Offline lyrica

• Characters: Goldwin
 :pig-2: :pig-13: :pig-2:

OP Squad nice 1 man

Offline HoLeeFuk

• Faction: Artifex
Pissman strikes again, nice video

Offline Kia

Damn our cata squad is a f***ing machine LMAO. I can't even take theirs serious tbh.

Real deal Sub , enjoyed video as usual , you guys did a good job at all pushes.
It could have been better. Feels like we took a lot of time to get used to the whole TW situation again. I for myself was very nervous. I feel like i messed up a lot of times and i made many mistakes in terms of positioning but oh well... It's kinda hard to channel your inner cata cleric when it's been years since you've been in that specific situation.

Still, all 80 of us can be proud for taking 3/4 of their crystals health in 1 final push. Well done.

It was a great TW considering that it was the first serious TW in a very long time for us and Tyrants very first TW for those who were not in Artifex before joining Tyrants. We're all looking forward to next weekend.

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Thanks all.
I like your strats and music.

Intro was too dark, could barely read your name.
I shall fix that later 

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★
1st two songs man. WOW. gotta give me that sht  :police:
good video, sorry to tell u bro but i saw u dying more than 5times in very short time period... stop suiciding noob...
btw intro is dark cuz sub is black  :police:

Offline Areashi

• Banned
It could have been better. Feels like we took a lot of time to get used to the whole TW situation again. I for myself was very nervous. I feel like i messed up a lot of times and i made many mistakes in terms of positioning but oh well... It's kinda hard to channel your inner cata cleric when it's been years since you've been in that specific situation.

Still, all 80 of us can be proud for taking 3/4 of their crystals health in 1 final push. Well done.

It was a great TW considering that it was the first serious TW in a very long time for us and Tyrants very first TW for those who were not in Artifex before joining Tyrants. We're all looking forward to next weekend.
So you were scared af of losing in a game, to the point you made mistakes? When's the next time you're gonna call someone a srs gamer?

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
Whooaaa you are good.

tracklist pls.
1st two songs man. WOW. gotta give me that sht  :police:
good video, sorry to tell u bro but i saw u dying more than 5times in very short time period... stop suiciding noob...
btw intro is dark cuz sub is black  :police:
I'll give the list later on. And meh, I get strong focus on wr, so it's kinda hard not to die, especially when wfs are all over my buffs and sht :(.
Blame my sht editing for darkness  :police:

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Kia

So you were scared af of losing in a game, to the point you made mistakes? When's the next time you're gonna call someone a srs gamer?

Still postfarming on Artifex threads?

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Still postfarming on Artifex threads?
Answer my question

Offline Kia

Answer my question
I don't see how it could be wrong to take my role serious while still having fun playing the game. If you had any idea how this game works and would have taken your role more serious maybe you would have had a chance on the battlefield instead and showing how much of a sore loser you are by no-lifing Artifex video threads all day.

Offline 🆒Nat

• Just tryna be me 😎
  • Only God can judge me
  • Characters: GodezzOfWar
Best VID yet of this particular tw.....ty, I needed to laugh :) . gz on win

TY ChocolateMama for my Drago❤

Offline Whxre

• #MoistMeDaddy
  • Characters: Genevinne | Ahia
  • Faction: Artifex
nice video boss

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
Best VID yet of this particular tw.....ty, I needed to laugh :) . gz on win
nice video boss
Thanks!

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

just shows how easy tyrants really is, damn 

Offline Areashi

• Banned
I don't see how it could be wrong to take my role serious while still having fun playing the game. If you had any idea how this game works and would have taken your role more serious maybe you would have had a chance on the battlefield instead and showing how much of a sore loser you are by no-lifing Artifex video threads all day.
It's 80v80, how exactly am I gonna carry a TW by myself? No matter how still you are you're not gonna do anything of the sort or even come close. If you actually knew how this game works you'd know that. and lol, ''nolifing'' Artifex video threads, when some1 else makes a video you keep replying till you think you've won, please tell me how little I know about his game when you play support EP, haven't 1v1'd ever and preach about friendship in an online game. $%%$$%%$%$%$%%$%$