Epic Perfect World

Artifex pVp - Str8 up G

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
Are you saying Brudette isn't good aswell then?
idk who this "Brudette" is but sounds like someone who only knows how to camp 15 def items and spam skills like a nerd

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
idk who this "Brudette" is but sounds like someone who only knows how to camp 15 def items and spam skills like a nerd
same f***ing thing LOL 
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Robbert

• Forum Veteran
  • fumez decolez visez aterizez
  • Faction: XP/Arti Leader

There will never be a "best" of any classes or anything only pro's Please use the correct words, there will always be a better person who plays their class than you and their can be someone better than him.  They will never be a best to best only veteran & Pro
repeat that no name

infernchidhu

that was a "roehetrical" question LMFAO

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
nice video dude + pretty chat cover

Offline Sab

• Dork Fish
  • #1 Scrubby Mage of them all
  • Characters: Numismatics
And since when i said they are good? Any player who use def set with any macro/script sht aren't good. My opinion.
I'm pretty sure i'm looking for way more interesting moments in mass pk than most EAs. Do you see him running middle of enemy DDs alone or with pt to make things more interesting? No. And atm i don't even know why i explain something to you, really lol
I understand it's your opinion. But using macro/script gears or w/e doesn't have an effect on your skill game play. Eas can still get heiro even with a million def gears equipped. Kiting is still a major factor, and i dont think players who use scripting in mass pk, simply means they are bad. however it's your opinion, which I feel.

Offline Areashi

• Banned
I understand it's your opinion. But using macro/script gears or w/e doesn't have an effect on your skill game play. Eas can still get heiro even with a million def gears equipped. Kiting is still a major factor, and i dont think players who use scripting in mass pk, simply means they are bad. however it's your opinion, which I feel.
So being more tanky doesn't change the way you play (which obviously has an impact on the player's gameplay)? You sure you played this game for long enough? 

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
don't fight guys everyone knows I'm the best 
i feel like i'm dead