Epic Perfect World

Latest PWI expansion

Offline Gtar_God

The new Sirens of War expansion is hitting PWI next week.

Just wanted to ask if EPW was gonna work towards implementing it here? I know the skill updates look pretty good, some more OP than others. Theres word of some auto-potting system which seems handy xD

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1413161
you can check out the skill changes here, mind you thats wat was changed for the Chinese version, may be a few tweaks for PWI.
The other changes on this thread http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1453961
Again thats the chinese version of PW, may be a few tweaks for PWI

But yah just curious, cos i know theres gonna be ppl against it aswell cos some mite see these skill changes as unbalancing things on a private server which is quite possible.
"Life without music would be a mistake"

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran
As far as I could see by now, Aga and the team always implement new expansions.

However, there's lot of tweaking and balancing, and we can't expect it quickly.
They adjust and test everything thoroughly before put to the server.

And it takes weeks, maybe months.
"Don't think about winning every battle in your life.
Think only about winning the current one."

But reconsider price. You might decide to lose.

Offline Hurricaine

• Maelstrom Director
With all the  current  projects  I cant  see Aga jumping the  gun.. we are  pretty  balanced  now. From what  I  can  this will be a ton of  work for him :(

Hugs Aga youre the  bestest!

Offline Morridune

well i hope to see it come as the whole point of the skill rebalance was to make classes more balanced in all aspects of the game especially pvp ( and rly who wouldn't want a more fair pvp? ) it was also to even up the differences btwn sage/demon cultivations for individual classes to encourage more variety so although i dont expect it to be as soon as its out on pwi ( b nice tho ;D) i'd hope it be not long in coming a lots been done on this server it seems to balance out play and was why i joined it be strange to nt implement another rebalance 

Offline MorbidAngel

• Dragon Seeker
  • 1 man army
The only thing i really want from this patch is the area, quests and 4th recast r9 looks on either dragon or r8reforge armor :3

Morbid/\ngel - 150 seeker

Offline Areashi

• Banned
The only thing i really want from this patch is the area, quests and 4th recast r9 looks on either dragon or r8reforge armor :3
Area is probably gonna be tough to implement as apparently, it's located on another server, not the main pwi topology (open for MT to correct me). And eh, the 4th recast is actually so nice D: Int+Gof on r9 dags with 70-80 att lvls <3.
KBai.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
And eh, the 4th recast is actually so nice D: Int+Gof on r9 dags with 70-80 att lvls <3.
Yes its very nice, would be even nicer with 2x -int and 100+ atk levels (and the fact that you can't get here even 1st cast of r9 totally does not matter).

Offline Auriel

• ~AurielXarxes~
  • I'm one of THOSE people
well i hope to see it come as the whole point of the skill rebalance was to make classes more balanced in all aspects of the game especially pvp ( and rly who wouldn't want a more fair pvp? ) it was also to even up the differences btwn sage/demon cultivations for individual classes to encourage more variety so although i dont expect it to be as soon as its out on pwi ( b nice tho ;D) i'd hope it be not long in coming a lots been done on this server it seems to balance out play and was why i joined it be strange to nt implement another rebalance
i agree but regarding the fair pvp comment.... Lemme say this: the day pvp becomes TRUELY fair... will be the day Gene Simmons becomes president   :)) ;)
150 Sage seeker   AurielXarxes
147 Demon sin   Hircine

Offline Auriel

• ~AurielXarxes~
  • I'm one of THOSE people
Yes its very nice, would be even nicer with 2x -int and 100+ atk levels (and the fact that you can't get here even 1st cast of r9 totally does not matter).
LMAO!!!! +1000  i luv sarcastic GM comments   :monkey-26:
150 Sage seeker   AurielXarxes
147 Demon sin   Hircine

Offline MorbidAngel

• Dragon Seeker
  • 1 man army
apperantly people cant read, i said the looks of r9 4th recast not the stats lawl.

Morbid/\ngel - 150 seeker

Offline Decency23

apperantly people cant read, i said the looks of r9 4th recast not the stats lawl.

Apparently you can't read :P no one was commenting on your post.

Offline Myu

Area is probably gonna be tough to implement as apparently, it's located on another server, not the main pwi topology (open for MT to correct me). And eh, the 4th recast is actually so nice D: Int+Gof on r9 dags with 70-80 att lvls <3.
KBai.
Actually its not a 4th recast, its a second 3rd recast. Anyone that already had 3rd r9 recast can't get the new one. Also, its the reason I quit pwi, endgame gear was getting too over powered for vanilla. Heck, I was already solo'ing everything on my sin and I didn't even bother with stage 2.