Epic Perfect World

EPW TW Artifex Vs Tyrants ~A Very Exclusive Guild....

Offline SinDeffiler

• ☆☆☆
  • hoamzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • Characters: SinRogue☆SinDefiller
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
omg that ui so qt,,, lol

nice video and music also keep it up bro!! :police: :police: :police:

infernchidhu

Funny to see Cody saying that, tho the only person i know who is capable of DDoSing others is Soochi. Sure he's been doing it for a long time as we all know  :normal-1:
I am not doing anything.....don't pull me into this...

Offline Brewskie

• IsOnTheLoose
Saddies no1 cares about ddosing at playoffs we talking about tw 

Insanity

nah ur bad dude lol, our entire CC party was down not to mention almost every important squad-leader.
dumb doggie delusionalr u down? no1 said anything about noki hes bad anyway
i'm sorry but, i just woke up and i'm still not fully awake, are you saying that all your pt leaders and your "cc" squad have half the effectiveness of me and silence in tw?

Offline HoLeeFuk

• Faction: Artifex

Offline Whxre

• #MoistMeDaddy
  • Characters: Genevinne | Ahia
  • Faction: Artifex
Easy TW :P nice video boss

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
This domgrath talking about raven and Bryce ddosing funny raven don't ddos amateurs and trust if him or Bryce wanted to tuck your net you will never ever be online again don't say his name u filthy casual mc donal worker
Calm down m8, only because arjentina has now a good president aka Macri u think u left crisis already?

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1
Utmost respect for the members of my party, all you guys did really good.
 :tiger-19: :tiger-19: :tiger-19:

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
U are the most dumb goat of all tyrants go kiss my feet u ugly commissioner
Rage.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Areashi

• Banned
U are the most dumb goat of all tyrants go kiss my feet u ugly commissioner
http://how.icryeverytime.com/

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
This domgrath talking about raven and Bryce ddosing funny raven don't ddos amateurs and trust if him or Bryce wanted to tuck your net you will never ever be online again don't say his name u filthy casual mc donal worker
I'm pretty sure if either was gonna go out of their way to DDoS, He'd be internet-less for days, weeks even.

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
Ohhh the first mad unknown arrived...Now let's not talk about DDoS tactics, when the most infamous DDoSer is in your guild right?  :normal-1:
What about Amatursaru offline ? Persas ? 2 PT leaders from our TW offline. Insanity and Silence  :normal-1: Shall we keep listing the people who got DDoS'ed this TW?

Should stop while you can boy , you might look too stupid.

You got smashed so hard in this TW boy , our crystal was 100% . Don't ever dare bark again , get the f*** out of this thread.
Josh got #rekt.
Nice video Noki , i enjoyed it , tbh I'm happy I wasn't at this TW l4l3 , but ye , keep it up. 

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
I am not doing anything.....don't pull me into this...
I know it wasn't you this time ( or at least i highly doubt ), cause i saw you whole TW moving.
What i meant was the only person i know who is efficient at doing it is you , or was you w/e you wanna put it like ^
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Areashi

• Banned
it's funny because doctors in argentina make less money than mcdonalds workers in the US
it's funny because doctors in argentina make less money than mcdonalds workers in the US
hi 0.o