi

• Old Player
  • Characters: _Achilles
  • Faction: Artifex