Epic Perfect World

EPW - Tyrants vs Artifex - Yiuri 12/11/2015 (Full Recorded)

Offline Erain

• Retired 2005-2019
  • Characters: Yuri
who would tho, lmfae
Didn't knew my cyber life or personal life was important ^^ <3

P.S,  I'm sorry if your education and personal issue is bad maybe you should google or visit a near therapist to help you on why you have so much hate towards others that you need to get some sort of attention out of it <3 Hope it helps ^^
Best Mid Tier Guild to challenge the Top

Offline 🐉 Archy🐉

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: αя¢ну
  • Faction: туяαηтѕ gσ∂ єα

Offline 3

• Old Player
Didn't knew my cyber life or personal life was important ^^ <3

P.S,  I'm sorry if your education and personal issue is bad maybe you should google or visit a near therapist to help you on why you have so much hate towards others that you need to get some sort of attention out of it <3 Hope it helps ^^
just in-case the joke flew over your 12 year old head, that implied that your whatever life didn't matter in the first place. by the way, those are some pretty strong assumptions there, are you sure you're not projecting? that's a lot of attention you're bringing onto yourself with that tryhard font/color trying to mask your anger. passive-aggresively using weeb emotions unironically doesn't hide it either. lmae

Offline Erain

• Retired 2005-2019
  • Characters: Yuri
just in-case the joke flew over your 12 year old head, that implied that your whatever life didn't matter in the first place. by the way, those are some pretty strong assumptions there, are you sure you're not projecting? that's a lot of attention you're bringing onto yourself with that tryhard font/color trying to mask your anger. passive-aggresively using weeb emotions unironically doesn't hide it either. lmae
I think what you said just now proves my point...
Best Mid Tier Guild to challenge the Top

Offline 3

• Old Player
I think what you said just now proves my point...
wait, you had a point to prove? roflmae

Offline Scripter

• Old Player
  • I give 0 ***s and I got 0 chill in me.
  • Characters: AdreAnaline
its not you who decide , a fanboy/girl trying to defy his/her idols what a joke
lol, shut up, you're the one who put that tag on ya'll :normal-18:

I don't speak with mounts bb :normal-2: :normal-2:

Offline Aєℓισѕ

• Xpendable
lol, shut up, you're the one who put that tag on ya'll :normal-18:

I don't speak with mounts bb :normal-2: :normal-2:
then its me who decide when the rule doesnt apply not you
and u clearly contradict yourself so i hope u r the one who shut up &  dont quote me again
ᴴᵉ ᶜᵒᶰᵠᵘᵉʳˢ ʷʰᵒ ᵉᶰᵈᵘʳᵉˢ