Epic Perfect World

Zirkon |Artifex Vs Tyrants | Desperation (WR PoV)

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kofte & Barz
  • Faction: Tyrants
Lol, you make it sound as if I'm poor  :normal-2: ; but knowing you and your logic you're gonna say I live in a dirt hut in a poor indian village.
Nah you understood me wrong.
And you don't know me at all lel so that aside
I just wouldn't want your money for such a stupid thing & money is earned in a hard way since everyone has to work for it

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Lol, you make it sound as if I'm poor  :normal-2: ; but knowing you and your logic you're gonna say I live in a dirt hut in a poor indian village.
confirmed by you?

Offline 2

• Old Player
rofl @ all these 3rd world angerkids raging so hard lmfae, smoke some blueberry kush and alleviate the stress dontEmotional enjoyGame lifeIsBeautiful

Offline Mihi

• Old Player
  • Characters: _Achilles
  • Faction: Artifex
Brother, I'm just saying thank you for the free sparks of chi! Come on buddy, don't forget, you look up to me, God Omega, when it comes to mass PK =).
Beat you in other server, beat you on Phoenix, and this is no different. Let me give you an honest review of your video though.
Good survivability,  however the amount of what I call CBBM (Cry-Baby BM) Is too much. You should really stop relying on your EP to keep you alive, and ironically you still died so much you grew abs from dying and coming back up.
 No variability in your skill set, and very monotonous playstyle. Aside from the good music, you still have a lot of work to do to catch up to God Omega.
Critics have called this video as:
"Bad"
"Needs to learn"
"Zirkon is the #1 reason for Global Warming"
My video coming up soon, you should watch it =)
How was that swim btw?
You sound like an obsessive ex girlfriend lol. Stop being a clown...

Offline Monti

• Old Player

Offline Shazadi

• Lucy's wife ♥
  • Characters: DustAngel/Shazadi
Good video Mahi  :police:
Lucy my lovely wifu! <3

Zirkon

Good video Mahi  :police:
Ty alexa noob  :police: