Epic Perfect World

Tyrants PvP

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
Man my Fckin comment might not show up till like the Fckin 4th page... Fckin moderation bs

O.T : destruction man.... wish I could b there
not needed dude when I'm here  :normal-30:
Finally some good music  :normal-16:
Nice vid master of "wannabe mages"  :tiger-40:

:normal-4:
what is this? shameful pk from artifex side i think more people need to be 'accidentally' found on steam and asked to redownload game because Tyrants prove to be so much of a threat

we were considered as a threat since we formed the guild.

Offline Nooby

• Nid to git gut
  • Modder
  • Characters: Noobward and Alts
  • Faction: ?!?
I liked the parts where you died :D

and the part where you AA on me and i AA on you and you AA on me and we kiss  : D   (nohomo)

..did i mention where you died was much amusing?

yhea :police:

Offline Zoos

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Zoos Eurikel
 :normal-2: easy pk enemy got wiped twice 
good Video sir   

Offline Vanatorul

• Old Player
  • Characters: Blank
easy enemy ...getting destroyed lol....nice video man :)

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
I liked the parts where you died :D

and the part where you AA on me and i AA on you and you AA on me and we kiss  : D   (veryhomo)

..did i mention where you died was much amusing?

yhea :police:
fixed.

Offline AuH.s.n

• SnE
  • 80% of success is showing up.
funny tyrants :))
in case u missed it, just 2 pt ran into water and it was to take faction sig for sure. (they were leftovers, and other ppl was still fighting there so what kind of wipe is that? if u count that a wipe, so any Sig in other direction, which u wont see enemy for 20-30sec infront of u means a wipe? while arti wasnt just pking in just 1side and it was multiple side pk for us.)
and from start till end arti never got wiped. (my pt never got wiped and we was in fight from the start till the end)
so stop ur BS and claiming victory ;D
u looks soo stupid like that :)
Just DotA, For Ever, Till The End
I'm Not that Good
Maybe am in F*cking, But not at evrything!
زندگیمو میسازم، اونطوری که میخواهم

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★
funny tyrants :))
in case u missed it, just 2 pt ran into water and it was to take faction sig for sure. (they were leftovers, and other ppl was still fighting there so what kind of wipe is that? if u count that a wipe, so any Sig in other direction, which u wont see enemy for 20-30sec infront of u means a wipe? while arti wasnt just pking in just 1side and it was multiple side pk for us.)
and from start till end arti never got wiped. (my pt never got wiped and we was in fight from the start till the end)
so stop ur BS and claiming victory ;D
u looks soo stupid like that :)
and u look even more stupid if u think u r something and if u think ur opnion matters esp on tyrants thread, get out moron

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
so desperate to try and make it look like you actually won something that you post random 15 minutes in a 2h pk  :normal-2: :normal-14: , and you seem to forget Tyrants was formed to take down Artifex because your members are emo, but nice story i'm sure if u repeat it enough you'll actually believe it
I don't even know which joke to make. One about Romania's top of the line economy in spite of someone's inability to buy a working clock or one about their superior education system that doesn't teach kids to tell time. :normal-18:

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
I don't even know which joke to make. One about Romania's top of the line economy in spite of someone's inability to buy a working clock or one about their superior education system that doesn't teach kids to tell time. :normal-18:
resort to offtopic because no real comeback? you seem upset please take action and calm thank you in advance
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
resort to offtopic because no real comeback? you seem upset please take action and calm thank you in advance

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm

why u quit singer career u would've been next nicki minaj

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
why u quit singer career u would've been next nicki minaj

Offline Erain

• Retired 2005-2019
  • Characters: Yuri
I love pancakes

p.s Im one hell of a butler :'3
Best Mid Tier Guild to challenge the Top

Offline Praelium

• Forum Veteran
Nice video. Pk looked easy, nothing new there. Gib tracklist pls, ty.

Offline AuH.s.n

• SnE
  • 80% of success is showing up.
and u look even more stupid if u think u r something and if u think ur opnion matters esp on tyrants thread, get out moron
trash barb speaking
no one can be more stupid than the tyrants are anyway.
have fun with ur sz camping and talking big in sz :))
Just DotA, For Ever, Till The End
I'm Not that Good
Maybe am in F*cking, But not at evrything!
زندگیمو میسازم، اونطوری که میخواهم