Epic Perfect World

Retardism

Offline Areashi

• Banned
As you may know, or not, there are archers with 3x on each part of the gears, so no sir, your items are not bugged.
What you can do is get a new pair of pants, if u see those ones arent getting what u want.
Said it many times, each item upon creation gets an hidden % of success.
You just need to keep trying. :-X
So the percentages that we are told on forum are wrong?

Offline Moon

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moon, Naive
Lol thought the same Sophie
yh good comment +1
When you play the games of thrones, you win or die. There is no middle ground.

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
thats not true, lol
Then explain how i get no ct in certain cities but when i go to 1 certain forge i roll full -6 on 3 chars >:(

infernchidhu

Then explain how i get no ct in certain cities but when i go to 1 certain forge i roll full -6 on 3 chars >:(
All gear's have their own unique chance on each stat, which average up to the % you see on forums, it is a probability distribution curve luck - meaning 1 out of 100000 people will get a certain stat in 2 rolls and 1 out of 100000 people will get the same stats in 1000000 rolls, the place doesn't influence the luck simply because all those NPC's have the same NPC ID, hence aren't unique in anyway - but each item has a unique world ID ( even though they have same database ID ), therefore i am best and you are easy 

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1

Goldengate

thats not true, lol
I wasted a fortune on my 2x DEF purify weapon on my EP. I had all the stats like 1 DEF, 1 DEF... 4 DEF 4 DEF but no 5 DEF 5 DEF. But I always ended up in 5 DEF 4 DEF. Although getting 10 DEF's chance is 1 in 25... I never got the stats I desired.

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants
Please say which city :normal-46:

Offline D' Zen

• Forum Veteran
All gear's have their own unique chance on each stat, which average up to the % you see on forums, it is a probability distribution curve luck - meaning 1 out of 100000 people will get a certain stat in 2 rolls and 1 out of 100000 people will get the same stats in 1000000 rolls, the place doesn't influence the luck simply because all those NPC's have the same NPC ID, hence aren't unique in anyway - but each item has a unique world ID ( even though they have same database ID ), therefore i am best and you are easy
....no shit. LMAO

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
I missed the point where I'm supposed to care aw

Offline Jinxers

• (▰˘v˘▰)
  • Characters: Jinxers
These good luck rumors sound like the ones Duke Blacke tells you. :-X

heiro

try 28k dama's on my pants to get 3x ct

Goldengate

try 28k dama's on my pants to get 3x ct
Dragon gear is the best. 

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
As you may know, or not, there are archers with 3x on each part of the gears, so no sir, your items are not bugged.
What you can do is get a new pair of pants, if u see those ones arent getting what u want.
Said it many times, each item upon creation gets an hidden % of success.
You just need to keep trying. :-X
This would be illogical if it worked this way...  Probability is clearly determined for each gear part and it's not so hard to count it 
honing to 3x -3ct is 1 to 27  since it's 33%*33%*33%
Good lecture here and here

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
This would be illogical if it worked this way...  Probability is clearly determined for each gear part and it's not so hard to count it
honing to 3x -3ct is 1 to 27  since it's 33%*33%*33%
Good lecture here and here

Results of honing a 1~6 channeling wrist (another server):

1st number is stat , 2nd how many times got it, 3rd is the chance calculated based on how many times got (done around 100k hone)

So its not just 1 in 6 chance to get 6% channeling, same with 3% , not 1 in 3