Epic Perfect World

Zirkon |Artifex Vs Tyrants | Desperation (WR PoV)

Offline NyaSama

• Anime <3
  • Characters: NyaSama
  • Faction: Artifex
This was def one of the most embarrassing sz sigs I've ever seen. 
This. End of the story.

Offline blush

• Old Player
Last Edit: May 31, 2020, 09:24 pm by blush

Offline Hyorin

• Moderated
Nice video Mahi :3
no comment about the pk, when the day they will got some ballz to pk without ally then there will be some respect!!! 
Last Edit: Dec 10, 2015, 10:11 am by xLoyalty

Heyman

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1
Good video&music choice!
Funny ending :P

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
You Lost, lma0
nah we won but nice try
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Hey guys, let's talk about something important today. The reason why I want to talk about something important today, is because you might be reading this message to think I'll talk about pk. Well guess what, I'm not talking about pk. I'm just wanting you to read this message , and waste so much time doing so. You see talking about something important, is literally talking about something that is important. You don't believe me? Look it up. I could go on, and on about this while I am eating , but we are not talking about this, we are talking about something important. Yes, my friends. Something important. Are you still reading this? I hope you aren't, but you are going to reply to this message saying "you are ***ing retarded", but save the words man...  we are talking about something important. If you don't get my point, WE ARE TALKING ABOUT SOMETHING IMPORTANT. Anyways, goodnight all.

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Zirkon

I don't remember going into the water  :(

Nice vid ^-^
Same :( Thanks noob

Nice video Mahi :3
no comment about the pk, when the day they will got some ballz to pk without ally then there will be some respect!!!
Thanks sandy 

Good video&music choice!
Funny ending :P
Thanks gaby ^^

You Lost, lma0
Dam need to make alt account to hide shame?

OmegaRa

I like to think about it this way.

If 95% of us had time to fly up and take a sig, then the enemy was running for their lives or where ready to take a swim. I agree with Pedrita's comment though, 2v1 and Artifex still lost!

God Omega was the star of this video. So you're the good Samaritan that keeps chi siphoning me? Proficient! Very proficient! 

Clap clap clap

Kappa

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader

If 95% of us had time to fly up and take a sig, then the enemy was running for their lives or where ready to take a swim. I agree with Pedrita's comment though, 2v1 and Artifex still won!

God Omega was the star of this video. So you're the good Samaritan that keeps chi siphoning me? Proficient! Very proficient!

Clap clap clap
ty for agreeing that we won
Last Edit: Dec 10, 2015, 10:51 am by PedroSner
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Zirkon

If 95% of us had time to fly up and take a sig, then the enemy was running for their lives or where ready to take a swim. I agree with Pedrita's comment though, 2v1 and Artifex still lost!

Clap clap clap
what lol who the fack are u
U think i chi siphon u ? even if i do that shet even if i give u free chi
U have 0 brain on how to use it : )
Still trying hard to be a proper DPH wr in a custom server? lmfao

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
1 of the Arti member who doesn't has cute UI  :-X 
Nice video Mahi , music was good too 

Offline Noisy

• Hello friends
  • Faction: Artifex / Virtus.Pro
You guys got locked down at the river and flanked.
Took you too long to resig

"Tyrants getting pushed so they flew up and sz"
Aha okay

Good video tho.

You are not ashamed to even post this video? Your guild got literally fcked, you guys killed probably like 5 people max somewhere far on the flank, fly up and took a sz sig  ??? 
Whats even more funny... look at gc, how everyone act LOL.. Zeus: OMGGGGGGGGGGG SZ FAST PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS 
:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: 
PS. just disband it already... shame of epw guild. 
Virtus.Pro top1 team in CS:GO 2k15

http://prntscr.com/czdv76