Epic Perfect World

Artifex Recruiting Directly Into Alt Faction

Offline Prodigy♿️

• Tyrant Creator
  • Creator and destroyer of Artifex
  • Characters: Prodigy
Hey man let me tell you Something
This is how tyrants was formed
30-35 Artifex left and made a Small guild Then Decided to Merge with the Gods Army then Few members from OC joined there (Espcially tyrants spokesman u >mr exclusive man<) Along with Some Warning Members
Then Decided to merge with HO, Now Tyrants are Allying Russians (Who can get 10-15 people each pk) to try and win pk

Thats 5 different guilds in 1 guild and 1 helping outside of the main guild
So Explain to me how is tyrants Still losing Almost 95% PK Almost everyday and yet to win a DT/TW after being formed Even after Artifex losing 30-35 Active members  :-\ :-\ :-\
It's funny reading this, then u wonder why are ppl so clueless.... Know ur Sht b4 u post bullshit. But hey atleast I got to laugh so thnx...

O.T: nothing new dude they are best man haven't u seen Gaby siggin faction on both toons. For alt guild and main guild. Once u see that happening u know who the best players are xDDDDDD :police:
Last Edit: Dec 13, 2015, 05:59 am by Rampage

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
30-35 Artifex left and made a Small guild Then Decided to Merge with the Gods Army then Few members from OC joined there (Espcially tyrants spokesman u >mr exclusive man<) Along with Some Warning Members
Then Decided to merge with HO, Now Tyrants are Allying Russians (Who can get 10-15 people each pk) to try and win pk

So Explain to me how is tyrants Still losing Almost 95% PK Almost everyday and yet to win a DT/TW after being formed Even after Artifex losing 30-35 Active members  :-\ :-\ :-\
35 people leaving sounds like a way exaggerated number, was more around the twenties. 
 :normal-2:  :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-13:
I can't even.. So who does pedro call desperate after all?

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead

Hey newbie if you'd be here earlier then you would know that Artifex was created by ppl who were in HO and there are many ppl atm who used to be in HO. You kinda sound like Rasman who doesn't know a thing  :normal-2: :normal-2:
And for your record, you never won same numbers pk. This week even lost when we were about to sig sz because your already had 15 ppl more than us at RG, but we stayed and you got owned  :)) Help your guild to call more ppl back, since numbers is what keeps you guys alive.
Last Edit: Dec 14, 2015, 09:09 am by ☠EvilTouch☠
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline ★UMAD★

• ☆Light Speed AA'r☆
  • Characters: ★UMAD★/SpamAps
  • Faction: ☆Artifex (#1)
Hey Guise what is the point of making this thread ,
Who Recruits which player, does it matters , point is both the guilds getting pk almost everyday instead of sitting n giving eggs in sz, 
enjoy pking instead of tryharding..

On Topic : Use tactics in pk instead of using dumb brain in forums you might have change to win pk :police:..

Offline CumragReem

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: villain, ScumbagReem
  • Faction: Tyrants
Hey newbie if you'd be here earlier then you would know that Artifex was created by ppl who were in HO and there are many ppl atm who used to be in HO. You kinda sound like Rasman who doesn't know a thing  :normal-2: :normal-2:
And for your record, you never won same numbers pk. This week even lost when we were about to sig sz because your already had 15 ppl more than us at RG, but we stayed and you got anal'd  :)) Help your guild to call more ppl back, since numbers is what keeps you guys alive.
These commissioners dude lmao, they join  a faction for 1 day and think they know everything  :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

Offline Mihi

• Old Player
  • Characters: _Achilles
  • Faction: Artifex
I don't understand the issue here? Everyone on this thread has come from so many different factions that has done so many different things.

Domgrath, you came from factions that have merged to defeat one faction, from factions that was built from scratch, some that brought a few people from many factions together.

Same with Kareem, you David, and you Sean, and you Mahi, Teru, and me.

I don't really care for this drama between Artifex and Tyrants, but every time I come on the forums I see things like this that is not relevant to anything significant. Bringing down morale of a faction is a useful tactic, but this is utterly useless.

Also, about half the people who has posted on this thread were in Artifex, and one even a major core member/officer. All of you were in the guild when Artifex has done the exact same thing or something similar in the past. Josh, you've been in factions that have done the exact same thing on something similar and so have you Yoonah. Mind you, I include my self into this.

I'm all for forum trash talk, PK trash talk, and all that shit, but there are so many things being said that's just getting so old because we've all encountered it before and some of us still think it's this new thing for some reason.

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
I don't understand the issue here? Everyone on this thread has come from so many different factions that has done so many different things.

Domgrath, you came from factions that have merged to defeat one faction, from factions that was built from scratch, some that brought a few people from many factions together.

I don't really care for this drama between Artifex and Tyrants, but every time I come on the forums I see things like this that is not relevant to anything significant. Bringing down morale of a faction is a useful tactic, but this is utterly useless.

Also, about half the people who has posted on this thread were in Artifex, and one even a major core member/officer. All of you were in the guild when Artifex has done the exact same thing or something similar in the past. Josh, you've been in factions that have done the exact same thing on something similar and so have you Yoonah. Mind you, I include my self into this.

I'm all for forum trash talk, PK trash talk, and all that shit, but there are so many things being said that's just getting so old because we've all encountered it before and some of us still think it's this new thing for some reason.

it won't matter what you say to them

they still pretend that pedro was the reason xp joined arti so I doubt they'll catch on to what you're explaining here

Offline Cherub

• I'm cute.
  • Characters: Cherub, Xami
  • Faction: Artifex
Wasn't Artifex started the same way kind of? Some Storm people or Nova or whatever came and merged with HO, then later D'Return people and Salvation joined, then Worms at some point, then XP, now some Warnings and OC are joining etc., etc. Why post (unrelated) stuff when he is pointing to a different issue entirely such as having a full guild so you have to invite people into the alternate character guild instead of kicking alts in the main faction or closing recruitment. I don't really understand your point of view.
I have a few things to say ok?  :)

1) All members from Tyrants and Artifex came from other factions. 
2) Tyrants merged with HO now.
3) Artifex merged with D'Return and Salvation LOONG ago and most of them are probably not in Artifex anymore (Probably in Tyrants now).
4) Artifex was made and had major merges LOONG ago. Tyrants was formed few months ago and look how many factions it merged with.
Imagine Tyrants was the same age as Artifex, think how many factions it merged with by now (present day). Tyrants already merged with factions so many times already so who knows? maybe in the future, you'll recruit/merge more.
5) You have a full guild as well. Why do I see people from Hangover and Aeternum help Tyrants in every PK I participate in? Don't be a hippocrite.
6) It's our alt faction. Probably most of them in the pictures are originally from the main guild. My Wr is in the alt faction and I use it and occasionally AFK at croma.

NOTE: I'm not trash talking but ex-Artifex members that are now in Tyrants also came from the other factions/servers that formed Artifex so.,.
:-\

Zirkon

I do understand what u mean man
But Whats absurd is that how This guy goes on and make a thread about  Us Inviting New recruits to our alt guild
But Its alright for them to Make an Unofficial alliance with Russians  :normal-9:
In their Delusional eyes that's alright but if we invite 1-2 New Recruits into our alt guild its wrong

Last Edit: Dec 13, 2015, 07:06 am by Zirkon

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead

2) Tyrants merged with HO now.
I think HO didn't merge with Tyrants, my last guild was AngelDawn + i wasn't in HO for months. Also there are ppl pking in HO, which means it's alive, HO lead and director don't have any alt in Tryants, that goes to more ppl there.
But if you mean HO is me and 3-4 more, then you're right.
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Madaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Crazy
You can have the leftovers lmfao
Dude are you really talking about that ? ok..
Look at your members a swear.. you have such a bunch of randoms(thats why you keep losing even you have russians by your side). And that is one of the reasons i left, dude srsly Tyrants was inviting everything that moves,
dude i wont even argue you take Mentalista as a mentor..
i wont even try dude LMFAO  :normal-2:
Last Edit: Dec 13, 2015, 07:17 am by Mαdα 乂

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
People need to take a Xanax and relax. 

Offline 𝐂𝔩𝔳𝔪𝔰𝓎👄

• ヾ(*・。・)ノ ✖
  • “A flower does not think of competing to the flower next to it. It just blooms.”
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
People need to take a Xanax and relax.
I disagree! This game is boring without a little drama of egos clashing 
It's kinda of a dumb topic now though, everyone went a little offtopic talking about merges when the OP didn't intend to talk about it. 
Maybe he did but 10pages inc? :-X
👠💓👅
𝒯𝑜𝑜 𝒷𝓊𝓈𝓎 𝓃𝑜𝓌𝒹𝒶𝓎𝓈

Offline blush

• Old Player
Everyone writing paragraphs too lazy to read all  :'(