Epic Perfect World

Krispy Video channel. Dont enter if butthurt.

Offline Dazbro

;) Really stop trying to flame my thread. I don't want to cause drama.

Offline Poetiic

• Poetic
  • U hate me :( But u can not defeat me ;)
look,they wont let me show SS from u its intersting, they remove it its intersting, u yet show ur movei its intersting , u yet r lier its intersting , and i cant show ppl ur a such lier cuz they remove my SS its intersting , but son i am the best ok? its shamefull when u want qq after this post and when i want show some ss they remove so dude go hard, ty gms btw u r doing great.
Poetic 150 Sage Sin
Aeshma 150 demon psy
Show some respect to gods chosen one [Poetic]

Offline Dazbro

:-X Stop trying to argue with me, I already said I don't want people flaming this thread. Stahhhp

Offline Coffee

• Retired Staff Member
  • is adorable. ❤
Please stop trying to start drama. If you want to post SS's make your own thread. This is a video channel for Krispy and if it's gunna start issues it will have to be taken down. So don't feed into it with your drama. :3

Offline Poetiic

• Poetic
  • U hate me :( But u can not defeat me ;)
god give u peace and give me money so i can get a castle in netherlands and alot of girls in it all day all night[the song] xD ok i go out , btw go hard sir, there is a powerfull force dont want i show how much lier u r, no one stoping u
Poetic 150 Sage Sin
Aeshma 150 demon psy
Show some respect to gods chosen one [Poetic]

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Please stop trying to start drama. If you want to post SS's make your own thread. This is a video channel for Krispy and if it's gunna start issues it will have to be taken down. So don't feed into it with your drama. :3
Not being rude, but it's kinda obvious this was flame bait.
Really, the fact that someone says ''no offense''doesn't mean anything, people are still offended, let alone annoyed.

Offline BamBam

• Old Player
Not being rude, but it's kinda obvious this was flame bait.
Really, the fact that someone says ''no offense''doesn't mean anything, people are still offended, let alone annoyed.
+1   I have to agree, im surprised this was even allowed to be put up. Yeah lets put up PK vids trying to insult people on forums and then tell the people being insulted not to start drama. Seriously?.... I really dont even know what to say here.

Offline Therras

• Papi.
+1   I have to agree, im surprised this was even allowed to be put up. Yeah lets put up PK vids trying to insult people on forums and then tell the people being insulted not to start drama. Seriously?.... I really dont even know what to say here.
+1b

Offline Areashi

• Banned
+1b
The people have spoken, now please, get banned again on your sin so we can move on.#gocallmeafagagain

Offline Nightstalk

• Old Player

agree.. I don't see anything else than a trouble maker here. should not be allowed in the forums or server..
not worth it..

Offline Coffee

• Retired Staff Member
  • is adorable. ❤
Honestly at first this was semi ok cause it was just jokes and hopefully no one took it seriously, but if it's upsetting this many people I will lock the thread. But if I do it to this one I have to do it to all others and future ones as well. Just a heads up.