Epic Perfect World

EPW - Tyrants vs Artifex - Yiuri 12/11/2015 (Full Recorded)

Offline Erain

• Retired 2005-2019
  • Characters: Yuri
Thank you for another day of an massive good pk Artifex was great fun hope to see you in TW <3

My Fam Tyrants good job as always ^^
I apologize at 3:56 of the video it freezes due to my client crashed but didnt die and recorded right when i came back on.

Now to get on topic from my understanding Artifex claim we sz at some point after we whipped them out in Welled Stronghold, just to clean what was left of what was left of Artifex in the end while the main squad DD went back to safe zone while only mostly the CC squad was just there.  Proven anything here Artifex you guys lost and left,  Claiming as victory when there most of us there.

Best Mid Tier Guild to challenge the Top

Offline 🐉 Archy🐉

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: αя¢ну
  • Faction: туяαηтѕ gσ∂ єα

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Artifex won this pk.

OT.: Didn't watch ,cause we won lmao.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

latent

pedro flirts with all :( why you do that? 

make us feel violated...sad  :'(

Offline SinDeffiler

• ☆☆☆
  • hoamzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • Characters: SinRogue☆SinDefiller
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
artifex won again without me!! ;D :police: :police: no need unknow player like me to beat u guys  ;D ;D ;D good job artifex,,,!! hehehehe 

OT nice video but artifex still won without me

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
watching your video all i see is you getting pushed constantly , is this your definition of winning pk ??Seems like you are the one in denial here
Last Edit: Dec 12, 2015, 01:07 am by PedroSner
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Zirkon

Thanks for proving my point at the end of ur video
after u took Hidans sig
u guys were already getting wiped.
But once again thanks for posting a full video of tyrants getting destroyed

Offline Erain

• Retired 2005-2019
Gamer Knowledge of "winning" can only go so far... not here to argue nice fight see you next time or in TW

Angelica

this intro is cringeworthy man

Offline 2

• Old Player
Artifex won this pk.

lmfae these wannabe mmorpg/weeblords posting gay eurotrance/skinny nerd pk videos rendered using internet cafe dual-core PCs when we still won pk
why try so hard when you're just awful and bad? wew

artifex won again without me!! ;D :police: :police: no need unknow player like me to beat u guys  ;D ;D ;D good job artifex,,,!! hehehehe

OT nice video but artifex still won without me

wew congrats even a BR villager part-time PW player can beat any enemy of artifex lmfae, get an education little gayie
Sorry if your life is in denial...

Off Topic, Please don't flirt with me again
When i was your member of Artifex .-.

wew lad that font/color is pretty edgy, do you dye your hair spectrum colors and/or pierce le random parts of your face?
good video

lmae

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
after u took Hidans sig
nah obviously you and i are seeing things lmao

newlove

Offline Erain

• Retired 2005-2019
Gamer Knowledge of "winning" can only go so far... not here to argue nice fight see you next time or in TW
Ok Mr Horn Dog ._.

after u took Hidans sig

I took a sig...lets see i dont think i ever even went to Allies Camp....nice lie there though only time i even went into a safe zone was welled stronghold where i saw 5-9 artifex sitting there waiting for a sig

Offline Klaus

• The Original
  • Faction: Tyrants
Artifex won this pk.

i didnt even see u in pk , u kept dying no stop lmao
OT : good video was easy

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
i didnt even see u in pk , u kept dying no stop lmao
OT : good video was easy
i never saw in any pk , who are you even