Epic Perfect World

Artifex Recruiting Directly Into Alt Faction

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Artifex recruiting members directly into Alt Faction  :))

Can't challenge the best Tyrants, won't allow randoms into main faction, recruits randoms/pinoys under the alt faction to gain more # in PK

waht a joke of a guild

:normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2:

after embarrassing loss of 6v6, PK almost daily, the tryhardism seems to have grown a level

Tyrants #1 gl w/ ur new silver-strats

Offline Klaus

• The Original
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
The DMG talking rofl.
♡ Bellend ♡
ur entire faction is random dude, sry4u

Offline CumragReem

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: villain, ScumbagReem
ur entire faction is random dude, sry4u
And wat happened to your faction? Oh ok XD

infernchidhu

Zirkon

Hey man let me tell you Something
This is how tyrants was formed
30-35 Artifex left and made a Small guild Then Decided to Merge with the Gods Army then Few members from OC joined there (Espcially tyrants spokesman u >mr exclusive man<) Along with Some Warning Members
Then Decided to merge with HO, Now Tyrants are Allying Russians (Who can get 10-15 people each pk) to try and win pk

Thats 5 different guilds in 1 guild and 1 helping outside of the main guild
So Explain to me how is tyrants Still losing Almost 95% PK Almost everyday and yet to win a DT/TW after being formed Even after Artifex losing 30-35 Active members  :-\ :-\ :-\
Last Edit: Dec 13, 2015, 05:36 am by Zirkon

Offline 🐉 Archy🐉

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: αя¢ну
  • Faction: туяαηтѕ gσ∂ єα
 ;D ;D ;D ;D :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;Dtrash talking on forums
30-35 Artifex left and made a Small guild Then Decided to Merge with the Gods Army then Few members from OC joined there (Espcially tyrants spokesman u >mr exclusive man<) Along with Some Warning Members
Then Decided to merge with HO, Now Tyrants are Allying Russians (Who can get 10-15 people each pk) to try and win pk

So Explain to me how is tyrants Still losing Almost 95% PK Almost everyday and yet to win a DT/TW after being formed Even after Artifex losing 30-35 Active members  :-\ :-\ :-\

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God

So Explain to me how is tyrants Still losing Almost 95% PK Almost everyday and yet to win a DT/TW after being formed Even after Artifex losing 30-35 members  :-\ :-\ :-\
Wasn't Artifex started the same way kind of? Some Storm people or Nova or whatever came and merged with HO, then later D'Return people and Salvation joined, then Worms at some point, then XP, now some Warnings and OC are joining etc., etc. Why post (unrelated) stuff when he is pointing to a different issue entirely such as having a full guild so you have to invite people into the alternate character guild instead of kicking alts in the main faction or closing recruitment. I don't really understand your point of view.

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
Tyrants has 30~35 artifex members? wat.

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
Wasn't Artifex started the same way kind of? Some Storm people or Nova or whatever came and merged with HO, then later D'Return people and Salvation joined, then Worms at some point, then XP, now some Warnings and OC are joining etc., etc. Why post (unrelated) stuff when he is pointing to a different issue entirely such as having a full guild so you have to invite people into the alternate character guild instead of kicking alts in the main faction or closing recruitment. I don't really understand your point of view.
Destroyed. Be nicer next time, he just came from PWI, he couldn't have known

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
idk its strange when their main faction got around 50 and alt faction got 12, that's like 15~30% of their numbers lol
Tyrants #1 aye  :police: 

Offline CumragReem

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: villain, ScumbagReem

So Explain to me how is tyrants Still losing Almost 95% PK Almost everyday and yet to win a DT/TW after being formed Even after Artifex losing 30-35 members  :-\ :-\ :-\
First of all you should know the history of your own guild before talking about others, if not then stop speaking lol, I dont think you understand the definition of a merge. You can call something a merge when either a decent amount of members (about 30 or so) join into one faction (Like GodsArmy) or when only the core members of another faction merges into a diff faction. We have about 4 OC and 4 Warning members so how is that a merge lol? I dont see the heads of oc such as rev, mcccxxvii and whoever else was officer in that trash faction in tyrants lmao. Domgrath was an oc commissioner, I dont even consider him a big part of oc that much. As for warning, I'm guessing since people like zeus, elene and stickfigure joined = we merged warning? This guy named 4 factions, 2 aren't even considered merges. 3 or so people join Tyrants =  its a merge  :police: nice logic. I'm guessing you seem to be forgetting that your faction merged 14 or so russians at one point in time, or are you clueless about whats going on? lol.
Last Edit: Dec 14, 2015, 09:07 am by ☠EvilTouch☠

Offline Explicit

• Retired
  • Characters: Exclusive / Explicit
  • Faction: Tyrant OG Playmaker
Pretty much what she said lol......everyone came from another guild pw is just the same recycle of ppl playing, there arent any new players.....And yeah when arti started it was Aka, Storm, HO ppl who started it and then whoever else they recruited

Offline Prodigy♿️

• Tyrant Creator
  • Creator and destroyer of Artifex
  • Characters: Prodigy