• Forum Veteran
Was fun was easy

Offline Quit

• Quited
Nice Video F3ggz

Offline Vanatorul

• Old Player
  • Characters: Blank
was almost fun :) nice video and easy pk ....

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
          GG

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Garbage.This is all.
Artifex wasn't so great? 
Are you kidding me? When was the last time you saw players with such an ability and movement on PW? Artifex puts the game on another level, we will be blessed if we ever see any other players with this skill and passion for the game again. 
Tyrants breaks records,  NoHomo breaks records. Artifex breaks the rules. You can keep your statistics. I prefer the magic.

Heyman

Artifex wasn't so great?
Are you kidding me? When was the last time you saw players with such an ability and movement on PW? Artifex puts the game on another level, we will be blessed if we ever see any other players with this skill and passion for the game again.
Tyrants breaks records,  NoHomo breaks records. Artifex breaks the rules. You can keep your statistics. I prefer the magic.
Artifex is a name only, the people in it are not artifex, they are dogs of oc, xp, salvation and other random fac's i don't want to name, seem to recall seeing a screenshot of artifex officer, Zirkon, stating that he doesn't recognize 80% of his faction! Hey man, pedrosner spends his days claiming he hasn't aged in the last 10years, and pretending to 'accidentally' stumble across people who named the faction artifex and begging them to download the game again - pretty emotionally challenged if you ask me, ofc he will deny this but he is also resorting to recruit people who he very strongly said he would never invite to faction. Idk if tyrants are so easy and not a threat to them why would he resort to such pitiful efforts? Damn, when Xp was still around he never had to go to such lengths lmao. I think from this it's very clear and easy to deduce that Tyrants is far superior to any factions that previously came before! Which is further proven from the countless videos of Tyrants players destroying afrtifex/xpendable players in 6v6 3v3 1v1 and gvg! I conclude, Artifex aint sht maaaaaaaaaaaan.

Offline Kia

Artifex is a name only, the people in it are not artifex, they are dogs of oc, xp, salvation and other random fac's i don't want to name.
If you want to judge people by the factions they were members of in the past then Tyrants isn't Tyrants either. They are rejects of Artifex and dogs of Warning, Worms, Ducks, Xpendable and the list goes on. They also invited a ton of people claimed they would NEVER invite. Looking at the fact that they invite people like Cleaver who they hated and trashtalked for ages shows clearly what this faction is made of. That is just one example out of a couple.

At the end of the day we all just want to play the game and enjoy ourselves. No need to point fingers and try to play the blame game if both sides obviously have their flaws and only try to make the best out of their situation.

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★
If you want to judge people by the factions they were members of in the past then Tyrants isn't Tyrants either. They are rejects of Artifex and dogs of Warning, Worms, Ducks, Xpendable and the list goes on. They also invited a ton of people claimed they would NEVER invite. Looking at the fact that they invite people like Cleaver who they hated and trashtalked for ages shows clearly what this faction is made of. That is just one example out of a couple.

At the end of the day we all just want to play the game and enjoy ourselves. No need to point fingers and try to play the blame game if both sides obviously have their flaws and only try to make the best out of their situation.
REJECTS OF ARTIFEX AND DOGS OF WARNING WORMS DUCKS XPENDABLE
GUYS ME AND DAV ARE XPENDABLE DOGS WOOF WOOF
sorry but if any1 is xpendable dogs', it's u guys lol

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege

:tiger-19:

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
REJECTS OF ARTIFEX AND DOGS OF WARNING WORMS DUCKS XPENDABLE
GUYS ME AND DAV ARE XPENDABLE DOGS WOOF WOOF
sorry but if any1 is xpendable dogs', it's u guys lol
Yes and I'm a reject of Artifex, along with Ana, Kareem, Diogo and all the others that left. :'( :'(
Last Edit: Dec 12, 2015, 04:16 pm by Squishy

Offline Areashi

• Banned

Tyrants wasn't so great?

Are you kidding me? When was the last time you saw players with such an ability and movement on PW? Tyrants puts the game on another level, we will be blessed if we ever see any other players with this skill and passion for the game again.

Artifex breaks records,  NoHomo breaks records. Tyrants breaks the rules. You can keep your statistics. I prefer the magic.

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
Yes and I'm a reject of Artifex, along with Ana, Kareem, Diogo and all the others that left. :'( :'(
WARNING DOG ME LALE