Epic Perfect World

Epic Perfect World - Unstoppable

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Different ui, different speed, don't care. Pk vs Tyrants smashed into a long video. Lol.

Enjoy.

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Fcking destroyed LMAOOOO another day of beating unknowns , wish they could put a challenge for once man ..
Pushed from Allies to walled stronghold  :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

Easy win for Artifex again boys
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Sab

• Dork Fish
  • #1 Scrubby Mage of them all
  • Characters: Numismatics
Good video man. Enjoyed the music xD

Zirkon

LOL ur video shows the unstoppable CC at the end
Destroyed bro
Nice Ui + Nice Music
@ 16:00 we are searching for enemy but nowhere to be found

Offline Klaus

• The Original
  • Faction: Tyrants
Fcking destroyed LMAOOOO another day of beating unknowns , wish they could put a challenge for once man ..
Pushed from Allies to walled stronghold  :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

Easy win for Artifex again boys
did u just copy past this reply , cuz that was like 2sec after he posted  :normal-16: :normal-2: also stop fking lying to yourself , you guys lost and claim win , you faction will be  vanished  in the next future STAY CALM  ,nothing last forever , you guys just dont want admit that artifex will be gone soon and by soon  i mean next weeek GOOD BYE ARTIFEX .

OT : nice video sub :)

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
did u just copy past this reply , cuz that was like 2sec after he posted  :normal-16: :normal-2: also stop fking lying to yourself , you guys lost and claim win , you faction will be  vanished  in the next future STAY CALM  ,nothing last forever , you guys just dont want admit that artifex will be gone soon and by soon  i mean next weeek GOOD BYE ARTIFEX .

No disrespect, but you should just look at the ending before determining who won and who lost. 15:02-16:14. There you go.

Thank you though.

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Explicit

• Retired
  • Characters: Exclusive / Explicit
  • Faction: Tyrant OG Playmaker
I feel a lot got cut out for obvious reasons but its yo video.  Im better than you still loser

8:55   that 93 hp tho damn
Last Edit: Dec 12, 2015, 03:03 am by David

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader

Why does this random always quote me with his downer font lmao...

We clearly won this PK lmao even that wf from your guild who posted a vid , showed it , so maybe you should stay calm and watch video. Watch Sub's video. Kev and Sab are uploading aswell, so is Mada. Watch all diff POV's you wish. You got pushed from Allies to OT and then to Walled. Good fight.

As for next week , or few days i guess, TW , you are very confident, i wanna see you in TW , untill then you should be quiete.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Cherub

• I'm cute.
  • Characters: Cherub, Xami
  • Faction: Artifex
You guys did really awesome today  :)

^ Calm down dude, don't kill yourself on hating because Artifex is #1 and you can't do anything about it.  :-[

Offline Emilkinz

• #ConchitaTeam
  • Faction: Artifex

im sure you do know nothing last forever as you've been in what? 3-4 guilds pking against us and all of them are gone now and yet we still are here, stop with your delusional comments, it will just make it worse when you guys get destroyed in TW
not gonna watch your video cuz is prolly bad, suck a dick, bye 

Offline SinDeffiler

• ☆☆☆
  • hoamzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • Characters: SinRogue☆SinDefiller
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
noob wr..  ;D

OT : nice video destroyed enemy without me!!! keep it up my idol

Offline ℳɪᴋᴀ

• ɢᴀᴍᴇ ᴏᴠᴇʀ?
  • ғᴀʏᴇ ♥
  • Characters: sᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛ ᴍʏsᴛɪᴄ
  • Faction: ✦ᴛʏʀᴀɴᴛs✧/ ɪɴᴀᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ

Your UI reminds me of Squirtle

ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛs ᴛᴏ ᴘᴜᴜᴜᴜ/ʟᴜʟɪ
♥ ᴍɪᴋɪ ♥ ᴘᴜᴅᴅɪɴɢ ᴘᴏᴘ ♥ ᴛʏʀᴀɴᴛs ɢ.ᴏ.ᴀ.ᴛ
ғʟᴏᴡᴇʀ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ.ᴛᴀʟᴋ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ᴀʙsᴏᴜʟ.

Offline Klaus

• The Original
  • Faction: Tyrants
No disrespect, but you should just look at the ending before determining who won and who lost. 15:02-16:14. There you go.

Thank you though.
even after u  guys went trashtalking in wc n szing , half of  faction were still pking , also you can see in the last part not everyone was there  also NO HARD FEELING LMAO

im sure you do know nothing last forever as you've been in what? 3-4 guilds pking against us and all of them are gone now and yet we still are here, stop with your delusional comments, it will just make it worse when you guys get destroyed in TW
not gonna watch your video cuz is prolly bad, suck a dick, bye
Dont mad , artifex will be gone , then you will come begging for invite and guess what  YOU WILL BE REJECTED LMAO Byy
Last Edit: Dec 12, 2015, 03:12 am by EragonN

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
Good video man. Enjoyed the music xD

LOL ur video shows the unstoppable CC at the end
Destroyed bro
Nice Ui + Nice Music
@ 16:00 we are searching for enemy but nowhere to be found

I feel a lot got cut out for obvious reasons but its yo video.  Im better than you still loser

8:55   that 93 hp tho damn

Only moments when I stood still got cut, plus when I was alone got cut. So not much parts were cut..

Yes. Reflexes saved me a bit.
Subtastic.
noob wr..  ;D

OT : nice video destroyed enemy without me!!! keep it up my idol
Ty 
Your UI reminds me of Squirtle

Yeah.
even after u  guys went trashtalking in wc n szing , half of  faction were still pking , also you can see in the last part not everyone was there  also NO HARD FEELING LMAO
Aha! Yeah..

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.