Epic Perfect World

ArchEnemy PK vs Ruthless featuring flying and swimming

Offline Viking

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Gaahl, Viking
  • Faction: ArchEnemy
Well on a serious note, was a fun and good pk (except the flying and swimming) thank you Ruthless. On later part on video AE+Ducks vs Warning+Ruthless.

Music:
Poisonblack - Diane
Benny Hill :P
Scar Symmetry - The Illusionist
Pantera - ***ing Hostile

ENJOY :)

Offline MoonGoddess

• Sage
  • ヽ( ´¬`)ノ
  • Characters: MoonGoddessƪ(‾.‾“)┐
 :PGreat video Tero.  :P I think we should go fishing next time.

MORD

hahaha awesome pk cant w8 till they come again so i got somethign to record again :D

Offline Aphrodite♔

• ღWesleyღ
  • It takes two halves of the heart
  • Characters: Aᴘʜʀᴏᴅɪᴛᴇ
  • Faction: ღGloriousღ
YAS SKELATOR! YASSS!!! This is a great video! LOL I laughed so hard, Flying lessons, you guise :3 How cute! Great Vid tero <3 GJ AE! #1!!

Offline Captain

• Captain
  • I'm the hero EPW needs, not the one it deserves
  • Characters: Captain
  • Faction: Defiance
If you people spent as much time practicing and trying to reach the lower level of 'good' as you spend hating and making fun of people... maybe you'd be able to fight, not only Ruthless, but any guild on the server.

On topic: good jokes, nice insults, 10/10 mockery keep doing what you guys do best.

Good job Ruthless for standing strong against everyone, keep up good work guys, proud of you all.

Offline Ellinei

• Characters: Elline, Ellinya
That was so nice PK  ^-^ Great video too!

Offline Viking

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Gaahl, Viking
  • Faction: ArchEnemy
If you people spent as much time practicing and trying to reach the lower level of 'good' as you spend hating and making fun of people... maybe you'd be able to fight, not only Ruthless, but any guild on the server.

On topic: good jokes, nice insults, 10/10 mockery keep doing what you guys do best.

Good job Ruthless for standing strong against everyone, keep up good work guys, proud of you all.
Don't be hatin Captain. We are doing our best all the time, we are determined and focused and above all we are also having fun.
On topic: You gotta admit it was funny the flying and swimming part with the music :) and as for insults I guess you reap what you sow.

Offline Klaus

• The Original
  • Faction: Tyrants
Good video and the music not my type  :normal-19:

Offline Rukeli

• ♚OC♚
  • Creator of PW
would be nice to see you have gears, atm you sux, ;) looked easy 

Offline Erain

• Retired 2005-2019
  • Characters: Yuri
That some funny stuff there nice video
Best Mid Tier Guild to challenge the Top

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
nice video name

MORD

would be nice to see you have gears, atm you sux, ;) looked easy
The gear sux but its alk about the skill m8 and as far as i know i play bm 1 week and a half and i lik it so far im working on the gears atm but ty ;-)
Last Edit: Dec 10, 2015, 10:37 pm by MORD

MORD

That some funny stuff there nice video
Ty m8 ;)

MORD