Epic Perfect World

EPW TW Artifex Vs Tyrants ~A Very Exclusive Guild....

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Damn, Noki. I wasn't aware you DDos'd people.
???

Offline AuH.s.n

• SnE
  • 80% of success is showing up.
TW was soo fcking easy.
Just DotA, For Ever, Till The End
I'm Not that Good
Maybe am in F*cking, But not at evrything!
زندگیمو میسازم، اونطوری که میخواهم

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Ohhh the first mad unknown arrived...Now let's not talk about DDoS tactics, when the most infamous DDoSer is in your guild right?  :normal-1:
What about Amatursaru offline ? Persas ? 2 PT leaders from our TW offline. Insanity and Silence  :normal-1: Shall we keep listing the people who got DDoS'ed this TW?

Should stop while you can boy , you might look too stupid.

You got smashed so hard in this TW boy , our crystal was 100% . Don't ever dare bark again , get the f*** out of this thread.
nah ur bad dude lol, our entire CC party was down not to mention almost every important squad-leader.
dumb doggie delusional
Damn, Noki. I wasn't aware you DDos'd people.
???

r u down? no1 said anything about noki hes bad anyway

Offline Erain

• Retired 2005-2019
  • Characters: Yuri
Good video thank you for the fun see you tomorrow or next TW :)
Best Mid Tier Guild to challenge the Top

Offline C

• ☾⋆
r u down? no1 said anything about noki hes bad anyway

I'm just gonna leave this here...
Have a good day, Lad.
Stay classy.  O:-)

Offline ℳɪᴋᴀ

• ɢᴀᴍᴇ ᴏᴠᴇʀ?
  • ғᴀʏᴇ ♥
  • Characters: sᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛ ᴍʏsᴛɪᴄ
  • Faction: ✦ᴛʏʀᴀɴᴛs✧/ ɪɴᴀᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ

ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛs ᴛᴏ ᴘᴜᴜᴜᴜ/ʟᴜʟɪ
♥ ᴍɪᴋɪ ♥ ᴘᴜᴅᴅɪɴɢ ᴘᴏᴘ ♥ ᴛʏʀᴀɴᴛs ɢ.ᴏ.ᴀ.ᴛ
ғʟᴏᴡᴇʀ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ.ᴛᴀʟᴋ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ᴀʙsᴏᴜʟ.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
I'm just gonna leave this here...
Have a good day, Lad.
Stay classy.  O:-)
Since we're posting quotes.. I might as well post this..

Would find the text of you saying

"Noki, Bryce and I thought it'd be funny if we got you DDoS'd" but I deleted all of your text's from my phone.

Lmao. You're pathetic man, don't talk to me when you're nothing but trash yourself who's associated with such tryhards

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader

"Noki, Bryce and I thought it'd be funny if we got you DDoS'd" but I deleted all of your text's from my phone.

Lmao. You're pathetic man, don't talk to me when you're nothing but trash yourself who's associated with such tryhards
Funny to see Cody saying that, tho the only person i know who is capable of DDoSing others is Soochi. Sure he's been doing it for a long time as we all know  :normal-1:
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline C

• ☾⋆

Never said I thought it was funny. They did in the past though, I'm sure you remember that clear plain as day. (:
I don't control what people do nor do I tell people to do shit like that. But if you want to continue to put words in my mouth, feel free. Arguing with you is a waste of time and I promised myself I'd be good. Just know you're the one who's pissed off enough people clearly to have them constantly DDoS you. It's not my problem nor do I care. Me and my friends have 0 involvement, same goes for Raven who like I told you I'm not even friends with. It's someone else so being threatened by me or my friends is just wasting your energy.

You're just paranoid and misunderstand way too much. Calling me out for associating with "tryhards" is kind of a contradiction and is basically insulting yourself. (Which you shouldn't do) Seeing as I did associate with you for months. 
Oh, and you can't really say it's affecting your family, cause yeah.
Anyway, toodles.

Funny to see Cody saying that, tho the only person i know who is capable of DDoSing others is Soochi. Sure he's been doing it for a long time as we all know  :normal-1:

Prizzy talked a lot about you back on Storm along with the rest of the Sync clan. That was months ago when he told me that.
Don't know what's true or what isn't, I'm just going by on what I've been told by other people. Could care less, it's like a beating a dead horse.
Last Edit: Dec 15, 2015, 03:49 am by Ƈαռɗy

Offline Monti

• Old Player
:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

Offline Riel

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Xiv, Yueliang, Oliver
wtf that ui

:police: so easy tw

nice vid, that last song was funny

Offline ABBADON

• Hi '-'
  • Characters: ???!?!
  • Faction: Xpendable, Artifex
Good video my man  :-\

IMFLUFFY- r8 demon barb
NOISIA- r8 sage psy
ABBADON- r8 demon bm
ASMODEUS- r8 sage seeker
Ascension- r8 sage sin
Krewella- r8 sage archer
ARKASIA- r8 demon veno
Realisation-r8 sage cleric
BreakNoise-r8 demon mystic

Offline Unmatched

Shut the *** up stupid unknown, everytime you lose you find something to cry about, I know you're emotional because PedroSner been destroying you since 2012(vendetta days, Tigga famous for being worst EA of vendetta) but get over it already, past is past no need to be emotional over it

Offline x u u y a

Your UI  :pig-48: :pig-48:

OT: nice video c: 

lul

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
10/10 ddos all party leaders (that you could) tactic

pathetic trash faction cant even risk losing their face and hides behind script kiddies to do the dirty work
Keep thinking like that, the wins will get easier and easier for us.  :police: ;)