Epic Perfect World

EPW - Tyrants vs Artifex - Yiuri 12/11/2015 (Full Recorded)

Offline Kasai

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbander of Adversary
  • Faction: Crow/Storm Leader
What in the ***er of intros LMAOOOOOOO :))

Offline Erain

• Retired 2005-2019
  • Characters: Yuri
lmfae these wannabe mmorpg/weeblords posting gay eurotrance/skinny nerd pk videos rendered using internet cafe dual-core PCs when we still won pk
why try so hard when you're just awful and bad? wew

wew congrats even a BR villager part-time PW player can beat any enemy of artifex lmfae, get an education little gayie
wew lad that font/color is pretty edgy, do you dye your hair spectrum colors and/or pierce le random parts of your face?

lmae

lmfae these wannabe mmorpg/weeblords posting gay eurotrance/skinny nerd pk videos rendered using internet cafe dual-core PCs when we still won pk
why try so hard when you're just awful and bad? wew

wew congrats even a BR villager part-time PW player can beat any enemy of artifex lmfae, get an education little gayie
wew lad that font/color is pretty edgy, do you dye your hair spectrum colors and/or pierce le random parts of your face?

lmae
I dont do emo things '.' way passed my teen years xD

Best Mid Tier Guild to challenge the Top

Offline Riel

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Xiv, Yueliang, Oliver
i never saw in any pk , who are you even
just some nerd trying to prove something :police:

OT: good effort lmfao keep trying
tried to watch whole vid but intro made me puke sorry :police:

Zirkon

Ok Mr Horn Dog ._.

I took a sig...lets see i dont think i ever even went to Allies Camp....nice lie there though only time i even went into a safe zone was welled stronghold where i saw 5-9 artifex sitting there waiting for a sig
U dont get my point but U were so convinced that tyrants won something in this pk right?
I dont see anything at the end of ur video
i only see u guys getting pushed and pushed forcing u to signet and come back and get wiped more
We wont stay 24/7 for u guys it stopped being fun after the 7th wipe

Offline 2

• Old Player
I dont do emo things '.' way passed my teen years xD
judging from that font/typing style, it seems like you haven't advanced that far. are you a frequent deviantART poster?

Offline Klaus

• The Original
  • Faction: Tyrants
i never saw in any pk , who are you even
your stepfather

Offline Erain

• Retired 2005-2019
U dont get my point but U were so convinced that tyrants won something in this pk right?
i only see u guys getting pushed and pushed forcing u to signet and come back and get wiped more

Ok im not here for any arguments only a understanding over my view of you guys going into safezone in my end and point blank while we was still there either way was fun i dont like bashing or threats ._. nor do i call people names except Pedro the horn dog '.' *escapes*

Offline Kia

LMAOOOOOOO destroyed oh my god LOL
Hi. Any ragequit?

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Hi. Any ragequit?
LMAO now pls , let's not make more people emotional .... Don't think some people can handle it  :normal-2:
your stepfather
is this an insult or a joke, i mean your come back is so awful i can't even decide
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Kasai

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbander of Adversary
  • Faction: Crow/Storm Leader
please dont lock this thread its very entertaining LMAO

Offline 2

• Old Player
your stepfather
well since you're an angry indian and multiple years younger than SnedroPer, i guess there's no qualifications of being a stepfather? wew

Offline Erain

• Retired 2005-2019
Calm down people it just a game let people be angry or happy ',' it will only pass and next personality the next day ._.

Offline Explicit

• Retired
  • Characters: Exclusive / Explicit
  • Faction: Tyrant OG Playmaker
you are such a ***ing weeaboo for that intro omg......

OT: I'm the best

Offline Erain

• Retired 2005-2019
you are such a ***ing weeaboo for that intro omg......

OT: I'm the best
<3 But im Tyrants Weirdie ^_^