Epic Perfect World

Krispy Video channel. Dont enter if butthurt.

Offline Dazbro

Some pk videos of fights on EPW and guides to playing some classes,

No offense to anyone featured.
Last Edit: Nov 15, 2012, 02:58 pm by Dazbro

Offline Nationss

• Faithy <3
LMAO to your guides xDDD
Ravensss yoo -___-t

Offline Sylver

• " If you're going through hell, keep going. "
2nd vid is pro...  :police:

Offline Therras

• Papi.
lol. he talk shit he best sin and get dunked like basket ball in hoop by michael jordan.
okay, for the record, i never said I am the best, my friends does, and some people i have fought with. This doesnt make you better then me. You won, Yes, but you depend of your genie 24/7, high regeneration rate genie, pure magic and vit, try killing an EA who expels 24/7 and think hes pro. Sigh, Genies were made to be support, not to do all the job.

On the other hand, I just fixed my squishiness :D, the next time we fight, I will do it with 500 ec bets, and kill you and your pro genie :). He calling me fag in 3, 2, 1.

Offline Anima

+1 for that video whit Poetic was epic hehehe :))

Offline Therras

• Papi.
+1 for that video whit Poetic was epic hehehe :))
-Watchs Poetic's video-

Offline Dazbro

okay, for the record, i never said I am the best, my friends does, and some people i have fought with. This doesnt make you better then me. You won, Yes, but you depend of your genie 24/7, high regeneration rate genie, pure magic and vit, try killing an EA who expels 24/7 and think hes pro. Sigh, Genies were made to be support, not to do all the job.

On the other hand, I just fixed my squishiness :D, the next time we fight, I will do it with 500 ec bets, and kill you and your pro genie :). He calling me fag in 3, 2, 1.

I said no butthurt enters sir. You can easily have the same genie as me. Its not hard. You just chose to use a different one that is not my fault that is not the GMS fault for allowing 150 genies. It is your fault entirely. Please dont trash this thread i dont want to have to remake again. ty.

Offline MorbidAngel

• Dragon Seeker
  • 1 man army
Lmfao, Vegeta tried that sht with me in physical marrow and magical marrow, i made him stay and die

Morbid/\ngel - 150 seeker

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Updated.  ;D
too bad he lost the next one to poetic. Really a terrible shame.

Offline Dazbro

The one where you ganked or the one where he 2 sparked me with woodpill on ? Either way you lost 2v2 anyway and I'd be happy to fight either of you again if thats what you want lol.

Offline Therras

• Papi.
I said no butthurt enters sir. You can easily have the same genie as me. Its not hard. You just chose to use a different one that is not my fault that is not the GMS fault for allowing 150 genies. It is your fault entirely. Please dont trash this thread i dont want to have to remake again. ty.
I just did :D

Offline Areashi

• Banned
The one where you ganked or the one where he 2 sparked me with woodpill on ? Either way you lost 2v2 anyway and I'd be happy to fight either of you again if thats what you want lol.
I love that vid, shows you really, really don't know how to back your sht up.
Firstly, did you see how many times your tidal worked? Yes, that may be hypocritical of me saying that, but w/e.
Secondly, come on brah, you had gof daggers against dragon.
Thirdly, why am I still checking this crap, it's obvious you just want to stir drama up, once again, I wanna question why this thread hasn't been removed, while Poetic got warned for SS'ing stuff, same thing but KK's vids actually also feature more than an ''opinion''.

Offline Dazbro

Pls dont flame this thread it exists as a place only for me to showcase some PK video's.  :-\ Also Gm pls remove poetic screen shots and posts, they are obviously him 2 spark with wood buff or gank and the posts exists only to cause drama. Remove it please I don't want the thread to  deteriorate.

Offline Poetiic

• Poetic
  • U hate me :( But u can not defeat me ;)
stonk as i told i got +20 SS from killing u u got vids its clear like crystal show them all i show all lets see which is more that is more is the best ok? xD as i told before all that duels i died i got lagg but u didnt show it let me show u with how many lagg i fight with u :)
Poetic 150 Sage Sin
Aeshma 150 demon psy
Show some respect to gods chosen one [Poetic]